Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified (1527 Views)

Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Kaduna1stson: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Maybe it doesn't concern me or my region but anything that is an injustice should be discussed.

We were talking with some Ondo people who works in the government house, they told us that the governor couldn't find a more qualified Ondo person to assume that position, and that the Igbo girl is very beautiful and brilliant, the girl is the only person that will make the state to be as beautiful as an Igbo state.

Akeredolu is a good man and have served Ondo well. He should be reelected to continue his good works with his good wife and his new PA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Kaduna1stson: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
In Kaduna state here, my governor has been appointing non citizens but we didn't complain. I don't know what the problem is which South West.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Smile4me01(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2020
That is the problem of ignorant it will make you loose focus

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by helinues: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
They can never be proud of their region...

Hian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Sammy07: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Maybe it doesn't concern me or my region but anything that is an injustice should be discussed.

We were talking with some Ondo people who works in the government house, they told us that the governor couldn't find a more qualified Ondo person to assume that position, and that the Igbo girl is very beautiful and brilliant, the girl is the only person that will make the state to be as beautiful as an Igbo state.

Akeredolu is a good man and have served Ondo well. He should be reelected to continue his good works with his good wife and his new PA.

That's the problem with you lots.
You just jump into conclusion.

The problem is not being Igbo.

At least the governor wife is igbo
Makinde of Oyo appointed one Yorubanized igbo like that, she schooled in Oyo, reside in Oyo and a women leader in Oyo

In kwara state, the governor also appointed one NYSC graduate too.
It caused uproar.

Same in Ondo state.
The said girl did not know anything about Ondo, not even residing there.

Moreover she's just a recent graduate, young and inexperience.
That's what they are complaining about .

Moreover, it's just politics and nothing else.
Or have you ever see ondo people complaining that the governor wife is Igbo?

What about Lagos where non indegines are being appointed into office?

Next time, make a research b4 concluding.

8 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by orisa37: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
COMPLICATIONS OF NIGERIA POLITICS. WHY CAN'T CROSS RIVER STATE EMPLOY AKON IKPEME FROM AKWA IBOM AS CHIEF JUDGE.?

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Balogunodua(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

at it again grin

11 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Balogunodua(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
In Kaduna state here, my governor has been appointing non citizens but we didn't complain. I don't know what the problem is which South West.
Osu flat-head ipob be proud of you dipilated Anambra alaigbo 5% state for once na grin

15 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Makinde of Oyo appointed one Yorubanized igbo like that, she schooled in Oyo, reside in Oyo and a women leader in Oyo

It caused uproar.

Same in Ondo state.

Too much logical explanation for a deceptive Igbo troll. Imagine pretending to be from Kaduna and writing the junk below. Igbos don't know they are actually self-harming with the idiotic and inferioriy complex-driven antics they display online daily.

10 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by BlowYourMind: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Appointing any tribe is not the problem, but appointing a philandering girl of easy virtue which lack merit is the problem in the age we are trying to tell people hard work pays, one nudist is appointment to warm the bed, the lady is only good for vigorous lamosuaging, hot one.

5 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Michael004: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Sammy07:

It caused uproar.

Same in Ondo state.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by ThatFairGuy: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Mumu. As if we don't know you! You'll be alright ,cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by SLAP44: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Appointing any tribe is not the problem, but appointing a philandering girl of easy virtue which lack merit is the problem in the age we are trying to tell people hard work pays, one nudist is appointment to warm the bed, the lady is only good for vigorous lamosuaging, hot one.

You see how you're using gutter language on an innocent appointee, maybe that's the reason the governor couldn't find a single person to employ from your region so he went all the way across the Niger to find a decent person to appoint.

8 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by SLAP44: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Even abia state governor appointed a northerner as commissioner and the people of the state accepted him.

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by ThatFairGuy: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Even abia state governor appointed a northerner as commissioner and the people of the state accepted him.
What is the name of the commissioner

7 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by chibuike65: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Please enough of this topic before someone will die of hypertension
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by BlowYourMind: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

You see how you're using gutter language on an innocent appointee, maybe that's the reason the governor couldn't find a single person to employ from your region so he went all the way across the Niger to find a decent person to appoint.
Decent across the Niger? I better go check my dictionary probably decent now mean another thing, nothing is impossible with ipodpigs, they can glorify a stinking swine grin

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Randerl: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2020
orisa37:
COMPLICATIONS OF NIGERIA POLITICS. WHY CAN'T CROSS RIVER STATE EMPLOY AKON IKPEME FROM AKWA IBOM AS CHIEF JUDGE.?

grin angry
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by SLAP44: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2020
chibuike65:
Please enough of this topic before someone will die of hypertension

Nigeria will become a big and prosperous country when the members will accept merit over ethnicity. Maybe the lady was very qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by SLAP44: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Same in Ondo state.

This sounds like an insult, are you telling me all appointees must have to be yorubanized before you can be appointed to positions? What if the person comes with superior experience having worked or stayed in another location where things are done differently?

The governor has noticed that the backwardness of the state is as a result of the citizens refusing to travel and see the light, so he had to bring the light to them instead. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by successmatters(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Decent across the Niger? I better go check my dictionary probably decent now mean another thing, nothing is impossible with ipodpigs, they can glorify a stinking swine grin

Travel and learn, you won't agree. See as the governor is now proving you wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Benevento(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

This sounds like an insult, are you telling me all appointees must have to be yorubanized before you can be appointed to positions? What if the person comes with superior experience having worked or stayed in another location where things are done differently?

The governor has noticed that the backwardness of the state is as a result of the citizens refusing to travel and see the light, so he had to bring the light to them instead. tongue
someone asked you what's the name of the Aboki Abia commissioner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Blackmann001: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Sammy07:

It caused uproar.

Same in Ondo state.

Obiano appointed two persons from kogi as senior special advice to govt. Both males

5 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Benevento(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Akeredolu is one of the best governors, but man is not wise.
Ekiti and Ondo people are unpredictable when it comes to election, Apc will have to rig this coming election because I don't see Akeredolu winning in a free and fair election.

Below is the Owerri mgbeke Okpo he appointed.

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Balogunodua:

at it again grin
I don't waste my precious time on irrelevant issues, please not my account.

4 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by MetaPhysical: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What is the name of the commissioner

grin
A phantom commissioner.

Ibo and lies ehh.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
T9ksy and afamed must be very worried about this.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
SLAP44:

The commissioner has no name? Why are you hiding from this very simple question. I can bet my last kobo this would not have been an issue for most Yorubas if this appointment, that denies many deserving Ondo indigenes a job, was not for a lady who has no affiliation with Ondo and is from the insufferable, hateful and extremely bigoted Igbo ethnic group.

What Akeredolu did feels like a betrayal to most Yorubas given how Igbos are ingrates who peddle hate speech against his people non-stop daily.

Igbos leave no one in doubt they hate Yorubas and remain committed to working against our interests even when they have benefitted from us immensely. Akeredolu either lives in a cave or is a pu.ssy-whipped weak ass Nigga. I know which one I believe is the case.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by ican2020: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Easy, as long as she can perform well, she should be encouraged to succeed.

So, stop the fight, we are all one.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by successmatters(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
ican2020:
Easy, as long as she can perform well, she should be encouraged to succeed.

So, stop the fight, we are all one.

The girl is very capable. She was employed to help raise their IGR to 20 trillion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by successmatters(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Grayoso:

I can bet my last kobo this would not have been an issue for most Yorubas if this appointment, that denies many deserving Ondo indigenes a job, was not for a lady who has no affiliation with Ondo and is from the insufferable, hateful and extremely bigoted Igbo ethnic group.

What Akeredolu did feels like a betrayal to most Yorubas given how Igbos are ingrates who peddle hate speech against his people non-stop daily.

Igbos leave no one in doubt they hate Yorubas and remain committed to working against our interests even when they have benefitted from us immensely. Akeredolu either lives in a cave or is a pu.ssy-whipped weak ass Nigga. I know which one I believe is the case.

Th is I the problem with Nigeria, when they see merit they avoid it and rather choose mediocrity. That's why we ended up with the likes of bubu.

Ondo state is on the rise, up Ondo! The sunshine state grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Hospitals: Replace Striking Doctors With NYSC Members / Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. / Those Calling Ilorin Emirate As Part Of Yoruba Land Are Mad - Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.