Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances (32899 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends / COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Vyzz: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
I want to work with them
20k daily I will manage
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
daddytime:
Corona go just tanda for one corner, cross leg, put hand for chin just dey laugh.

That's assuming Corona even has our time... If that virus mean us as it mean Europe and America, a quarter of our population would have been six feet by now.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Arizonaz: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin
30k daily.
Even if it's 20k I will work.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Babesperfect(f): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Call me
I will give my WhatsApp number to u
raindrop99:

U are not on whatsapp
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Adeevah(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k daily allowance?

Will this people pray for a COVID-19 free Nigeria?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by naturefellow(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:
. 30k per day?haba That's too much
i wanted to talk before, but the affluent spirit in me asked that i mechuonu!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
WHAT A SCAM called COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:
The government shouldn't make promises that's not feasible. This is what your government does after election but most Nigerians are too shallow to know their tricks
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by johnnychuks(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
story dey come ooo, every body should be active to hear the latest Corona real result.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ud4u: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zabilon007:
900k monthly. shocked

This is outrageous, make them add my name for the list.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by CocoaOla: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
And I will do it for free no amount of money can buy life. Just for love for humanity
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ud4u: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now I know why they keep manipulating the numbers of case as CLAIMED. 30k daily? You expect them to let covid-19 go?

I no fit laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by drshrewd: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k/day is chicken change compare to the risk involved...the least paid oil contract workers during construction n commissioning phase receive above that a day
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by amoreobansu: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:

30k for your LIFE and the lives of your family/relatives/friends/community per day and it is too much... Uhmmmmmmm!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by DModeCntStopMe: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Luckydubby7:
These were among the set of people putting fear on our mind because of mere 30k daily allowance. Watch, soon if they fail to settle them, they will start revealing secrets behind covid 19 in Nigeria to us.

30k in just 24 hours is not mere o
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by peggywebbs(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's simple if you don't believe something, you find out yourself. Denying the existence of something does not make it nonexistent. Coronavirus is a virus just like every other disease that has plagued the earth. The only difference is that it is new and foreign to everyone.

I don't deny the corruption in the country but to rule out a complete disease is you being insensitive. Simply pay a visit to the hospital, ask people around the hospital premises if you are not given access and stop being ignorant.

As for your question of if I know someone who has died through the virus, the answer is yes.

Luckydubby7:
. U are still sending me to yaba after 6 months now? Did I visit UK, USA, China, Spain to know what's happening there? Or is privacy law not applicable to those countries.

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by chibowobbed(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zabilon007:
900k monthly. shocked
You must be Igbo
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Dentalgist: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Which kind of country are we in?
To steal is a virtue
To pay laborers their dues is a vice.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by mydeporch(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's the amount on paper but am sure they are not paying them up to 30k daily....
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by femmy2010(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
I always knew the N30k a day was not sustainable.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Androidlic: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
really
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Studio247: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Money making business
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zabilon007:
900k monthly. shocked

na you think that the money have not been released and stolen!!!!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k per a daily Allowance payment thus in a week excluding Sunday that's #180,000
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by FlordFlorez(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Businessdemic.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmmm.....N30 K daily allowance........ and we're wondering when this pandemic is going to end in these parts. Never.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
seborrhic:

Mr Man that is the reason this country is doomed.
Someone promised u 30k/day for checking temperature,driving ambulance buses and u think it would be fulfilled?
Why are policemen that confront armed robbers and murderers on a daily basis not paid 100k/day hazard allowance going by your defective line of reasoning?
Are we discussing the same pandemic here??

So, why did Scientists called it 'Novel'??

It is as dangerous as fighting a world ear, they said

But Nigerians will always find a way to trivialized their own Frontline workers as opposed what happen in other Countries?? undecided

No insurance for them, if they die!! $75/day is nothing!!

Your politicians buy a wine worth 30times of that amount shocked
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Jokerman(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
SCAMdemic. grin

30k for what exactly?? Are you the only ones doing jobs that are exposed to work hazards or risks??

1. Do you know what soldiers go through
2. Do you know why miners go through
3. Do you know what high altitude workers go through
4. Do you know what Telecom engineers go through

Fine. We appreciate what you do in this SCAMdemic period, but stop the overrating angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by wolfenstein(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
If u wanna join the corona virus abj health workers to make 30k daily

Click on share

If you feel covid19 it's all just a cashout business

Click on like
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Luckydubby7(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
peggywebbs:
It's simple if you don't believe something, you find out yourself. Denying the existence of something does not make it nonexistent. Coronavirus is a virus just like every other disease that has plagued the earth. The only difference is that it is new and foreign to everyone.

I don't deny the corruption in the country but to rule out a complete disease is you being insensitive. Simply pay a visit to the hospital, ask people around the hospital premises if you are not given access and stop being ignorant.

As for your question of if I know someone who has died through the virus, the answer is yes.

Oh! Sorry about that? But are u sure is coro that killed d person?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by kendo60(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Phyde:

We understand sir but that 30k daily is just too much when our debt profile is increasing.

Yes, is too much to pay them 30k on daily basis,but the need to be taking care of.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Saintinoo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's 900k per month... I will defend coronavirus in Nigeria any place any day for that amount.

No wonder they come here and call people ignorant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.