Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances (32893 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends / COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by eneyoduke(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Take one of the sample infected to Aso Rock in order to infect bubu
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ezekins: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k daily allowance? This is why you people will not want the lock down to be eased. Purely business and wealth creation for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by NwaliE01: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Phyde:

Even 5k daily, many will grab it with passion and commitment.
grin grin grin
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by taiwolomo1: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:
. 30k per day?haba That's too much
people like you are the problems of this country! Did anyone force the minister to make such pronouncement If not for deception! Besides, these guys are risking their lifes. They have families too and u sit behind ur keyboard talkin shit!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
SegFault:

I swear 30k daily allowee or is it that the op made a mistake. This is not Europe this is Nigeria the tragic comedy.
It is funny bro.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by taiwolomo1: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ayoswit:
30k daily, nawa o shocked. I trust our govt will not even pay them half of that amount undecided.
so u are happy abi grin. I pity all of u guys! Just pray all doctors don't go on strike!!! Una go hear am! Coz even private clinics will be lockdown!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by gufffy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I thought they had passion for saving lives

Passion kill u there..bomboclat
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by 4nyworld: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
A beg if I fit get 10k a day for dis kain job nowahala. grin grin
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by redsun(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
How did they work out the allowance? 30k is unattainable because it could go on for months and months and years.

Crazy muderfucking policymakers.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by ovoP(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy how do you sign up biko... #30k per day... I just hope that's why Corona isn't ending ooo
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Dagger79(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
As if they are doing any work that deserves 5k daily sef angry angry angry
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by aruoturerapture(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
somebody should tell me the amount PTF collect daily or monthly
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by JYKZ: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
tunder that will fire u ppl will come from monrovia. bcs of u ppl our students are still at home.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by pacespot(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
These people dey collect dough o, 30k per day, and that is just their allowance, not the salary.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by pacespot(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:

I tell you, that is close to 1 million per month, 900k precisely, in this recession. How much are health workers working on covid-19 are paid in the USA self? And this is just allowance, not their salary.
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Charly68: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is my grouse with the leaders,scammers everywhere
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by walteriyke: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k daily see how this fools dey milk Nigeria!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
gufffy:

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Yungmil: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
30k per day 5 months gives 4.5 million chai this is better than all this nairalanders online biz upanda.

Pls how do I apply? Cos am drinking garri without gnut right about nowwww.

pls pls pls pls how can I apply
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Blitz888(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
eni4real:
What about those health workers that are dying in the process??
It is not a misery right??

You should know better than to ask me...

You think I am taking sides?

Please, read again and this time do it slowly!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by leeland(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

well corona virus isnt scam lost an uncle Retired Assistant Inspector General of Police Osanaye, actress Rose Odika's former Father in Law

instead of paying frontliners their allowance, we are paying politicians to read out trash to us, while dunce are still calling it hoax till it gets close to them

Nobidy said corona is a scam, just said its been politized in Nigeria. Final.

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blitz888:

You should know better than to ask me...

You think I am taking sides?

Please, read again and this time do it slowly!
You are diplomatic with Politicians??
You have to always hit the nail on the head!!!

75 Dollars per day is not too much for someone attending to a dangerous outbreak!!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
taiwolomo1:
so u are happy abi grin. I pity all of u guys! Just pray all doctors don't go on strike!!! Una go hear am! Coz even private clinics will be lockdown!

You actually believe if doctors go on strike private clinics will be on lockdown also? It's just like saying if public school teachers go on strike, private schools will shut down cos of it.

You sef reason am

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by blowjohn(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:

Can u do the work?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by blowjohn(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
JYKZ:
tunder that will fire u ppl will come from monrovia. bcs of u ppl our students are still at home.

That country still dey exist?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by peggywebbs(f): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes it was Coronavirus. I am 100% sure.

Luckydubby7:

As for your question of if I know someone who has died through the virus, the answer is yes.
Oh! Sorry about that? But are u sure is coro that killed d person?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Blitz888(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
eni4real:
You are diplomatic with Politicians??
You have to always hit the nail on the head!!!

75 Dollars per day is not too much for someone attending to a dangerous outbreak!!

Are the members of the task force health workers too?

A task force member who is most likely not a health worker is paid 900k/month for an adhoc position and what do the front line workers get? Instead they are threatening to strike cos they're poorly remunerated.

What do the task force members do besides enforcing lockdown and chasing defaulters all over town?
Please, educate me!
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by demoBaba: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
1.8 million per person?
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blitz888:

Are the members of the task force health workers too?

A task force member who is most likely not a health worker is paid 900k/month for an adhoc position and what do the front line workers get? Instead they are threatening to strike cos they're poorly remunerated.

What do the task force members do besides enforcing lockdown and chasing defaulters all over town?
Please, educate me!
I stand with the Frontline workers!! cool
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by sammsimm(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Can u do the work?
why not?

1 Like

Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by lastchild: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thank God, so this scam will end
Re: Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances by Mryacks: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
sammsimm:

Still some people will not take the job...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts / Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.