Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Great Black Ego - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Great Black Ego (324 Views)

Addressing The Misconceptions Regarding The Great Bini Empire By Yorubas / Kerma - The Great Black City That Defeated Rome / The Great Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Black Ego by meavox: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Wonderful! It describes Nigerians so well...

Copied from a WhatsApp post.

Do consider copying it and forwarding it on via your own WhatsApp and other social media.

=================================================================================

THE GREAT BLACK EGO

• I will not join your project as I do not think it puts me at the center of attention.
• I have no skills but I should be the leader.
• I have no skills, I have no scholarship record, I have published nothing but I am more important than you and have all the solutions.
• If you try to use rational arguments I will use vitriol [hostility, insults], I do not care about right and wrong, I care about looking good.
• I can shout the loudest so I should be the leader.
• I need everyone to hear my voice to reinforce my egocentric importance, even if I have nothing to contribute.
• I am not the best person for the job but I should still, at the expense of the project, keep better people marginalized.
• I will accuse those who show me up with vitriol [hostility, insults] and accusations of being agents of the oppressor [or antinubianist (racist)].
• I will find fault, despite having no legacy, with everyone that does the work I am not prepared to do.
• My primary concern is not with tangible solutions but with the applause I get from making impassioned speeches.
• I demand respect without being respectable.
• Do you know how important I am, despite not having any track record?
• More important than an objective, is how important I look in the meeting.

SOURCE:
https://africanholocaust.net/mental-slavery/

(1) (Reply)

History Of The Ancient Great Wall Of China / Emir Of Zaria Is Dead / 4 Reasons Why This Christmas Holiday Will Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.