Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Appreciation To The Managements Of Nairaland - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Appreciation To The Managements Of Nairaland (387 Views)

Jesus Christ Wishes Seun Osewa Of Nairaland.com Happy Birthday / Appreciation Message From The Office Of The National Coordinator PDP Coalition / El- Hazy Glittas Ltd Celebrates Customers Appreciation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation To The Managements Of Nairaland by Timijo(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
I want to use this medium to appreciate the managements of nairaland for wishing me a happy birthday.

However, my profound gratitude goes to the Almighty God for the gift of life and His preservation power in my life.

I will be ungrateful if I do not thank my father, a great discoverer and an inventor who discovered my mother and invented me.

Finally, a big thanks go to my mother who hid me in her womb for the ordained period of conception. Thank you mum for your labour and nurturing skills.
Happy Birthday to me.

(1) (Reply)

3 In One Masterclass - Learn Digital Marketing, Email Marketing & Web Design / Project START For Kids / Entrepreneurship: Sen. Kalu Extols De Latinos CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.