Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pictures Of Rivers State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Rivers State University (43911 Views)

Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rivers State University by Donsheddy: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rivers State University ( RVSU or RSU ), formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology(UST) is a university located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

The university has staff strength of 3,000 and a student population of 22,400 as of 2017. It is the first technological university in Nigeria and also the first university to be situated within the Niger Delta.

In 2014, it was rated as Nigeria's best E-learning institution and was ranked as the 15th best university in the country.

Few pictures i got online

1. Ariel view - Faculty Of Sciences And Faculty Of Environmental Science's

2. College Of Medical Sciences

3. Faculty Of Environmental Science's

4. Medical building(Lolo Briggs Medical center)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Donsheddy: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
5. Senate Building

6. Sug Secretariat

7. School Library

8. Marine Department building still under Construction

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
University of Stress and Tension

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Donsheddy: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
9. Arial View Medical Center

10. Random

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Yemike(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
You people are just mocking our dear country with this your pictures.
Imagine a student of a South African university seeing this And you even tag it beautiful What is beautiful in this??

You should rephrase the topic to "Pictures of....." The word "beautiful" is just an irony in the topic.

Ask people to caption the first picture and all you'll see is prison yard/correction center.

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Lamasta(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Architectural design of most universities in Nigeria are nothing to write home about....
It saddens to see some buildings grin used as a structure in the university very heart breaking kai

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2020
....... a SCHOOL that does SHOT-PUT.
SHOT-PUT UNIVERSITY.

They litter Poo everywhere.
If Cow dungs don't catch up with you on your way to classes, Human Poo will always receive you in one of the lecture Halls.

Every FEMALE student that gets admitted into the University is advised to come with a CUSTARD BUCKET...
Little did I know that, that serves as a Receptacle for POO in their various rooms.
I thought AMAECHI had wanted to relocate it from DIOBU...?

Mind you other UNIVERSITIES are not exempted or Ignorant of this fact.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Justdogood(m): 2:54am On Jun 03, 2020
See ehhh,

No be like say na bad mouth sha.

But this school is so dirty and nasty that even the high altitude or drone pictures couldn't cover the dirty buildings and surrounding.
Jeez.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2020
The only thing I saw in the university is the marine building in progress..
All others seems blurring to me grin

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by GeoandSONSLTD: 6:11am On Jun 03, 2020
When will Unique Uniport show theirs?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by phemmyfour: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2020
A school without usable toilet

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Trendy247: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Welcome to the Den of Cultists

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Always showing aerial views, we need street view also so we can see the main proposed beauty grin
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Yemike:
Imagine a student of a South African university seeing this And you even tag it beautiful What is beautiful in this??

You should rephrase the topic to "Pictures of....." The word "beautiful" is just an irony in the topic.

Ask people to caption the first picture and all you'll see is prison yard/correction center.
seriously that first picture sure looks like an old correctional center in Soviet Union.

35 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
ruggedtimi:
seriously that first picture sure looks like an old correctional center in Soviet Union.

Hehehehehe. This cracked me up. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by SIONKPO1(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Yemike:

Show us pix of south African universities

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Smile4me01(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Yemike:

you just nail it
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Over editing de worry most of this pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Yemike(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Show us pix of south African universities
Look no further https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by triple996(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
honestly, the pictures I'm seeing her are ok for an average Nigerian university but the problem is that with the way people are hyping this university I was very disappointed with the pictures I have seen, I was expecting pictures that will compete with covenant university but seriously speaking this is very very sad why were they even hyping this university to that extence so far all of the universities in Nigeria are very bad especially the ones owned by government
bt d northern universities have better infranstructure than d ones we have here down south
by the way I heard that the toilet in these school is nothing to write home about and we are not ashamed to call this a University

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Mr2wealth: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Ohhh not again. Another mistake! sad
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
School of Cultists grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by CAPSLOCKED: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES ON EARTH. CAN BE COMPARED WITH AFGHANISTAN.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by edoairways: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yemike:

Am even ashamed to see this
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by flemsy15(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
it was supposed to b strictly drone pictures, they're are making this competition too easy and cheap
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
na wah oo....from the views of the pics to the building itself, over editing wan finish the post...more lyk its a result from photoshop..
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by NiklauseFred(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Am I the only one that recognizes all the buildings in those photos? lipsrsealed

Beautiful =Irony undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
2 odeku and 1 plate of pepper soup for them grin

But this Titanic building off me o grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nic
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Richdad50(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by OBTMOS(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
H
Re: Pictures Of Rivers State University by Ussycool: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
I will never close my eyes when kissing again. Just yesterday here i lost my wallet, that is day light robbery.

Back to the topic.
Some universities have just 3 to 4 fancy structures.

Senate building.
Library.
Main entrance.
Hostel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.