Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! (644 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Westernlove: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Is not to Spite Nigerian Ladies or Shame them but It's the Undiluted truth. Most ladies educated and uneducated I've met just can't meet up with the little standard I set for them In terms of business and financial growth Ideas. They even easily get bored when I start talking about business and financial growth Ideas......But If It's Weavon, Sharwama or Eateries......They literally know all the Outlets you can get them In Lagos......Most of Our stupid dull SIMPS Idiot Males are not helping Matter either......

5 Likes

Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by chiefolododo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Comedian2019: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
I no say na lie, but e no consign me. I dey chop my money alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by bigiyaro(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
OP! I think you need serious prayers, your village people are already using 5g technology... this is the reason why you had always meet dull girls, the type that carry 250k weave-on on empty skulls. pray that you meet the ones that will plat ordinary "all back" sell 30k make-up kit to you and still look finer than you.
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by SultanM: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Op they are coming for you
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by fati2001(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
whu am I to argue, by the way they said experience is the best teacher.
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Justbehave(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
I no fit laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Greatzeus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Westernlove:
This Is not to Spite Nigerian Ladies or Shame them but It's the Undiluted truth. Most ladies educated and uneducated I've met just can't meet up with the little standard I set for them In terms of business and financial growth Ideas. They even easily get bored when I start talking about business and financial growth Ideas......But If It's Weavon, Sharwama or Eateries......They literally know all the Outlets you can get them In Lagos......Most of Our stupid dull SIMPS Idiot Males are not helping Matter either......
[/s]
Where do you guys manufacture your statistics from?
Another mo ron in another thread said 90% of Nigerian men are rapists like wtf undecided
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Sanishu: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nailing it brother, I was pushed to the point of asking her why she didn't want me to get part of her money but can spend on her relation without thinking.
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by vanida6: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by konkonbilo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin.
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Westernlove: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
chiefolododo:

grin lol Abi no be so......I'm not really a fan of Sex anymore but Great Creativity and financial growth and Ideas gives me Orgasm....
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Westernlove: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
SultanM:
Op they are coming for you

No wahala......I dey here Kampe dey wait for them. I wan hear wetin Vanida wan talk for this matter....
Re: Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! by Westernlove: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sanishu:
Nailing it brother, I was pushed to the point of asking her why she didn't want me to get part of her money but can spend on her relation without thinking.

That's the Kinda life they Live. 90% of Nigerian Ladies are Expatriates when It comes to Manipulation & Extortion......Na the Mumu SIMPS Males I blame most for this Matter.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian or African Man That's A Virgin Till Marriage / How To Control Your Sexual Urge As A Single Person / Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.