Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? (44439 Views)

Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / Please help me out I Forget Things Too Often. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by bluefilm: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:
I tend to forget where I keep my stuff easily, and it's really annoying. I may do something right now and forget it seconds later. Ironically, I remember things like names of people, what people said and the faces of people easily and accurately. I can still remember the surnames and names of my ex-classmates in secondary school perfectly, and the names and surnames of 202 people in my class at the University level.

My forgetfulness, however, petrifies me a lot as I'm 22 years old. What could be wrong? Should I be worried or it's normal at such an age?

Mods please help me push it to the FP let me get replies from the good people of NL. smiley

Hmmm... that's a very serious problem.

But try as much as possible to forget you have the problem, okay?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by AdamsAbubakar(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
chatinent:
Don't expect to be perfect at everything.

Sure, but something of this nature calls for some attention.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by redsun(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akosxxx:

I wouldn't know for sure but there must be some spiritual undergone

Spiritual attack is tantamount to prismatic attack. And living in an irrational society is obviously a traumatic experience because there are no reasonable solutions to life mundane problems.

Everything seems like a mystery because there is no structured learning pattern that promotes and enhances knowledge.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by AdamsAbubakar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
How often do you smoke weed ?
Never tried that.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by CEOwatazs: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:
I tend to forget where I keep my stuff easily, and it's really annoying. I may do something right now and forget it seconds later. Ironically, I remember things like names of people, what people said and the faces of people easily and accurately. I can still remember the surnames and names of my ex-classmates in secondary school perfectly, and the names and surnames of 202 people in my class at the University level.

My forgetfulness, however, petrifies me a lot as I'm 22 years old. What could be wrong? Should I be worried or it's normal at such an age?

Mods please help me push it to the FP let me get replies from the good people of NL. smiley

Op please, do you masturbate?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by kiddkash(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

I did suffer from same thing. I used to worry about the future and big things there by forgetting the little ones.
it come from stress. rest well enough focus on one thing like football, soon after the little ones will come to you.

it happens
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Akosxxx(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
redsun:

Spiritual attack is tantamount to prismatic attack. And living in an irrational society is obviously a traumatic experience because there are no reasonable solutions to life mundane problems.

Everything seems like a mystery because there is no structured learning pattern that promotes and enhances knowledge.

I wouldn't agree less with you but that's not to devalidate the existence of the spiritual world is it?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by PisciMan: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bellgal:
Stop using earphones to listen to music or anything.

wow,do you care to shalaye?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by bigcee(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
idonhammer:
But you dey remember where you hide your money abi? You no serious.

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Dpharisee: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
longjosh:
I have problem with remembering date and names of people but I can remember events of 20 years ago vividly. I narrated something that happened to me when I was like 2yrs to my mum one day and she was amazed. She was backing me then.
Chikodi you can forge grin

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by mauchiz: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you stay in Lagos, look for mountain of fire church and go for deliverance.

They are using your brain to play, the earlier the better, before it is late.
They have put your brain in the coven.

Go to mfm, start praying, even if is not spiritual, still go for deliverance, God will direct you on how to solve it.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by funkyj99(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
emapraiz:
It is a gift

Use it wisely
how is it a gift?
emapraiz:
It is a gift

Use it wisely
how is it a gift?
emapraiz:
It is a gift

Use it wisely
how is it a gift?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by golddare: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

Engage your mind and body in activities.

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akosxxx:

I wouldn't know for sure but there must be some spiritual undertont
True!
Most times i dream strange, crazy dreams that keeps me occupied throughout the sleep...
I only wake up when the dreams are over, and i don't get to vividly remember them.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by adelove4real200: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
So many things are responsible for forgetiveness. I think we all remember what we choose to remember.
People get what is called selective amnetia.
If you are a Christian, get bussy with the world of God. Always Confess and affirm strongly 2Tim 1:7. That is the picture that solved your problem!
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by AdamsAbubakar(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
SegFault:

Do you also have this problem of not being able to focus on one thought. For example you are thinking of going to the market then unknowingly you start thinking of something dissimilar like the TV.

Exactly! This happens to me often that I sometimes digress in thought to something not meaningful. It has affected my decision-making process that I sometimes find it difficult to make that unique final decision.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by xavuv: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

I don't masturbate.
Ofcourse you don't grin
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akosxxx:

I wouldn't agree less with you but that's not to devalidate the existence of the spiritual world is it?

The spiritual world is controlled by the mental world. Mental wellbeing is the key to sustainable living and that comes from a true and priceless fundamental understanding of the world you live in.
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Nyamve1: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Two things are involved either u are spiritual controls or ur self esteem is low. Remedy. If it's spiritual aspect, pray to knw and seek for counselling. If it's low self esteem, alway be present, stop thinking about things that can never profit u.

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Esteemval(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akosxxx:

The matter is a serious one.
Funny thing is when I tell people my condition they'll just laugh it off like a joke and say that it's a normal thing.
I sleep well, eat well and drink a lot of water.
I just wonder

I thought I'm the only one, I'll just flow for a month or two, before you know it, am unable to flow again, I've read books, seen movies, listen to good music, I've prayed too, yet, it's always happening, to a point that I forgot in two exams I was supposed to write, I sat for twenty minutes without remembering what I read, and I ended up with C in those two courses.

I pray God should rescue us, especially students, because if it happens after graduation, people will have to say all kinds of negative things, but let's keep trusting God for a miracle and Divine healing, He alone knows better

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by kumulus(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
OP the key is to PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE THINGS. Read up on self awareness if you can.

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men" {Col. 3:23}

- Lloyd
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by BoboKush(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
At some point in my life..... I used to feel this way too but it with time I started remembering everything again

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by AdamsAbubakar(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
BoboKush:
At some point in my life..... I used to feel this way too but it with time I started remembering everything again

What exactly were you doing that you started remembering everything?
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by kumulus(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
mauchiz:
If you stay in Lagos, look for mountain of fire church and go for deliverance.

They are using your brain to play, the earlier the better, before it is late.
They have put your brain in the coven.

Go to mfm, start praying, even if is not spiritual, still go for deliverance, God will direct you on how to solve it.

God is no author of confusion....no deliverance will take place if he (the OP) doesn't come into the light of what's happening to him, he'll only end up running from pillar to post.

- Lloyd

Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by KenBen217: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

bro I really think it's normal...and it happens naturally...I also forget things very easily...like where i kept my ear piece barely a minute ago...but I seem to remember old faces and names very clearly even when they don't know me...it's normal...it might just be a forgetfulness dat comes from lack of being attentive
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by kumulus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
AdamsAbubakar:

Sure, but something of this nature calls for some attention.

You're on the path already....light ye shall find!

- Lloyd
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Greatswimmer: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mine is even worse than this, I have lost two phone on this forgetfulness,the worst case is the day I am using my phone torch to search for thesame phone, my roommate are just looking at me like is this one well
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Liposure: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have a friend who 4gets the time of the day. Where he's supposed 2 say good morning, he erroneously say good afternoon and vice versa
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by frubben(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na small children just full this place. 22 and you will insulting me cos its a faceless forum.

No problem
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Androidlic: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
drink milk
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Liposure: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Greatswimmer:
Mine is even worse than this, I have lost two phone on this forgetfulness,the worst case is the day I am using my phone torch to search for thesame phone, my roommate are just looking at me like is this one well
ur case is bizarrely funny
Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by Liposure: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
bluefilm:

Hmmm... that's a very serious problem.

But try as much as possible to forget you have the problem, okay?
u are mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51