Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes (2373 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Many years ago i had an encounter with a lady, we started making out and all. They one day i tried to off pant and proceed she pushed by hands away and said stop/no. Only for me to receive her chats on bbm saying how can i stop all because she said no. That she is a lady and wouldn't want me to see her as cheap and easy. That i should have pushed harder. I was like what the hell. For some guys when next they face this kind of situation they may rape the girls thinking her no means yes.

10 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by StubbornGENIUS: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Why did I laugh after reading this? Whether you agree or not,there is no justification for rape.

5 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
She's your gf abi? Those other rape victims have no such connections with their raper. So when a girl is screaming and begging the rapist to stop, she's indirectly telling him to continue?

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by mungoparks: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2020
This question with mixed feelings smiley
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Axiel99:
She's your gf abi? Those other rape victims have no such connections with their raper. So when a girl is screaming and begging the rapist to stop, she's indirectly telling him to continue?
not a gf. A friend
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2020
and the way almost every girl dress like a prostitute. sexual provoking dresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not a gf. A friend
OK, friend but you guys were doing things with mutual agreement. But those rape victims are attacked.

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Axiel99:

OK, friend but you guys were doing things with mutual agreement. But those rape victims are attacked.
you are wrong not all rape victims were attacked. When fathers or neighbors rape little girls for long is that attack When a lady attends a party and is raped is that attack

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you are wrong not all rape victims were attacked. When fathers or neighbors rape little girls for long is that attack When a lady attends a party and is raped is that attack
Rape is having sex with an individual without the person's consent, in other words taken by force, which in turn is an "attack" on the individual.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Premiumwriter: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Axiel99:
de there na.

Wives the accuse husband of rape talk less about a gf.

Some girls go follow man enter hotel room. Do the do and go cum still de accuse you.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by SirMichael1: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Axiel99:

Rape is having sex with an individual without the person's consent, in other words taken by force, which in turn is an "attack" on the individual.
Lol. It doesn't have to be forceful. Just a mere 'NO' from the lady and refusal of the guy to stop is rape. You don't have to tie her down and force it on her. Even if she's naked, spreads her legs and looks at you with sultry eys, if you approach and she says NO, and you start having sex and she doesn't protest violently, na rape.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
and the way almost every girl dress like a prostitute. sexual provoking dresses.

That's not a reason to rape coerce the victim, oga zip up.

3 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by fati2001(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
what about those who raped babies?

3 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

what about those who raped babies?
why are you asking me that do I look like one?
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
the bizarre thing about it is most of the rape victims are properly covered, a lady in hijab was rape in Ilorin I think last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by fati2001(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
why are you asking me that do I look like one?
IDK your statement above surely shows it, so I guess you can also Clear the question I asked you.

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by simplepee(f): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Op please change the heading of the thread undecided undecided

Which girl encourages rape? Are you okay?

NO means no, it doesn't matter if she meant it or not, zip up!!

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by SouthNigerian: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. It doesn't have to be forceful. Just a mere 'NO' from the lady and refusal of the guy to stop is rape. You don't have to tie her down and force it on her. Even if she's naked, spreads her legs and looks at you with sultry eys, if you approach and she says NO, and you start having sex and she doesn't protest violently, na rape.

grin

Nairalanders are something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
When a girl says No, I might try again but that’s it. Nor be food. Enter bathroom.............and take a shower. You are alright.

those of you that have started gaining muscles on the right hand, start using your left hand instead or you can as well repent, you will not die.

A lady once asked me If I expected her to just give in easily, that I should have pushed harder. I weak.

But I push harder for goals and success not sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
what if she’s saying “No, aahh, baby Noo, baby No na!!! You are going too deep.........the voice starts fainting and unto something else”

Why can’t you guys just call a hooker, 2k to 20k max, depends on the package. I don’t fvck for free. I pay you and off you go. No deal after. And the good thing about these hookers are, if you are a good customer, you get free fvcks sometimes. Just like that. Life is simple.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by SirMichael1: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Carchoice:
what if she’s saying “No, aahh, baby Noo, baby No na!!! You are going too deep.........the voice starts fainting and unto something else”

Why can’t you guys just call a hooker, 2k to 20k max, depends on the package. I don’t fvck for free. I pay you and off you go. No deal after. And the good thing about these hookers are, if you are a good customer, you get free fvcks sometimes. Just like that. Life is simple.

now ask yourself, does that sound like a lady telling you no because she doesn't want to have sex, or that is a lady trying to control your thrust.

I'm yet to hear a lady say, 'yes, aahh, baby yes, baby yes na!!! You're going too deep... Then her voice starts fading while uttering gibberish', they always resist when they feel pain and will tell you no or stop, that doesn't mean you should stop the sex, just means you should reduce your tempo. But when she tells you no before you penetrate, let her be.

and no, you can't always call a hooker, cause you can't always cheat on your wife if she says no.

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
now ask yourself, does that sound like a lady telling you no because she doesn't want to have sex, or that is a lady trying to control your thrust.

I'm yet to hear a lady say, 'yes, aahh, baby yes, baby yes na!!! You're going too deep... Then her voice starts fading while uttering gibberish', they always resist when they feel pain and will tell you no or stop, that doesn't mean you should stop the sex, just means you should reduce your tempo. But when she tells you no before you penetrate, let her be.

and no, you can't always call a hooker, cause you can't always cheat on your wife if she says no.
masturbate?? grin
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Axiel99:
the bizarre thing about it is most of the rape victims are properly covered, a lady in hijab was rape in Ilorin I think last year.
The hoes have created the sexual desire and smart enough not to find themselves in such a situation they don't visit men anyhow nor go out at odd hours. Don't you get it? this thing start from the mind.

Why do you think guys buy undies or sexy outfit they saw on other ladies for their gfs? it simple the sexual arousal the other ladies created which they fantasize, they'd want to experience it. I ain't saying it is the perfect solution but it is a start.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

IDK your statement above surely shows it, so I guess you can also Clear the question I asked you.
You see your brain is too small for you to understand that statement.

maybe I can encapsulate you see that thing starts from the mind and what the eyes has seen, I don't have to be a rapist to understand how they think. those indecent dressing created sexual arousal.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by nengibo: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Many years ago i had an encounter with a lady, we started making out and all. They one day i tried to off pant and proceed she pushed by hands away and said stop/no. Only for me to receive her chats on bbm saying how can i stop all because she said no. That she is a lady and wouldn't want me to see her as cheap and easy. That i should have pushed harder. I was like what the hell. For some guys when next they face this kind of situation they may rape the girls thinking her no means yes.
Continue following mad girls, when she accuse you, na wetin u go explain be this athink
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by fati2001(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
You see your brain is too small for you to understand that statement.

maybe I can encapsulate you see that thing starts from the mind and what the eyes has seen, I don't have to be a rapist to understand how they think. those indecent dressing created sexual arousal.
you see your life self I asked simple question.
you said it's caused by indecent dressing, so what are the causes of babies, Child Abuse and even married men that raped their wives ?
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

you see your life self I asked simple question.
you said it's caused by indecent dressing, so what are the causes of babies, Child Abuse and even married men that raped their wives ?

The hoes have created the sexual desire and smart enough not to find themselves in such a situation they don't visit men anyhow nor go out at odd hours. Don't you get it? this thing start from the mind.
Why do you think guys buy undies or sexy outfit they saw on other ladies for their gfs? it simple the sexual arousal the other ladies created which they fantasize, they'd want to experience it. If not given consent the resort to rape because they have thought about doing it over and over again,I ain't saying it is the perfect solution but it is a start.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by SirMichael1: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Carchoice:
masturbate?? grin
Lol. Raping was never an option bro. Just tell her 'atleast, if you wouldn't have sex with me, just pull off your clothes and let me masturbate to your unclothedness'. If she no gree, enter xvideos and start streaming via your lappy, while doing that, connect it to your home theatre. grin
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Raping was never an option bro. Just tell her 'atleast, if you wouldn't have sex with me, just pull off your clothes and let me masturbate to your unclothedness'. If she no gree, enter xvideos and start streaming via your lappy, while doing that, connect it to your home theatre. grin
Masturbate to naqedness? shocked shocked That’s a new one to me. Why will a woman get naqed for me to masturbate to it? grin That’s weird and sick.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by SirMichael1: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Carchoice:
Masturbate to naqedness? shocked shocked That’s a new one to me. Why will a woman get naqed for me to masturbate to it? grin That’s weird and sick.
Trust me, it may sound weird but the act isn't. Instead of doing it via a picture, just masturbate to her sight. She might even get turned on to the sight and ask for the dick. It happens.
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Trust me, it may sound weird but the act isn't. Instead of doing it via a picture, just masturbate to her sight. She might even get turned on to the sight and ask for the dick. It happens.
still weird bro. That’s sick.

BJ is understandable. If a woman can get naqed for me to masturbate and she agrees, I can as well beg her to just put the tip grin
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by sesameq: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
from the calibre of ladies I have met with on nairaland here I don't even think one needs to marry or get married,

its because been gay is forbidden by God, I would have preferred being gay swear.

Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine What This Mad Man Did To This Woman / I'm Tired Of This Generation / Watch: Nigerian Lady Turned A White Man Into A Pet With Rope On His Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.