Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist (2048 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by queenblog(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khafi Kareem, has boldly revealed that she was raped as she joined the Twitter conversation about rape and sexual violence against women.

Explaining why she never reported her rapist, Khafi, who admitted that her rapist apologised right after the incident, said: 'I made myself believe him being drunk was an excuse.'

Khafi also went on to say that she opened up to someone about the rape incident, but the person ended up blaming her for getting raped.

According to the reality star, she decided to share her story to give hope to other victims to speak up about their own experiences.

She wrote: '#WhyIDidntReport - because he apologised right after. Because I made myself believe him being drunk was an excuse. Because the one person I did tell said I caused it. Because I felt dirty and ashamed. #WeAreTired.'

'Yes, this did happen to me. I’m sharing in the hope that others will feel no shame in sharing what happened to them. Please don’t deflect or say it is not my story when it was already hard enough sharing it.'

VIA>>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/bbnaijas-khafi-reveals-she-was-raped.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Emmacolinho(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
This rape matter don tire me oooo shey no be the same puna wey I dey knack freely on a steady ni

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Okay!
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by jaytee01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
My mind is telling me that you enjoyed it
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Someone raped you and Apologise immediately my mind is telling me that you enjoyed it
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by gift2xl: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
I they mad to rape you, when olosho full every where. Just 1 call the emergency fire service don come, to calm the fire down grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by mamaafrik(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerians and over sugaring sha,give Nigerians a flame and see inferno
Everyone wan trend.
Oyaoooo,comman trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by tgirlblaze(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by yuswrld20(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
see mumu attention finder
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Nickymezor(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Baad cry
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Edopesin: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Someone raped you and Apologise immediately my mind is telling me that you enjoyed it

This is sick man, edit this
Some issues shouldn't be used for clout

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by doggedfighter(f): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Most women have been raped at some point just that people will either blame the victim or trivialize it
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by DaddyRochie1642: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Okay, Whenever I Find Myself Dating a Lady and I Find Out That She Was Raped In The Past, ... That's the End, She'll Never Hear From Me Again
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Emmacolinho:
This rape matter don tire me oooo shey no be the same puna wey I dey knack freely on a steady ni

Ater now, when you make small money, those Bastards will Return and Say you once Raped them, and before you know it, You'll See Yourself On Twitter grin grin
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by adedayoa2(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2020
mamaafrik:
Everyone wan trend.
Oyaoooo,comman trend
it will baffle you that most of them are speaking the truth.
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by phemmyfour: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2020
mamaafrik:
Everyone wan trend.
Oyaoooo,comman trend
That's the truth, most Nigerian women have been rape at some point in their lives. In this part of the world, being raped is a stigma
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Etteanna: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Okay, Whenever I Find Myself Dating a Lady and I Find Out That She Was Raped In The Past, ... That's the End, She'll Never Hear From Me Again
thats simply victimization. which is bad everyone has had something done to them or did something, men are also raped not only woman at least 50 percent of woman have gone through rape or almost raped many are sexual harassed on a daily basis so abeg victimization is almost worst than the rape which leads a lot of people to commit suicide or be come unable to socialize
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Large percent of female population have been raped. If you sincerely ask your sister or female friend yours realise how real this is. May God save us
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Every girl is claiming to have been raped
90% of them brought the dilemma to themselves . . When u are busy badmouthing a guy nd claiming big gal why wouldnt they rape u
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Texman21: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
rockstarB:
Large percent of female population have been raped. If you sincerely ask your sister or female friend yours realise how real this is. May God save us
it irritates me when pple write 'percentage' without showing the calculation or how they came about with it.

Pls can you show the calculation and the parameter used in your statement that gave the large percent?
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by DaddyRochie1642: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Etteanna:
thats simply victimization. which is bad everyone has had something done to them or did something, men are also raped not only woman at least 50 percent of woman have gone through rape or almost raped many are sexual harassed on a daily basis so abeg victimization is almost worst than the rape which leads a lot of people to commit suicide or be come unable to socialize

You Addressed Me With Respect, .. I'll Also Address You with Respect.

Believe Me When I Tell You This, Once You Enter Into The Deep World Of Psychology, and when I say Deep World Of Psychology, I Mean The Very Depth Of Psychology, Then You'll Truly Understand.

When a Female Tells you that She's been Raped Before,

Listen Closely To Me and Pay Attention Bro, .. The Females Mostly Tell You that as A MANIPULATION TECHNIQUE, .. She Told You That Because as a Man, she Knows that Once You've Heard that kind of thing from her, you'll begin to Feel For Her, and In the Process, You See Yourself Caring For Her More Than You Used to and also Having Strong Emotional Feelings For Her, Some Of You Call It "LOVE"... Now, she has achieved her goal by making you fall in love with her... That's a Smart Move.

The Mostly Apply This Rape "Manipulation Technique" to guys that Have "Resources" (Money and Connection), Men That have Something To Offer Her, Men That She Can Gain Something from... She Has no Feelings For Them, She Only Wants To Use Them To satisfy her Strong Materialistic Urge.

A Female Will Hardly Tell A Complete Broke Guy That She was Raped In The Past... She Can't tell the Broke Guy that thing Because The Broke Guy has absolutely Nothing to Her and she has nothing to Gain From the Broke Guy.
-- She Can Only Tell The Broke Guy that She Was Raped Because she Doesn't want to Have Sex With The Broke Guy, because a Broke guy is Disgusting To A Female nowadays, ... She can also tell the Broke guy that she was Raped Because She Wants the Broke guy to Wipe That Thought Out Of His Brain to Ever Think about Having Sex with Her Because She Has Nothing to Gain from The Broke Guy.

I Believe You Have Some Knowledge In You Sir, Read this Write-Up Carefully Without Bias and With an Absolutely Clear Mind and You Will Realize That It's All a MANIPULATION TECHNIQUE.

Even If She Was Raped, I Prefer She Doesn't Tell Me At all... I Still Maintain My Stand.

#Salute
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist by Etteanna: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You Addressed Me With Respect, .. I'll Also Address You with Respect.

Believe Me When I Tell You This, Once You Enter Into The Deep World Of Psychology, and when I say Deep World Of Psychology, I Mean The Very Depth Of Psychology, Then You'll Truly Understand.

When a Female Tells you that She's been Raped Before,

Listen Closely To Me and Pay Attention Bro, .. The Females Mostly Tell You that as A MANIPULATION TECHNIQUE, .. She Told You That Because as a Man, she Knows that Once You've Heard that kind of thing from her, you'll begin to Feel For Her, and In the Process, You See Yourself Caring For Her More Than You Used to and also Having Strong Emotional Feelings For Her, Some Of You Call It "LOVE"... Now, she has achieved her goal by making you fall in love with her... That's a Smart Move.

The Mostly Apply This Rape "Manipulation Technique" to guys that Have "Resources" (Money and Connection), Men That have Something To Offer Her, Men That She Can Gain Something from... She Has no Feelings For Them, She Only Wants To Use Them To satisfy her Strong Materialistic Urge.

A Female Will Hardly Tell A Complete Broke Guy That She was Raped In Past... She Can't tell the Broke Guy that thing Because The Broke Guy has absolutely Nothing to Her and she has nothing to Gain From the Broke Guy.
-- She Can Only Tell The Broke Guy that She Was Raped Because she Doesn't want to Have Sex With The Broke Guy, because a Broke guy is Disgusting To A Female nowadays, ... She can also tell the Broke guy that she was Raped Because She Wants the Broke guy to Wipe That Thought Out Of His Brain to Ever Think about Having Sex with Ever, Because She Has Nothing to Gain from The Broke Guy.

I Believe You Have Some Knowledge In You Sir, Read this Write-Up Carefully Without Bias and With an Absolutely Clear Mind and You Will Realize That It's All a MANIPULATION TECHNIQUE.

Even If She Was Raped, I Prefer She Doesn't Tell Me At all... I Still Maintain My Stand.

#Salute
haha first of all its mama and second thinking the way you do sorry to say is very harmful to you and people around you just take note anyway you have a right to your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 10 Free Download Kimetsu No Yaiba S3e10e / The Age Difference Between Wizkid And Jada P Will Leave You Speechless / “she Don Lean Ooo” – New Looks Of Mohbad’s Wife At Son’s 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.