Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories (1219 Views)

11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country / Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by massmediang: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2020
This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, has luxury accessories like the real life version

A brand new real-life Rolls Royce costs $330,000 but if you can’t afford the real one, you can still get a 1:8 replica complete with the SUV’s iconic accessories and details for “just” $27,000 (about N12,150000).

This exotic toy has more than 1,000 individual parts and they were carefully coupled by hand by Rolls Royce experts in about 450 hours. That’s even more than half the time it takes the luxury car company to build an actual Rolls Royce Cullinan.In addition, the Richie Rich-worthy toy comes with working exterior lights, as well as a mini version of the 6.75-liter, twin-turbocharged V12 used for the Rolls Royce SUV.

Though the exterior of this miniature Cullinan is impressive, the interior is more unbelievably classy and that is what justifies its spicy price tag, sort of. All the details and finishing of Rolls Royce’s price SUV are present on this miniature version, from the wood finishing and headrest embroidery to seat piping and stitching. There is also miniature versions of the British auto maker’s included umbrellas which come with the car.
See more:
https://wakkinews.com/2020/06/02/this-toy-rolls-royce-suv-car-costs-n12-million-has-luxury-accessories-like-the-real-life-version/

1 Share

Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by MajesticKris: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Is it drivable or na Remote control....
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by TossTos: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2020
12million for toy ? I dey come buy when my thrift reach 12M

@tosgramm
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by Hypnotise: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2020
It's better to go for the Chinese version
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by gamapoy539: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by agbolahan1991(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
I can't even talk or laugh

1 Like

Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by ojraph(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Tf? And I can use that 12 million and get myself a Nissan skyline gtr R34 and modify it than buying a freaking toy �
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2020
No matter how rich you are, there are some things that are unthinkable! Forget the value of money or how much you love your kid. If you buy this 12m car for a Nigerian child, you're a waste as a parent. Cuz one day the child will grow up and ask you why you bought a 12m toy car fro him when you could have invested the money in his future by opening a child support account for him.
Re: This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
As a Nigerian child, if my parent buy this kind of toy for me, once I'm old enough, I'll just wire 12m from my dad's account and leave a note with the toy car on it. Note will say 'Nice doing business with you, enjoy your ride'

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If You Never Wash Your Car? / Please Which Oil Is Meant For This Place In This Car / Is The 2023 Toyota Crown The Best NEW Luxury Sedan To BUY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.