Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones (201 Views)

Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones by davidinchrist(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
First, I would say, one of the most common tactics of the devil is to tell believers to "JUDGE NOT". Surely, it says in Matt. 7:1 and 6:37 to judge not; however, it doesn't MEAN we shouldn't JUDGE AT ALL.

We've got to compare scripture with scripture to be balanced, lest we get FOOLED.

We are to judge righteous judgment:

(1.) Luke.12.57 NLT
Why don't you JUDGE for yourselves what is RIGHT?

(2.) John 7:24 KJV
Judge NOT according to the appearance, BUT "judge" RIGHTEOUS judgment.

Therefore, we've got to seek grace to know the difference between the right from the wrong type of judgement to do.

For instance, how are we going to SIGNIFY Wolves in Sheep's Clothing FROM the True Sheep: False Prophets/Pastors FROM True Apostles and Servants of Christ?

The Bible uses several words that are rather synonymous:
Judge, Test, Try, MARK (THEM), etc.

Nevertheless, I would like to save time here by not majoring on OUTRIGHT Antichrists (Openly denying Jesus): Fake Prosperity Preachers, Politically-Correct Pastors/Churches, Fake Signs And Wonders Performers, Fake Christian Entertainment Industry, etc.

Yes, those above must also be avoided, but I would however like to MAJOR more on the MORE DANGEROUS ONES (for LOVERS of truth), that some "True Christians" are even UNABLE to see.

Some Categories of these are:

1. Preaching HOLINESS without the REALITY of the CROSS OF CHRIST (incomplete holiness is of the Flesh/Men).

2. Preaching Miracles/Signs and Wonders without Discipleship (Jesus said to go and make DISCIPLES [Matt. 28:19-20], NOT just Branded Church Members).

3. Preaching against Worldliness but being Politically Correct/Minded (that's confusing, isn't it?).

4. Preaching about heaven and Self Denial, but yet, using the Poor's Money to LAY UP GREAT TREASURES for Self and the Rich's benefit on Earth (now, that's TOTALLY unchristlike)

5. Preaching against Worldliness, but passionately LOVING Money, Material Wealth, AND the Honour of False Religious Men and Corrupt Politicians.

6. And so on.

The above sets and the likes are what the Bible refers to as Men in Sheep's Clothing (outwardly); but are WOLVES INSIDE.

Matthew 7:15 KJV
Beware of FALSE PROPHETs, which COME to you in SHEEP'S CLOTHING, but "inwardly" they are ravening WOLVES.

1. Sheep's Clothing means the use of CORRECT Words, Names, Doctrines, Language, Titles and Power, etc.

2. Being A WOLF is wanting to "bite" ALL the Money and Gifts made or received in the name of Jesus from the Poor and others; AND to "get" Religious Attention in the World: to be Popular.

If the Elects are NOT likely to ESCAPE these HIDDEN deceptions of the End times, what will happen to the Majority. Matt. 24:24

If you're honest, and seem a bit confused, no problem, just get your Bible, especially the New Testament. Then ask God to show you the Life of Jesus, Paul and other apostles of Jesus.

LASTLY:

NLT
Phil.3.18 - For, as I have often TOLD you before and now say again even with tears, many live as ENEMIES of the Cross of Christ.

Phil.3.19 - Their DESTINY is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their MIND is on EARTHLY THINGS.

Philippians 3:17 KJV
Brethren, BE followers together of ME (Paul), and "MARK THEM" WHICH WALK so as ye have us for an ENSAMPLE.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 KJV
Now we COMMAND you, Brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye WITHDRAW yourselves from EVERY BROTHER (maybe Preacher/Not) that walketh DISORDERLY, and NOT after the Tradition which he RECEIVED OF US (Paul and other Apostles: Jesus Examples).

2 Thessalonians 3:7 KJV
For yourselves know how ye ought to FOLLOW US: for we behaved NOT ourselves disorderly among you;

Matthew 24:24-25 KJV
For there shall ARISE false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew GREAT Signs and Wonders; insomuch that, if it were POSSIBLE, they shall deceive the VERY ELECT

[25] Behold, I have told you BEFORE.

It's time to WAKE UP, and trust NO MAN; NO ONE BUT JESUS (the way, the TRUTH and the Life).

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones by davidinchrist(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Matthew 7:21-24,26 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Re: Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones by davidinchrist(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Re: Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones by davidinchrist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Matthew 15:9 KJV
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

(1) (Reply)

Success Saturday Damilola Mike-bamiloye / Chinese Churches Can Reopen... If They Preach Party Doctrine / (12). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.