Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion (45984 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by senatepresido: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
According to the report released by AAU Update, a student news platform of the Edo State owned University, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.

AAU Update:

AAU STUDENT DIES AS A RESULT OF ABORTION COMPLICATION, SHE WAS IMPREGNATED BY A PASTOR IN EKPOMA

RIP Imoluamen Gift

300 level political Science student

From the Faculty of Social Sciences

Miss Gift is a Student of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma who was alleged to have died after abortion, she was said to have been impregnated by a Pastor in Ekpoma known as Pst. Emma Akhime of House of Levite Chapel

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2507314052913580&id=1427814150863581

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by gambia(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Source?

6 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by mofeoluwadassah: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Real definition of end time sad

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Euegene100001: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Very old news

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Edopesin: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Gone too soon

A pastor is also a man and man will do terrible things
Never trust anybody because of the title they hold

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
So with all the young guys wey full everywhere, this babe no see one follow na pastor Akhime na she con choose? And this pastor go still come church on Sunday cor preach o. Wicked pastor

R.I.P

Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o

cassbeat:
He might not be an old guy per se..... Except you know him in person...

I dey see you, Defender Giorgio Chiellini abi na Virgil Van Dijk. Dey dere dey defend the pastor.

This Americana dn come again, so you sabi yarn pidgin na you dey form yesterday abi. Stop to dey talk Ni-gga anyhow, it's a derogatory term..anyways na truth you talk, you sabi dem wella @Slawormir

9 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Slawormir: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

All these Pentecostal God of Men
They keep on doing shit

Although ain't no Mary worshipper
But as a real niggarrr
I will say catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Make all the galz dey hear word na o, make ona stop to dey follow ona papa agemate, we young guys bulku full town o
Nor be their fault sha
The body of a woman or rather a woman is hard wired for attention and care. They want to be seen as babies
So their constant and non stop quest for attention from the opposite sex

And you know most young niggarrrz don't have time for that bullshit
So that is why ladies will always seek for older men and married men For that attention and care

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Gosh!
These kind of person is not supposed to be call a pastor.

Another young, beautiful Damsel gone in Edo state.
While we are still after the killers of Uwa.

Edolites,
What is going on over there around you?
Wake up Guys!

Still on #JusticeForUwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Fizzyflexi: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Oblitz(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
shocked
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by dolafanta: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by clefstone(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
may God forgive them
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by nellybadas: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Na only God know who really dey righteous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Gordieshegz(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Gosh..

I think this approach to news reporting by blogs and gossip centers is dangerous to journalism in Nigeria and across the world.

I am not absolving the pastor of any wrongdoing or being unsympathetic to the lost soul, however this reporting is poor and nothing more than a beer parlour gossip.

But then do we blame the OP or the moderator who pushed a Facebook unverified information without a credible source to the frontpage?

5 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by ExAngel007(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
r.I.p
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Doncyn(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmm just booking space
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by DigitB: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
U
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by YoungLionken(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Pastor became so ashamed of his immoral act and wished for an abortion. Abortion went wrong,now the shame multiplied grin..

Wonder why you would be ashamed of something you enjoyed sometime ago smiley..

The pastor was prolly more concerned about"what will they say"than the well being of the deceased. Death to hypocrites!.

Old news btw...

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by yrex01(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Stop calling those kind of people a pastor abeg.

Let's promote your brand and product for you.
Check my siggy
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by sykeng(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
With or without source, this is what's happening everyday in our society, imams are not exempted.
The day my wife will call her pastor daddy, then call me PAPA baby at home is the day I ll send her packing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Mrshape: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
What will she tell God.
I slept with your pastor and destroy his career

I killed one of your innocent creation

3 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by akinlaso(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Eyyah
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by iceboy4752(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
WorWorBoy3:
What will she tell her creator? Rip to her.

The pastor should even be more disturbed by this question. He has used His Name to deceive people, fornicate and caused someone's death through his action.

2 Likes

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by IMASTEX: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
This na last week gist. Things like this will keep happening since people actually receive pastors as their lord & personal saviour instead of Christ. That is why we have men in church and no church in men.

1 Like

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by naijaboy756: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
RIP
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by kristian98(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
End time pastors!
Is this what they're promoting in their churches?
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by Businext: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Rest in peace Imoluamen, I don't know you but I know that yours was a very preventable death.
House of Levite, I have never heard of this 'church' but I know there are many evil places covered with the cloak of church.

Pastor Emma, I hope not to know you or anyone who does, but I know you shall be rewarded for your offence because you had David's experience to learn from. But instead chose to kill Uriah. You chose to kill the baby that was conceived out of your rooftop lust as a shepherd who was supposed to look over the sheep. You are a wolf. Your building is not a church but a house of anti-Christs and deceivers and fornicators.

Will she rest in peace? It's left for the Lord God of Creation

#SayNoToAbortion
#YouReapWhatYouSow
#JUDGE.Yes.SpeakTruthToPower

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by kenzysmith: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
ki have stop playing bet 9ja virtual i have stop masturbation, i have partially stop stealing but u see this team called funication is my biggest problem i can't just stop if i tell u the number of females have slept it u go pity me

Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by HantaVirus(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Sexual immorality is at an all time high...

sad
Re: AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion by blesskewe(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Yepa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions / The Killer Of Kolade Johnson, The Police Target And Eyewitnesses All Speak / Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.