Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Malta International Passport By Naturalization - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malta International Passport By Naturalization (2506 Views)

My Trip To Malta and Gozo / Anyone Here Living In Malta? / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta International Passport By Naturalization by demmy79: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Most experienced and followers of travels thread on nairaland......I learned that some ppl are saying Nigerians can get Maltesse passport through Naturalization....let us discuss and help other on the matter, wheither is true or not?
Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by stevolinkon40: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
You need about 100,000usd+ to obtain maltese passport by investment legitimately.

4 Likes

Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by babakb: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
demmy79:
Most experienced and followers of travels thread on nairaland......I learned that some ppl are saying Nigerians can get Maltesse passport through Naturalization....let us discuss and help other on the matter, wheither is true or not?

You need minimum of 50 million naira to buy Malta Citizenship....
Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
babakb:

You need minimum of 50 million naira to buy Malta Citizenship....
Are you sure of what you are saying
How legit is this
Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by babakb: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you sure of what you are saying
How legit is this

All European countries have citizen through investment programs to always attract the Multi millionaires to their countries from around the world, you can google it, mostly from 350,000 pounds and above, that's about 200 million naira as against 50 million naira that I put earlier, this is public knowledge just google it.

Every society clearly prefer extremely rich people, to me its not a man'z world but rich peoples world.
Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by Phamoo4u: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes to obtain Malta �� passport you lot of money. Most European countries give out passport by investment.

Most Nigeria �� agent are doing fake Malta �� passport to Nigeria citizens who don’t know anything about travel and passport issue.

My advice to anyone who is also thinking of getting those fake passport. Any passport without the applicant going to the country immigration office for biometric or capturing live. Is fake.

You must attend the country immigration office for love biometric and capturing

Thanks
Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
stevolinkon40:
You need about 100,000usd+ to obtain maltese passport by investment legitimately.

The one travel agents in Nigeria are parading around with fake passport and some cheaply made certificate of citizenship by naturalization will get you jailed.
They tell you all sweet things and make the process so simple, you end up wasting funds and will be lucky not to get jailed

Why would someone who has $100,000 even want to relocate to Malta?

1 Like

Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by babakb: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

1. It's not 100,000 USD, its actually 400,000 USD.

2. If I have 1 Million USD I will definitely use half of it to buy any EU Passport because of its numerous advantages.

4 Likes

Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by fejeerow(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

I m also asking same question myself.. money that I ll use to fill up my shop and open another office branch in Ghana and Ivory Coast��

1 Like

Re: Malta International Passport By Naturalization by noskcid(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2021
DON’T TRY IT IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE AND IF WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR IS 2m.

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Seattle, WA | It Surely Wasn’t Sleepless / Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State / Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.