Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

In Need Of Menial Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Menial Job (685 Views)

Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira / Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira / I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Please somebody should help my career.. I'm an undergraduate student studying Information and Communication Technology..

I need to pay my tuition and accommodation fees by September.. I'm in need of menial job or any sort of work to raise my bills.

I'm proficient in using Microsoft Offices, Coreldraw and Photoshop. I'm also an internet and social media driven person..

Kindly help a sick soul. I don't want to drop out.

I can be reachable on 07054373616 or teebrainycreativemedia@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please help
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Still in need of help

Any kind of job... Please
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please somebody should help my career.. I'm an undergraduate student studying Information and Communication Technology..

I need to pay my tuition and accommodation fees by September.. I'm in need of menial job or any sort of work to raise my bills.

I'm proficient in using Microsoft Offices, Coreldraw and Photoshop. I'm also an internet and social media driven person..

Please help
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by bimbax: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Try any freelancing platform (Fiverr, freelancer, UPWORK)

And also try out Facebook groups for freelancers.

Chances are that you get the right audience to market your skills.

All the best

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks.
I've tried out freelancing platforms but all efforts proved abortive.
bimbax:
Try any freelancing platform (Fiverr, freelancer, UPWORK)

And also try out Facebook groups for freelancers.

Chances are that you get the right audience to market your skills.

All the best
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by U1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
sbrack:
Thanks. I've tried out freelancing platforms but all efforts proved abortive.
How?
Besides, there are other opportunities I feel you can explore in this section.
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kindly share me the opportunity sir

U1:

How?

Besides, there are other opportunities I feel you can explore in this section.
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by spik(f): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
sbrack:

I need you to pay attention to this video I created,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-2THetAYo

I just got off the phone with a student expressing all manner of joy saying this video content help him get his first $100 online. It should not take you a long time to make yours. Just be positive and add smart work and the sky will be your starting point.

All the best
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks so much. I will go through the video now

spik:

I need you to pay attention to this video I created,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-2THetAYo

I just got off the phone with a student expressing all manner of joy saying this video content help him get his first $100 online. It should not take you a long time to make yours. Just be positive and add smart work and the sky will be your starting point.

All the best
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by spik(f): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2020
sbrack:
Thanks so much. I will go through the video now

Ok great
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by U1(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2020
sbrack:
Kindly share me the opportunity sir

This again is a surprising question. I mean this post is in the business section!

Ok, simply look at the "Business" above this thread (before the title) and click. Alternatively, visit https://nairaland.com/business.

Take time to look through threads on the first and second pages, at least. You should find at least one idea you can take a closer look at. You may ignore those asking you to drop phone number and email address.

Capisce?
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Threads checked!
Thanks for giving me the audience sir. All the businesses required capitals and I'm financially incapacitated for now

U1:

This again is a surprising question. I mean this post is in the business section!

Ok, simply look at the "Business" above this thread (before the title) and click. Alternatively, visit https://nairaland.com/business.

Take time to look through threads on the first and second pages, at least. You should find at least one idea you can take a closer look at. You may ignore those asking you to drop phone number and email address.

Capisce?

(1) (Reply)

Updated:earn #5000 Per Day By Referring Your Friend To VPD Mobile Banking / I Need Someone Who Does Branding. / Happening Live! Victims React As Next Cash N Carry Abuja Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.