Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By (277 Views)

Isn't Nairaland Getting Boring To You? / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by TheGenius001: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
I remembered when I first got to know about Nairaland, it's about 10years ago. I only got to see what it looks like through my elder brother's phone, I didn't even know what it was all about. All I knew was that he was always talking about Nairaland. He must surely be among the great grandfathers here on this forum. Later on in the years, I visited the forum indirectly by Google search engine and I didn't care to know anything more than what I was searching for. Along the line, I even forgot that there was a Forum called Nairaland.

Around 2014 or so, he finally got my attention to a particular news on Nairaland that I found so very interesting (I won't mention the news, cos my bro may see it smiley ). I was thrilled on seeing such a very interesting news.That was the day my Nairaland adventure started. That day I was full of joy and regretted not knowing much about Nairaland earlier on. Believe me, even till today Nairaland had been one of the best things thats ever happened to me. It was like another world on its own. Topics on the front page were so interesting that no day will go by without me coming to Nairaland to see the front page. I get mad and unfulfilled anyday I don't get to visit Nairaland maybe because of Data or for some other reasons.

Let me make my point. Here I am today, although with another of my account, after all these years with sadness in my heart. I have to say this and I don't want any moderator to see this as an Insult or ungratefulness from a top fan. Honestly Nairaland in the last few months haven't been like the Forum I love back then. I remember the wonderful stories coming up towards the ending of the night. When I'll have to pick up my phone and say to myself "let me explore another world". I mean I just looked at the front page and I became dissappointed( at the time of typing this). It's filled with sad stories that could make one become very sad. No post or thread to make one laugh or fantasize of good things and a happy world that is far from this wicked world.

Please this is from a very ardent member of this Forum. It's constructive and not an Insult or a bad remark. Nairaland had stood the test of time, but let the Moderators not the Founder not forget the ancient land marks that made Nairaland what it is.
Thanks a lot, "Nairaland? I love it"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by Degrezhaa: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seriously Nairaland is boring this days
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let's lay the blame on corona
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by TheGenius001: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Let's lay blame on corona

That's the more reason we need Very interesting threads that comes with laughter and happiness to cheers us up and take out minds away from the Saddening news about Corona, killings, rape and the likes. This should always end a front page for a day. So you can go to sleep happy
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by StubbornGENIUS: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Even the jokes section ain't funny anymore.How about a visit to the FORUM GAMES section guys?You will love it.
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2020
TheGenius001:

That's the more reason we need Very interesting threads that comes with laughter and happiness to cheers us up and take out minds away from the Saddening news about Corona, killings, rape and the likes. This should always end a front page for a day. So you can go to sleep happy
yeah, that is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2020
I think those political section members are also partly to be blamed
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by illicit(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland needs spice, I have an idea
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by TheGenius001: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2020
illicit:
Nairaland needs spice, I have an idea

Please why not Proffer possible solutions and ideas to the problems, who knows, the Mods will up their games.
Re: Nairaland Is Getting Boring As The Days Go By by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Then use Facebook or build ur own nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Hot Demi Rose Metamorphosis Into Stunning Size In New Photos With Massive BOOBS / E-claz / Yoruba In Kwara Write NASS, Demand Joining South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.