Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi (12346 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by 4t4th(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
:-(
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by virginboy1(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
He will Recover soon
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Dpharisee: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2020
post=90259584:
We pray he gets well soon.

Covid-19 is real.

Coming from Some of us @ [/color]
that have witnessed more than 300 cases working at the frontline as volunteers for LASG and the nation at large.

Keep keeping safe guys.
[color=#990000]
This evil virus will not get close to anyone of you or your family members

#WeDidOurPart

Felix Terungwa what is all these nonsense you are writing in colours, filling up valuable space that reasonable people to inform others.

Meanwhile, this recipe works well on early detection of Covid19

Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Oblitz(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:
Herd immunity wont work.. tell the Nigerian Government.. Ministry of Health Should read research publications.. people will die too much.. it is not time to release lockdowns.. whoever is advising buhari should be arrested..

Bro, you get sense. Very true
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by adioolayi(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:
Herd immunity wont work.. tell the Nigerian Government.. Ministry of Health Should read research publications.. people will die too much.. it is not time to release lockdowns.. whoever is advising buhari should be arrested..
It's working....many have been infected and overcome it...(I agree it's debatable because no scientific evidence to support my claim...but, the thread on people's CoVID19 symptoms like experience buttress my claims)....We should be concern about the aged and people with underlying health conditions.

To me... CoVID19 is already living with millions of Nigerians...Majority of who are Asymptomatic
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Olarewaju89: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:

So because Bauchi Deputy governor just test positive and you said they should close worship center, and get people arrest for telling the president to open church and mosque? undecided

OK. The grace giving to you will soon expire if you continue like this. undecided
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Champneys: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Ok.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by mrkings84(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Uncle corona trying it best to pay the importers (elites) of the virus their wages.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Oblitz(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
adioolayi:

It's working....many have been infected and overcome it...(I agree it's debatable because no scientific evidence to support my claim...but, the thread on people's CoVID19 symptoms like experience buttress my claims)....We should be concern about the aged and people with underlying health conditions.

To me... CoVID19 is already living with millions of Nigerians...Majority of who are Asymptomatic

Guy truest talk.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by DemMannaFools: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90259584:
We pray he gets well soon.

Covid-19 is real.

Coming from Some of us @ [/color]
that have witnessed more than 300 cases working at the frontline as volunteers for LASG and the nation at large.

Keep keeping safe guys.
[color=#990000]
This evil virus will not get close to anyone of you or your family members

#WeDidOurPart

Naija Olosho,
That is actually a prayer for the Deputy Governor and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
So, give ur sef brain or borrow one from your 6 year old nephew and stop trolling.
Nice day N.Olosho! tongue tongue
[/s]
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by DemMannaFools: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90259706:

You can say that again!

May God keep keeping us all safe and sound.
[/s]
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Sososo(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Is it still going round? Thought it was leaving
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by RapistOnBail: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020

ENOUGH WITH THE SCAM! WE ARE PAST IT.

Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by ModestGal(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:
I have read many times on this platform, where ppl make comments that we Nigerians cannot organise a protest for those that have been killed either by bandits, cultists, bokoharam or fulani herdsmen....yea we know it's not right.
The same way Nigerians kill each other is the same way ppl of the same ethnicity and geographical location kill each other in their own countries e.g India, Pakistan, Iran, Mexico, Cuba, Europe just name it, these things happen everywhere.

yea we know Nigeria situation is really skyrocketing, and am very optimistic that sooner or later things will get bk to normal.

Now back to the reason I decided to write this, is like you all don't understand the in depth reason FLOYD GEORGE was killed, who killed him and the implications thereafter. Please I beg you my Nairalanders dont confuse the concepts of RACISM with ETHNICITY. An average white man hates on the success of black man, a black man succeed virtually in anywhere he finds himself...the facts are there, check it out, blacks dominate the sport sector in America (BLACK POWER) so because of this the white man get irritated.

Blacks were enslaved in mostly Europe and America for over 400years, and even after the slave trade, they have been castigated day by day, they re seeing as a threat to white supremacy, all these boil down to emotional and psychological imbalance in a black man.

We all saw how this black man was publicly humiliated and killed in a broad daylight in this so called 21st century, now what message do you think it would pass to a black kids huh!!...that's a psychological effects right there people. Believe me guys, the protest was loud not just because a white cop killed a bkcak man, but because of the history behind it. now check this, white may kills white or black kills black in America and ppl wouldn't even know...that's the basic truth.
Therefore many countries, organisations, clubs etc were all in solidarity to protest the death of GEORGE FLOYD just because:
1. The manner he was killed
2 . who killed him
3. and the history behind it
Too long
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:

The way Nigerians are behaving, you can't blame the government again my brother.

Nigerians are the only people on earth that doubt this stuff.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:

But it is working as no Herdsmen tested positive so far
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by AsawanaDgreat: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Who give am covid-19?
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by MrSly(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:
You should rether be arrested. You are misleading the public.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Farki: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:

Maybe that's part of the plan, have people die and be distracted by covid so undercover deals can be done without scrutiny.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Olodo24: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2020
What is the budget for his "SPECIAL TREATMENT"?
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Mulisana: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
The New York Times analysis of New York City’s deaths from New Coronary Pneumonia pointed out that black and Latino Americans have the highest mortality rate, twice as high as whites and Asians. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot pointed out in a TV show that 72% of all patients who died of new coronary pneumonia in Chicago were black, and blacks accounted for only 30% of the total population. Before the New Corona virus, everyone should be equal, but in the United States, they chose black people.

Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Resees: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
osamz007:

Cut the long story short! Settle house matter first

Man u no fi leave old Trafford go dey repair Stamford bridge
Lol
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Androidlic: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
ye
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by SexytorresE(f): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Till then
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by SirWarlock: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:
huge cost for herd immunity ie fatalities. Also the time it would require. Can't blame Nigerians not taking the thing seriously when even the authorities don't.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by uchrikk(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I still cannot comprehend what they saw that made them relax the lockdown.

i'm also in support of lockdown, but people flouted it while it lasted; so much that it made no sense continuing it. Inter-state lockdown is not being obeyed as we speak.

The most important fact right now is that the state has the capacity to treat those who test positive.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by LifeChoices: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
iyimide:

I can't comprehend why some of you reason this way

If US with well over 100,000 deaths is reopening, what is Nigeria's problem with less than 400 deaths after over 3 months of the virus being in the country
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by Kelvin5214: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
another Abba kyari is here goodnews
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by iyimide(m): 3:25am On Jun 04, 2020
The reason why some of us reason this way is because we have sense and an independent mind.
I am a fore-fighter in this and u cant know it better!

LifeChoices:

If US with well over 100,000 deaths is reopening, what is Nigeria's problem with less than 400 deaths after over 3 months of the virus being in the country
Re: Baba Tela Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi by iyimide(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
My brother, how are you doing? I hope you can see how some of think and how our thinking is making sense? What do you think about those opening i then US, texas, florida.. can you see they are re-closing ? Sense is not planted.. and there is a reason why some people are called expert.. PhD public health is the real sense here sir...
LifeChoices:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayu: PDP Will Win Lagos, 25 Other States In 2023 / OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) / EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.