Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,342 members, 7,897,522 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video (1282 Views)

See What I Did When My Babe Was Delaying Me In The Car(pics) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by hmonaco(m): 2:46am On Jun 03, 2020
The boy who went missing for days has been found dead in the back of a car with his eyes plucked out in Suleja, Niger state.

The 9-year-old boy, identified simply as Emma, had been missing for two days, before his body was found in the parked car on Monday morning, June 1.

The car he was found in is one used by a driving school to teach people how to drive.

See more photos and video here https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by VickyRotex(f): 2:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Why is this in the romance section?
Re: Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by hmonaco(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
angry
Re: Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by paulolee(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
baaaad
Re: Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Damn...ppl get mind sha cry
Re: Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video by hmonaco(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- / There Are More Fool Proof Reasons To Shun WOMANIZING / Nigerian Girls Disgust Me !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.