Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes (2386 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by ElvisPresley(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
What rubbish... My IQ just reduced reading this shit

There is no justification for rape... Why would a man post such?

No wonder most of the women on this platform see men here as rapists supporters

1 Like

Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by Palehair: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
sesameq:
from the calibre of ladies I have met with on nairaland here I don't even think one needs to marry or get married,

its because been gay is forbidden by God, I would have preferred being gay swear.

Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about.
You don't just "prefer or choose" to be gay. It's innate from the start even if being gay wasn't a sin and against God, you still wouldn't want to have sex with a man because you find women attractive and not men
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by dalass(f): 4:48am On Aug 01, 2020
sesameq:
from the calibre of ladies I have met with on nairaland here I don't even think one needs to marry or get married,

its because been gay is forbidden by God, I would have preferred being gay swear.

Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about.

The OP is not based in Nigeria... Become gay and you think all men will be willing to have sex with you

When a woman says no it is no period....

undecided
Re: How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes by dalass(f): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Many years ago i had an encounter with a lady, we started making out and all. They one day i tried to off pant and proceed she pushed by hands away and said stop/no. Only for me to receive her chats on bbm saying how can i stop all because she said no. That she is a lady and wouldn't want me to see her as cheap and easy. That i should have pushed harder. I was like what the hell. For some guys when next they face this kind of situation they may rape the girls thinking her no means yes.

@ OP, that particular girl is sick... If she wants sex, she should have kept quiet and not say anything at all instead of saying no and thinking you should force yourself on her... It may be a set up.... She's either stupid or cunning... Except she comes to beg you for it, stay away from her!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... / What Kind Of Relationship Is This? Please Advise Me / What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.