Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype (5701 Views)

Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / Drone Pictures Of University Of Ibadan. / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Things always look better when you see things FAR AWAY
But when you come closer you see the reality. All drone photos are showing you things from a far angle which is DECIEVING

An Ariel photo of a slum will look good
But on ground photo will reveal the level of slum that the Ariel photos can't show you.

So my dear good friends, Do not believe the HYPE of Arieal drone photos of cities, roads or universities..
Until you see the ground photos then don't believe the Hype

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pls add pictures to support your points
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by bamvik(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
illicit:
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by FlordFlorez(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes, show us example so that we will know.
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Vyzz: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
This guy them the call illicit the sleep?.

Dude is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by boman2014: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
all the hype

8 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by illicit(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Vyzz:
This guy them the call illicit the sleep?.

Dude is everywhere

I am on my bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by bobkezel(m): 1:22am On Jun 04, 2020
No be lie
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Makz: 2:53am On Jun 04, 2020
y
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by 2Odds101(f): 4:09am On Jun 04, 2020
You may be right ...
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by bukkysam(f): 4:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Jesus is the way the truth and life. Accept him I to your life to have life.

REPENT TODAY TOMORROW MAY NOT COME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Bluehill1051: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2020
bukkysam:

Let Jesus come today

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by GeoandSONSLTD: 6:00am On Jun 04, 2020
So true.. I have visited some of all these Universities that are doing Aerial view of this and that, the reality on ground is a different story.

Aerial View + Picture Editing = Everywhere go fine grin
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by boman2014: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2020
bukkysam:

Pls go somewhere else, we don't have time for all these your talk we've been hearing since we are kids.

5 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by falcon01: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2020
bukkysam:

No Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
boman2014:

Pls go somewhere else, we don't have time for all these your talk we've been hearing since we are kids.
and you will continue to hear it till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Onyenna(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by IceLip: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2020
True
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Gmajor(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Things always look better when you see things FAR AWAY
But when you come closer you see the reality. All drone photos are showing you things from a far angle which is DECIEVING

But on ground photo will reveal the level of slum that the Ariel photos can't show you.

So my dear good friends, Do not believe the HYPE of Arieal drone photos of cities, roads or universities..
Until you see the ground photos then don't believe the Hype

The pictures you posted are highly deceptive because they aren't even the same place

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Vyzz: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:

I am on my bed

I know
That is why I said u are everywhere
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by SaneMan: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020

PROGRAMMING MADE SIMPLE..WITHIN 2 MONTH

GUARANTEE SUPER FAST LEARNING..

I will create SKILLSHARE AND LYNDA/LINKDLN premium course for learning programming for just #2000..within 2month if you are serious.the sky is just the stepping stone..

What you will get
Complete step by step course.
Offline watching without data wastage.
certificate of completion
Expert with 10yrs tutor.
Material to aid learning super fast ..

You will share testimony here....

Check my signature to message me on whatsapp

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
he doesn't need to add pictures.
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Shellsploit: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Where's Lalasticlala sef...
All those University pics na wash....

Convenant University rocks
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Uyi168: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
.. Be very careful of what u believe..

Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by jidxin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=90281174]Things always look better when you see things FAR AWAY

Until you see the ground photos then don't believe the Hype[/quote oga why are you trying to deceive us. the 2 pix are not from the same location
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by jidxin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=90281174]Things always look better when you see things FAR AWAY

Until you see the ground photos then don't believe the Hype[/quote/] oga why are you trying to deceive us. the 2 pix are not from the same location at all
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by Ademolaaderemi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just make a sign to make us clear about it
Re: Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype by recievesense: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebsu School Fees Increment. / Women In History Who Clearly Had More Balls Than Men / Delsu 2nd Batch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.