Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? (11661 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
The man's wallet will be losing
The woman's food will be wasting
Hormones will be raging

Infact everybody loses
Polygamy is the answer.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Westernlove:

This Is worse decision and very risky. I'do advice you avoid everything about her absolutely because You might be eating menstrual blood with stew and Vegetable without knowing. Female beings can be Very Evil when getting back at You. They normally carry out their action without thinking twice when they are being Offended, They don't have a mind of their own. You might just die an Untimely Death or They might render you Useless. I'm not married yet but I know everything A to Z about marriage. I'm from a very Sensitive Family. I was once a Victim of domestic violence. Be Warned!!!!
you dont mean it shocked, this is serious.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2020
goodnewscliff:
handling cases like matured couple is king...... Being hardened does Not help but in case its needed to teach a so called hardened wife a lesson, i dont jonze.... She will leave the house for me all by herself without me telling her to.......
Never chin chum chin

I don't think you guys understand what jullima is tryna say. She's trying to let you guys know that although refusing your wife's food and not having sex with her may affect her in the first few years of marriage, overtime it won't bother her if the man keeps doing it.
Let's all be honest here, does it make sense to refuse your wife's food because of an issue?
That's an archaic thing to do abeg...I don't think men should still be doing that shit!
So it's the constant rubbish the man keeps doing that has hardened her..

3 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 12:55am On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:

I don't think you guys understand what jullima is tryna say. She's trying to let you guys know that although refusing your wife's food and not having sex with her may affect her in the first few years of marriage, overtime it won't bother her if the man keeps doing it.
Let's all be honest here, does it make sense to refuse your wife's food because of an issue?
That's an archaic thing to do abeg...I don't think men should still be doing that shit!

How do we punish an unrepentant wife

3 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Openbusiness:

You will get time when the side chicks start dishing his food and chopping the money meant for you, and leaving you with crumbs. Be forming you hear, till them show you pepper, then you will get time then, your day will be 36 hours instead of 24 grin
You guys should just stop this nonsense treat of side chick dishing or taking care of a man.. seriously
The woman prepared food and you refused to eat,what do you expect her to do? Nail herself on the cross of Calvary?
I don't understand how you guys think sometimes!

3 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggii:

How do we punish an unrepentant wife
An unrepentant wife?
Gosh.. I'm so tired abeg

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Lordswazz(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2020
When they tell today's youths to find a woman that adores and respects them in totality and then marry her, they'll say their "attraction cord" doesn't work that way. Them dey find the one wey go always dey keep them on the edge simply because "she's so photogenic and sexy."

Any lady that respects and submits to you the way a wife should, your ignoring her bed and meal will make her seek for reconciliation even 10 years after marriage. The love you have for her on your part will also melt your heart the moment this happens. But the "woke" people wey wan do pass wetin bible dey talk and dey find "co-partner," "50-50" go dey chase the wrong things, and naim dey put them for trouble. No wonder these days, men in young marriages, who are barely in their mid-late thirties, dey treat high-blood pressure already.

Good luck having a peaceful and happy marriage with your "21st Century" formula.

13 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Anthrophile(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2020
The husband is loosing and the woman is about to loose. If the misunderstanding persists, an opportunistic lady outside the family may detect the pattern and exploit it. It in turn divert the money from the man's end, affect the family income and the children's welfare. A woman who cherishes her marriage needs to resolve things quickly with her husband for a lasting, happy family.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by irumanle(m): 4:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Responsibilities ke.

If you try it with me,
I will start cooking my food myself.
And pray you don't extend it for too long cos I may never eat your food again and take it as a way of life but we will still be husband and wife.
Once I take it as a new way of life, I'll be happy, but will you
I know how heartless I can get.
After all I grew up alone.
You sound like me sir. I had like to know more about growing up alone. You mean you raised yourself?

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Herdamorlar: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2020
this is what is happening to me right now, I lost my job last year and my wife is the one providing for the family and even sometimes cloth me and every other thing at home. recently I just realise that my wife stop having sex with me and sometimes I will have to beg her. last two weeks when she was going to her shop,she dumped our 2years daughter to me at home that since I am not going anywhere that I should be looking after her. I told her last week that I will be following my tiler friend to work at least to keep myself busy, then my wife starts abusing me that I don't have shame that as a graduate I will start working as tiler boy. Since that time I have stopped eating at home and I don't even think of asking her for sex again. she is on the bed now sleeping and I am online checking any job vacancy online for me to apply.i am tired of everything and she doesn't care anymore if I eat or not. You can advice me on what to do and if you have any work that I can do around Ibadan,you can be of assistance to me.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
The man's wallet will be losing
The woman's food will be wasting
Hormones will be raging

Infact everybody loses
which wallet? How much is food? The last time I had serious quarrel with my gf who lives with me all the food she cooked looked like pure shiit to me. If I'm angry with you everything about you will disgust me. How much is food? The man ain't losing shiit except he's broke

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggii:

You will wake up and cook yourself before going to office...no be suffer you dey suffer yourself...is it not better you settle the matter
have you ever felt useless? Have you ever been in a place where no one need you? If he were single won't he cook before going to work or eat at a fast food?

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Women of these days will rat the food and even add more and still finish it. Wash the plates and sleep naked. Inside their mind they know the the person giving the punishment is dying inside.
My own be say if I jam husband wey want use that one on me, the moment he rejects my food, of my goodness, I will eat until the food start coming out of my nose. Then I will have a cool bath and sleep naked. If he doesn't touch me then no problem. I will not wear clothes again except I'm going outside. Will wear only sexy pants and bra. Will cook, clean and stay naked.
Who still bothers about husband rejecting food
you are talking like a child. If I'm angry with you, you and everything you do or say will disgust me. I have lived with my girlfriend for 3 years now she, her food, her vagina look like sour shiit to me if I'm angry with her. I can live with a woman in the same room for one year without talking to her or even looking at her unclothedness.
How do you live with someone you know finds you disgusting?

5 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Jokerman(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

You right though, but the truth is if u get married to any of these 21st century ladies, o boy dem no send u oooooo . If u like enter kitchen Dey cook for ursef if u like join ur laundry with it wetin concern dem . So far she has her kids plus her job who ur sex n food epp?

Lol .....hope the 21st century lady won't report her husband to pastor, family members, friends etc??
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by simplepee(f): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Matter for elders.

But I can relate though, the rejection of food is really painful. I think both sides loses.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Nuel4:
you are talking like a child. If I'm angry with you, you and everything you do or say will disgust me. I have lived with my girlfriend for 3 years now she, her food, her vagina look like sour shiit to me if I'm angry with her. I can live with a woman in the same room for one year without talking to her or even looking at her unclothedness.
How do you live with someone you know finds you disgusting?
And I'm telling you your girlfriend must have gotten use to that and you rejecting her food and denying her sex will no longer mean anything to her. Only if she's normal. That your girlfriend must be a homeless and jobless babe to have lived with you for 3years.
Nothing wey Chicken no go see for stew.

4 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Lordswazz:
When they tell today's youths to find a woman that adores and respects them in totality and then marry her, they'll say their "attraction cord" doesn't work that way. Them dey find the one wey go always dey keep them on the edge simply because "she's so photogenic and sexy."

Any lady that respects and submits to you the way a wife should, your ignoring her bed and meal will make her seek for reconciliation even 10 years after marriage. The love you have for her on your part will also melt your heart the moment this happens. But the "woke" people wey wan do pass wetin bible dey talk and dey find "co-partner," "50-50" go dey chase the wrong things, and naim dey put them for trouble. No wonder these days, men in young marriages, who are barely in their mid-late thirties, dey treat high-blood pressure already.

Good luck having a peaceful and happy marriage with your "21st Century" formula
Truthful submission smiley

LMAO cheesy @bold..........Disaster

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2020
luscioustrish:
It's a loss on both sides undecided

Nothing a simple/honest conversation can't solve, they both apologize and eat.. make-up Se..x is always lit wink

the elders don show...

tell us more...
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:

You just said the truth. A woman might get hurt from the beginning but as time goes by, it would have registered in her mind that the highest thing her husband can do to hurt her is to deny her sex and reject her food. And then she will become hardened. And it won't bother her anymore. Each time they have problems the wife will dish food for her husband just to fulfill all righteousness because she knows he won't eat it. And she won't even expect sex since its their way of quarreling. She will become hardened and won't even bother.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

In my humble opinion from my adventurous experience;
First, getting back at a woman by denying her sex is only recommended if she use(d) to derive maximum satisfaction and knows you have the capacity to satisfy any woman whenever duty calls.

Secondly, refusing to eat a woman's food (without giving her any reason) is a direct and easy way to make her feel bad.
She will get mad at you, hate you, keep malice with you, be sorrowful, wonder, feel dejected, admire your distaste, long for you, seek your attention and explanation, snub you, respect you and look for every opportunity to converse with you...
All at the same time.

But know when to draw the line.
u smart bro

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggii:

You wicked pass buhari
No try am for your wife my brother. Instead, eat the food and Bleep her brains back to factory setting. Then think of something else to punish her with. But you see sex and food, you will just end with a hardened woman who has developed tough skin and don't bother if you even come back from work cos she doesn't have your power. It will even become worst if there are kids already and they will take her whole time she will even forget she has a husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2020
He's doing himself
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Marriage is not for you bro, unless your wife is aware of this.
na cos he never jam that woman wey go dey make am smile unecessarily like a mad man for no reason any time the thoughts of her cross him mind grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And I'm telling you your girlfriend must have gotten use to that and you rejecting her food and denying her sex will no longer mean anything to her. Only if she's normal. That your girlfriend must be a homeless and jobless babe to have lived with you for 3years.
Nothing wey Chicken no go see for stew.
lol like I said you talk like a child. We're almost married. You think not having sex with a woman you have lived with for over a year means anything to a man? It's not even meant as punishment I just feel revulsed at the sight of someone I'm angry with it doesn't matter if she is my wife or girlfriend
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by killbill95(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
am not married though but I kw marriage and relationship are different. r u guys telling me Dat a woman won't be bothered if her husband who used to eat her food ND ask for sex every night suddenly stops ?? and starts buying food from outside ND eating outside. to tell u d truth it's going to bother every woman especially if she sees she got married to a good man. good men are difficult to get Des days

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2020
merahki:

This bolded bit is too funny!
I passed out at “planning in the night” cheesy
It would make a nice film in my head, lol.

It’s somewhat attractive to me, what you wrote, don’t know why!
lol forreal that part is like a scene from a romantic movie...it's really cool

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Westernlove: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:
you dont mean it shocked, this is serious.

A word Is enough for the Wise, You know the rest. Au Revoir......
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by ghettochild(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Of course...

I will be happy that she doesn't care anymore because it will give me an opportunity to live like a bachelor which I have always longed for.
As long as she has given me children...very very important.
By the way, I am not yet married and I intend to have children out of wedlock.
Perhaps depending on family pressure, I might just get a woman to call my wife for the sake of peace.
My kinda man...
My personal space matters gan
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by kazyhm(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Jullima:

Yawn

Are you married? At this point the wife no longer cares, initially she’s worried but it gets to a point in the marriage, it becomes ineffective.

There will always be food in the house because she has kids to feed, if you like dish, your choice.

No time to take on an additional child to the one you’re already raising. Who get that kain time?

Lol. You know nothing..........let wait till you are married then we would listen to how this play out for you.

Women!
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Temhellen(f): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol .....hope the 21st century lady won't report her husband to pastor, family members, friends etc??
Na her problem be dat
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by T3ndrils: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Well if a man is great in bed, has a good skill/business/career, a good cook and has good grooming...

If he's married and the wife misbehaves and (forms unapologetic), then I pity that wife cos by the time she feels she's married to herself, her face will clear, even those ones forming hardened ( hardened my left femur)... grin

That's why it's very essential for men to learn how to be GREAT (not good o) in bed and have a good standing in life undisputed. (They didn't born that wife well to form hardened)... cool

But when a man is not good in bed and probably has nothing doing with his life why would she send when you start rejecting food and bed biz. (Even when she offends you)... I've noticed some women hate apologising when they're wrong especially married ones...

Ignore those ones saying it's 'childish' - it's just another social blackmail to put you in a condition to have false feeling of inferiority and less masculinity.

Because ignoring a wife or anything 'female' (when she misbehaves) brings her to a point of weakness and complete subordination.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Westernlove: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Herdamorlar:
this is what is happening to me right now, I lost my job last year and my wife is the one providing for the family and even sometimes cloth me and every other thing at home. recently I just realise that my wife stop having sex with me and sometimes I will have to beg her. last two weeks when she was going to her shop,she dumped our 2years daughter to me at home that since I am not going anywhere that I should be looking after her. I told her last week that I will be following my tiler friend to work at least to keep myself busy, then my wife starts abusing me that I don't have shame that as a graduate I will start working as tiler boy. Since that time I have stopped eating at home and I don't even think of asking her for sex again. she is on the bed now sleeping and I am online checking any job vacancy online for me to apply.i am tired of everything and she doesn't care anymore if I eat or not. You can advice me on what to do and if you have any work that I can do around Ibadan,you can be of assistance to me.

Hmmmn Human beings!!!
Well this Isn't something new to me or coming as a surprise. I don't have any advice for you though. Welcome to reality. I wish you best of luck.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.