Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances (32900 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends / COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Soulsymbol99: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
buygala:
30k daiky? :O

No wonder some people don't want Corona to end..

30k × 30 days= 900k monthly shocked

Please shift let me faint cry

Nw u will understand why Boko Haram will never end undecided pple dey cash out on a regular lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by bizzibodi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who d hell go promise them #30k daily,why not #5k daily. angry angry
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by engrzico(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
If frontline staff allowance is 30k,

How much come be Presidential Taskforce sitting allowance??

Pls they should pay them, cos pandemic work is a Life or death matter.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Phyde: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
kendo60:

Bro, they front-line workers should be taking care of. Don't say like that, Bro.
We understand sir but that 30k daily is just too much when our debt profile is increasing.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Exc2000: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
reuben81:
so the man is late I work with him before,but

he is oo
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by NwaliE01: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
30K daily allowance. I am willing to do the job for 15K daily allowance. The pay is not sustainable.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by kingi777: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Somes of my friends enjoyed the NGN900,000/month adhoc work at the onset. Later when many people began to know about the pay, it became highly politicized to join based "on who you know" at Public Health Dept, HHSS, FCTA. Doctors who are at the frontline of treatment earn NGN50,000/day ie NGN1,500,000. Though it's risky but the privilege few don use Covid-19 hammer
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ThatFairGuy: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
BrutusOj:
NEVER! cheesy
Abi nah. Business men and women cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by peggywebbs(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
All the people saying 30k is too much please go and volunteer for them. If they die of the virus will you complain its too much? 815 doctors are already infected and you people don't even have passion for them.

And we are complaining about the government..we ourselves are terrible. We vote ourselves into power. So when next you want to complain about the government ask yourself if you are any better

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Phyde: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
NwaliE01:
30K daily allowance. I am willing to do the job for 15K daily allowance. The pay is not sustainable.
Even 5k daily, many will grab it with passion and commitment.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ODJ124(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Holy Spirit.... did just read 30k daily... no wonder corona is not ending
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by kaywhy09(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Its all about paychecks.

FG has received their quota, why not release the peanuts for their agents?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Dbeautyy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:
. 30k per day?haba That's too much

If that was the agreement before now, it is never too much. Corona won't be here for ever so let them be well treated now that they can. The lovely wife and mother who was a front line health worker who died during Ebola, did you here anything about her again? Definitely NO. That money can't take care of their family if anyn of them should die, and the Government will definitely look elsewhere as well. Please let them have the money. Besides one Governor up Not keeps lamenting on top 15millions Abi n.a. billion .

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by universe26(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
No wonder, so this is the secret behind the numerous coro cases in naija. Chai na wa o
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Ajixegun: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
kendo60:

Bro, they front-line workers should be taking care of. Don't say like that, Bro.

I also want risk my life o. How can I join front liner in the covid-19 saga?
Somebody help!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Isn't this country a comic relief?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Rok01: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
How do I join the team, am interested too
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Blackmann001: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Is 30k ot too much a promise for daily pay..? Guess that's why day can't pay

I tink 10k is better..
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by fashrola(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dshocker:
That is a huge amount of money calculated by 30

Huge amount compared to risk involved? u sef check am nah.... they deserve more...
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by engrjacuzzi: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
I want to join. #900,000 per month no be beans. That means I will earn what a Director in some FG parastatal get as monthly salary.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by MillerJnr(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I thought they had passion for saving lives
j

why will they hold their allowance?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Soon everyone will come to realize that all the fuss about coronavirus in Nigeria was a big scam just to share the money.

Imagine sharing 30k each day to some people and u ever expect the figures no to keep rising each midnight!

Mark my words!
Once the ogas at the top stop sharing the money to the ogas below them, corona will on it's own die a natural death in Nigeria!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blitz888:
Everyone is cashing out on others misery...

900k/month...
What about those health workers that are dying in the process??
It is not a misery right??

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by CocoaOla: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Convid 19 till 2050
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by masterP042(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
WeneDiali:

[s]Many Nigerians are ingrates. 813 health workers were infected with the virus and many have died, yet you are questioning why they should be paid 30k per day? which is even less than 100 dollars per day?

Nigerians are terribly selfish people.

Tufia kwa!

God no go ever let me or any of my family members die for nigerian. I rather die for Papau new guinea or Cambodia.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Luckydubby7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
peggywebbs:
All the people saying 30k is too much please go and volunteer for them. If they die of the virus will you complain its too much? 815 doctors are already infected and you people don't even have passion for them.

And we are complaining about the government..we ourselves are terrible. We vote ourselves into power. So when next you want to complain about the government ask yourself if you are any better
. Which virus? Is there anybody u know that died of the virus?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ordinary $75 per day!!

If you die for Nigeria as a Frontline professional, you die in Vain!!

This Government is very very irresponsible!!!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by KIDfurniture(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k daily pay... chai the pay don sweet them.. liars they kuku helped government to input fake figures. 30k in a month ...900k Saturdays and sundays included. While government received billions of naira in donation. Billions in foreign currencies. On judgment day ... Nigeria's case will take 100 years to process. We re evil

daddytime:
Corona go just tanda for one corner, cross leg, put hand for chin just dey laugh.

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Deefirm: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
How much is a rig supervisor pay per day ode?How much per day will you risk your life for ode?

sammsimm:
. 30k per day?haba That's too much

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by SUGARCyprian247: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ooh they Pay national minimum wage as daily allowance !!

Nice one!!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Krixon: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
That is the change we voted for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.