Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! (888 Views)

Fast Naira payment for your Ebay Giftcards / Come For Your Ebay Order And Check Out @ 320/$ / Let Us Supply You Ebay Gift Card Or Checkout For You On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

It is Aywhy93 here... A well known, tested and trusted tech guy and gadgets seller in Nairaland's Tech market.

I'm using this medium to inform you that I need eBay Gift Cards of any amount/quantity... Kindly contact/whatsapp me via the number in my signature or better still drop a comment here if you have eBay Gift Cards to sell. I'll pay you immediately the card has been confirmed. Note that I buy these cards regularly, so if you have eBay gift cards regularly, you are invited to be my supplier, I'll buy every time you have.

You can also do a background check on me if you are transacting with me for the first time. To wrap it up, it's still the tested, trusted, honest and trustworthy Aywhy93. Looking forward to do business with you

Cheers..!

1 Like

Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by Owodiran1(m): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2020
aywhy93:
Hello Nairalanders,

It is Aywhy93 here... A well known, tested and trusted tech guy and gadgets seller in Nairaland's Tech market.

I'm using this medium to inform you that I need eBay Gift Cards of any amount/quantity... Kindly contact/whatsapp me via the number in my signature or better still drop a comment here if you have eBay Gift Cards to sell. I'll pay you immediately the card has been confirmed. Note that I buy these cards regularly, so if you have eBay gift cards regularly, you are invited to be my supplier, I'll buy every time you have.

You can also do a background check on me if you are transacting with me for the first time. To wrap it up, it's still the tested, trusted, honest and trustworthy Aywhy93. Looking forward to do business with you

Cheers..!
kilo fa oyinbo
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Buying eBay Gift Cards!!!
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
aywhy93:
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by Kazymavee: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
aywhy93:
Hello Nairalanders,

Cheers..!

Do you buy Gns PayPal fund
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kazymavee:

Do you buy Gns PayPal fund

No sir. Only Ebay Gift Cards!
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by Kazymavee: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
aywhy93:

No sir. Only Ebay Gift Cards!
Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2020
aywhy93:

Good Morning
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2020
aywhy93:

Bring it on
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
aywhy93:

Bring it on
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2020
aywhy93:

Good Morning
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Buying All Denomination
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by Joselph95(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Owodiran1:
kilo fa oyinbo

grin grin

Gift card lo fa oyinbo ooh.
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Still Buying!
Re: Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! by aywhy93(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ebay Gift Cards Needed

Holla Me... Buying All Denomination!

(1) (Reply)

. / Dangote Is A ‘beast’: / We Supply Chemicals For Soap Paint Cosmetics Wine Etc Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.