Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,802,021 members, 6,697,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 January 2022 at 03:30 PM

Schools Is Not Yet Open Here's What You Can Do To Refresh Your Brain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Is Not Yet Open Here's What You Can Do To Refresh Your Brain (177 Views)

Covid 19: Reopening Schools Is Playing With Fire / Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom / Jamb 2017/2018 Admission Deadline For All Schools Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schools Is Not Yet Open Here's What You Can Do To Refresh Your Brain by Brainiac22: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
The Federal Government has disclosed that there are plans to reopen schools nationwide soon. The Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 made this known during its daily briefing in Abuja As We Reported Earlier. The Federal Government has said that schools would remain closed “for now”. “The interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods and essential travel, the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 announces”. Even though physical schools are not yet open, you can continue to study, and you can do this for free using the all online possibly study platform such as:

•Wikipedia

•Google

•Myschool Classroom

•YouTube

Source: http://schoolsmint..com
Re: Schools Is Not Yet Open Here's What You Can Do To Refresh Your Brain by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice. Not a student anymore though but learning never stops. Even b4 Covid-19 or even year 2020. Have always been a learning fan. I read virtually everything, history, government, i follow some nice topics on Quora where i learn things everyday. From sports to psychology to fashion to economy.

Its fun if u r a reader. When i wnana digress a bit, i begin to read novels from Sydney Sheldon, Dan Brown etc.

Am not a science oriented person, but i read books on Agriculture amd Biology. Nature is my thing.

Most things i read and research online are things nobody will teach you in higher institutions.

And finally i noticed my conversation skills has improved, when a discussion is tabled, i must see something talk.

grin grin grin. My niece and nephew watches animal channels with me too. They know names of animals like mad. When giraffe is displayed on TV, i wll confused them thats its zebra, if i hear say dem gree with me. grin

Op nice sites u gat up there. So many know about them though but dont really take advantage.

I was in a bus, a guy was surfing youtube, google, instagram etc. And was asking whats d difference btw NCDC and NDDC and i told him the phone he is holding can do the magic, bros be like omo na true oo.
Re: Schools Is Not Yet Open Here's What You Can Do To Refresh Your Brain by Brainiac22: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

UI DVC, Adeyemo Wins Scientist Of The Year 2020 Award / 17 Excuses You Must Avoid To Succeed* / Drama In Senate As RMRDC Boss Lists ‘kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.