Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor (1467 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Folabifreeman(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Since Ambode finished his 4 year term. He has been missing in action. No political appointments followed or juicy political spoils. Rather one by one his policies are being reversed by his successor.

Where is Ambode?
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by izibili44: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
[Him don go back to him village. angry angry grin :Dquote author=Folabifreeman post=90247319]Since Ambode finished his 4 year term. He has been missing in action. No political appointments followed or juicy political spoils. Rather one by one his policies are being reversed by his successor.

Where is Ambode? [/quote]
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by donbachi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Him dey lagos..any further question?
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by MyMouth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Somewhere quietly enjoying his loot! He is a smart guy, he refused to allow ipob mislead him into fighting his Godfather like they are pushing Obaseki. The thing way them go carry Obaseki eyes see when he loose ehnnnn
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Folabifreeman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
donbachi:
Him dey lagos..any further question?

He hasn't reacted to any news circulating the media these days. Or to his successor canceling some of his laws.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by slimfit1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Clueless former Gov.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Jostoman: 3:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Please ambode don't tell them where you are, just stay calm and enjoying your life with your family in peace
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2020
He is doing a course in Havard, he is making good of himself and learning to be better. He might come to contest for a political office in future sha
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Lyydia(f): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Yeah, Dats true OK, where is he
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Gandollar(f): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2020
MyMouth:
Somewhere quietly enjoying his loot! He is a smart guy, he refused to allow ipob mislead him into fighting his Godfather like they are pushing Obaseki. The thing way them go carry Obaseki eyes see when he loose ehnnnn
Your ignorance is legendary! How old are you and where paid for your data sub?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Dogogo1900: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Folabifreeman:
Since Ambode finished his 4 year term. He has been missing in action. No political appointments followed or juicy political spoils. Rather one by one his policies are being reversed by his successor.

Where is Ambode?
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Dogogo1900: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
He's resting at a city called Oblivion.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by MyMouth(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Gandollar:
Your ignorance is legendary! How old are you and where paid for your data sub?
Old enough to fuc.k ur mother and impregnate her! undecided
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by thelinguist: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
How is that your problem?.. After enjoy four years as a Governor, make he no enjoy hìn loot again... Bia.. Be careful!!
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
He allowed Hebhoes to support him
He is no where to be found now
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Folabifreeman(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44:
He is doing a course in Havard, he is making good of himself and learning to be better. He might come to contest for a political office in future sha

Thanks for this comment. But according to Wikipedia, ambode is a Harvard Kennedy school of governance graduate, he did a leadership course, why is he going back to study same course again? Maybe he's running away from the country ever since his ministerial ambitions were squashed.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Akanbiedu(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44:

I hope Teamwork is part of what he is learning there. Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by FOLLYVENTURES: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Just realized my account Folabifreeman has been suspended. What is spam about this topic? Can't we as Lagosians have educative topics and share ideas. The leadership of naira land need to sit up. This Forum would be nothing without people's comments, posts and conversations.

That being said, let's have a clean conversation devoid of tribal linguals.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by FOLLYVENTURES: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akanbiedu:

I hope Teamwork is part of what he is learning there. Goodluck to him.

Exactly, I heard he's not a team player but a one-man player. Is that particularly bad?
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Lisaint(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
The last time I heard
He was in France

BTW did you know the same fate is about to happen to Obaseki of edo..

That aside

To me Sanwo olu is not trying

Still check Lagos rds
Eg
Abaranje rd in ikotun
Ejigbo rd
Did anyone pass Iyana-iba to mile 2 recently
Especially this raining season
You will surely break down in tears
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Gandollar(f): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Old enough to fuc.k ur mother and impregnate her! undecided
With this your dirty little uncircumcised preek or what? Hahaha grin
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by MyMouth(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gandollar:
With this your dirty little uncircumcised preek or what? Hahaha grin
Either the dirty little preek or my toe, anyone she prefers undecided
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by FOLLYVENTURES: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Get out of this thread will you!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by FOLLYVENTURES: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lisaint:
The last time I heard
He was in France

BTW did you know the same fate is about to happen to Obaseki of edo..

That aside

To me Sanwo olu is not trying

Still check Lagos rds
Eg
Abaranje rd in ikotun
Ejigbo rd
Did anyone pass Iyana-iba to mile 2 recently
Especially this raining season
You will surely break down in tears

Last I heard of him, he came to his Epe home for the new years celebration. How recent is the France news sir?

Everyone expected Sanwo olu to hit the ground running. Which unfortunately he hasn't in my own opinion. And a lot of people would agree with me that his first year hasn't been so spectacular!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by NNWAGOD: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE: WHERE IS PROF. OSIBANJO? THE NIGERIA VICE PRESIDENT.
Re: Where Is Akinwunmi Ambode Fmr Lagos Governor by Gandollar(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
MyMouth:

But your mum is olobo tanki grin

You must be a good swimmer grin

(1) (Reply)

APC primary Screening: I Don't Think I Would Get Justice - Gov. Obaseki. / JUST IN: Edo PDP Clears Air On Obaseki's Plan To Join Party / why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.