Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? (11660 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
I followed my friend to inform his uncle about his introduction.

The man started advising my friend on how to live with a woman.

He said no matter what, don't ever beat her because there are things more painful than beating. When you refuse to eat her food, or when you deny her sex. Am not saying is good to beat women ooo. But this is not the first time have heard elderly people giving that advice.

Have been thinking about it, can you punish a woman by refusing her food and denying her sex.

I don't know about ajebo, but pako women, no even like sex once they are married, na by force den dey take satisfy husband urge before. You will now deny them sex because you are angry...they will be happy and they will want the anger to continue...at the end of the day na you they suffer yourself, if konji wan kill you.

Also, I can't imagine dropping money for food at home and I will still go to buka to eat...though I didn't ask the man, whether I will still be dropping money for food while an refusing the food...which ever way, who is losing? For a married man to be eating at the canteen because he is angry with his wife.

Are you punishing your wife by refusing food and denying sex? Or you are suffering yourself?

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okada drop me here!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by KAM3KAZI: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
The man's wallet will be losing
The woman's food will be wasting
Hormones will be raging

Infact everybody loses

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmm...

In my humble opinion from my adventurous experience;
First, getting back at a woman by denying her sex is only recommended if she use(d) to derive maximum satisfaction and knows you have the capacity to satisfy any woman whenever duty calls.

Secondly, refusing to eat a woman's food (without giving her any reason) is a direct and easy way to make her feel bad.
She will get mad at you, hate you, keep malice with you, be sorrowful, wonder, feel dejected, admire your distaste, long for you, seek your attention and explanation, snub you, respect you and look for every opportunity to converse with you...
All at the same time.

But know when to draw the line.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by JAOS(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
25tolife:
Okada drop me here!
carry your okada commot for my compound no be you dey sweep ham

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Since there are a family, everyone is losing...

If the issue is not settled in time everything will turn catastrophic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
ANTONINEUTRON:
Since there are a family, everyone is losing...

If the issue is not settled in time everything will turn catastrophic.

But elders kips giving this advice, may be yoruba elders sha. .i don't know for other tribes

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
25tolife:
Okada drop me here!

Police go catch my okada here ooo

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by kenzysmith: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
wait let me check who is loosing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
JAOS:

carry your okada commot for my compound no be you dey sweep ham
lmao, bros see as u make me laff .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jullima(f): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol that kind of ‘punishment’ only works maybe in the first year or two. It loses its effect fast, wives become immune to it with time, especially when the wife now has more responsibilities, if he wants to be a child, he can go and dish is food when he’s hungry. grin

Who get time?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:
Lol that kind of ‘punishment’ only works maybe in the first year or two. It loses its effect fast, wives become immune to it with time, especially when the wife now has more responsibilities, if he wants to be a child, he can go and dish is food when he’s hungry. grin

Who get time?

Responsibilities ke.

If you try it with me,
I will start cooking my food myself.
And pray you don't extend it for too long cos I may never eat your food again and take it as a way of life but we will still be husband and wife.
Once I take it as a new way of life, I'll be happy, but will you
I know how heartless I can get.
After all I grew up alone.

57 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Osobi32(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

In my humble opinion from my adventurous experience;
First, getting back at a woman by denying her sex is only recommended if she use(d) to derive maximum satisfaction and knows you have the capacity to satisfy any woman whenever duty calls.

Secondly, refusing to eat a woman's food is a direct and easy way to make her feel bad.
She will get mad at you, hate you, keep malice with you, be sorrowful, wonder, feel dejected, admire your distaste, long for you, seek your attention and explanation, snub you, respect you and look for every opportunity to converse with you...
All at the same time.

But know when to draw the line.
reaspect! U are a real guy grin

10 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Him bring money for the food and him no chop am.na him loose
Him marry wife keep for house,and him no sex her.na still him loose.

4 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Responsibilities ke.

If you try it with me,
And pray you don't extend it for too long cos I may never eat your food again and take it as a way of life but we will still be husband and wife.

You will wake up and cook yourself before going to office...no be suffer you dey suffer yourself...is it not better you settle the matter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gaggii:

You will wake up and cook yourself before going to office...no be suffer you dey suffer yourself...is it not better you settle the matter

Like I said, I grew up alone.
I do cook very late in the night and even very early in the morning around 4am, if I'm to leave the house by 6am/7am.
A lady once stayed with me, she noticed that after all the work we will do in the night, I'll still wake up by 5am to prepare breakfast, eat before going to work and keep hers while she will still be sleeping.
I was never bothered.
After about a week, she started waking up early to make breakfast on her own and sometimes beginning the plan in the night.
She saw my way of life, she adjusted herself to it volitionally. It has been working that way with women.

You see,
I grew up that way and I'm used to it.
When I don't have the strength, I simply eat out.
No woman should think she's doing me a favor by cooking for me. She should either see it as an obligation or she let go.
I won't be bothered.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nothing pains a woman more than her food being rejected either on the table or bed. They hate being ignored.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jullima(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Responsibilities ke.

If you try it with me,
Yawn

Are you married? At this point the wife no longer cares, initially she’s worried but it gets to a point in the marriage, it becomes ineffective.

There will always be food in the house because she has kids to feed, if you like dish, your choice.

No time to take on an additional child to the one you’re already raising. Who get that kain time?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by vastolord4(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Who get time?

That's when love shows itself.. if you love that person, you'll long for his/her attention. Except you were force into that marriage. Answer to your question is that I could stop with the food or keep late night! Just look for her soft spot and act on it..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Yawn

Are you married? At this point the wife doesn’t care, initially she’s worried but it gets to a point in the marriage, it becomes ineffective. She no longer cares.

There will always be food in the house because she has kids to feed, if you like dish, your choice.

No time to take on an additional child to the one you’re already raising. Who get that kind time?
Of course...

I will be happy that she doesn't care anymore because it will give me an opportunity to live like a bachelor which I have always longed for.
As long as she has given me children...very very important.
By the way, I am not yet married and I intend to have children out of wedlock.
Perhaps depending on family pressure, I might just get a woman to call my wife for the sake of peace.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jullima(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
vastolord4:

That's when love shows itself.. if you love that person, you'll long for his/her attention. Except you were force into that marriage. Answer to your question is that I could stop with the food or keep late night! Just look for her soft spot and act on it..
Yea that’s why it’s effective in the beginning, but humans have their breaking point. It’s not a long lasting and effective solution to resolve issues in a marriage.

After a while the wife becomes hardened. Lol na today? Please.

9 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by boxer022(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
To refuse eating her food is better than beating her. I believe that if indeed she loves you and does anything to make you angry, instead of beating her, if she prepares food you reject the food. She will come to you to find out what made you reject her food. There are other things you can use as punishment, like silent treatment, working out, etc.

3 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by sesameq: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
let the idiot die, his driver, barber, tailor, gardener , laundry man, uncle, father, son, step brother, lesbian sister and concerned relatives and third parties will come and do send off and farewell sex orgy for his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Lush100(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
true but,
when u continue and its get down to when she is 39 to 40,
i can say for certain, she will be worried.
because by then men age better, become more handsome, matured and have more wealth,
she wouldn't want to start having uncertainties at that time especially for a responsible man.
i can say that with 80% level of certainty.

Jullima:

Who get time?

9 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm typing...

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by BEEFIE: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Yea that’s why it’s effective in the beginning, but humans have their breaking point. It’s not a long lasting and effective solution to resolve issues in a marriage.

After a while the wife becomes hardened. Lol na today? Please.

after getting hardened. I will just bring in a new wife. to assist her.

8 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by OscarJaden(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Who get time?
na them be this

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jullima(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
BEEFIE:

after getting hardened. I will just bring in a new wife. to assist her.
Lol okay grin
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jullima(f): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lush100:
true but,
because by then men age better, become more handsome, matured and have more wealth,
she wouldn't want to start having uncertainties at that time especially for a responsible man.
Lol okay. When you get married and you don’t eat your wife’s food for years and years come back and tell us how you fared?

If Nigerian wives can become hardened to an unrepentant cheating spouse, what is food?

You people think marriage is for small children?

6 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Lol okay. When you get married and you don’t eat your wife’s food for years and years come back and tell us how you fared?

If Nigerian wives can become hardened to a cheating spouse, what is food?

You people think marriage is for small children?
you that is running mouth.. are you married??

19 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Yawn

Are you married? At this point the wife no longer cares, initially she’s worried but it gets to a point in the marriage, it becomes ineffective.

No time to take on an additional child to the one you’re already raising. Who get that kain time?

If she doesn't care if he eats or not, can she also survive without s*x, especially this raining season.

5 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lush100:
true but,

Women concentrate on their children's future at this age, they don't really care abt the marriage much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja / BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.