Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (45645 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What Is The Most Crazy Thing You Did Under Alcohol influence? / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Vyzz: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
After a night chill with friends, we got home, we decided to go in through the fence because we knew that the gate will probably be locked.

All my fiends succeeded in climbing and jumping over the fence except me and one other idiot. The guy leaned on the gate and the gate opened, lol we didn't know all the while the gate was open.

Well shayo made us close the gate back and still use the fence to enter the house.

What have u done under the influence of alcohol...

240 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Snipper007: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
When under the influence of OH I am a Master toaster of ladies......I once toasted 4 babe's under the influence of alcohol in one night through phone call while in school and all of them said yes.......I never forget that night.

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by JasonScoolari: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
-Smiling and Waving a popular mad man at Ekpan....

-Dancing "Makosa" to Ice Prince "Superstar" song at Supreme Hotel, Ekpoma.

Alcohol is not my thing abeg.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by rottennaija(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don't drink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
i entered a car from G.R.A junction at rumuola,heading to air force junction.i slept off and woke up at aba.

444 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by chatinent: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
All I know now is I swear to drunk I am not God. Urrgh.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by chatinent: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Snipper007:
When under the influence of OH I am a Master toaster of ladies......I once toasted 4 babe's under the influence of alcohol in one night through phone call while in school and all of them said yes.......I never forget that night.
Sorry bro, it was actually nothing smart; those girls saw a quick POS machine they could do magic with.

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Vyzz: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Snipper007:

Are u sure?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Snipper007: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Are u sure?

The thing is I always get this stream of unending flows of inspiration whenever am under d influence of OH.

38 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by buttlover(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:

lol and I'm sure the mad man waved back with smiles

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Heineken(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

hahahahahah omo you don kill me

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by passengar(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
well mine pretty embarrassing,i went to a party,got really high....I literally passed out...they said I stood up started smiling and fell down and slept on the floor...i woke up the next morning in an hotel room wondering how I got there

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by TMKsouth: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Vyzz:
After a night chill with friends, we got home, we decided to go in through the fence because we knew that the gate will probably be locked.

All my fiends succeeded in climbing and jumping over the fence except me and one other idiot. The guy leaned on the gate and the gate opened, lol we didn't know all the while the gate was open.

Well shayo made us close the gate back and still use the fence to enter the house.

What have u done under the influence of alcohol...

Lalasticlala

Got kicked out of Fresher's Ball, first year of varsity. Got drunk on arrival (first time drinking) and tried to storm Dj Fresh on stage. Bouncers got me out of there to cool off outside cool cool cool

Was terrified my pic was gonna be in the varsity newspaper on Monday cry grin

31 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Slawormir: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mehnnnn....as a real niggarrr i nor go fit count
Wetin alcohol don do me for this life nor be small

I remember one night after enough bottles.....I dey drive come house....for good twenty minutes i dey turn for that ring road round about for Benin city.....i nor come know which lane be sapele road own again

Alcohol....the last one way alcohol do me...I nearly enter trouble.....na that period i come know say keke napep dey cost......me and my guy dey come from play house....we don high....o boy...na so i jam keke napep...the owner say i must pay....i beg tire...he nor green.....na almost 600 thousand i take buy give am
Since that day....i come adjust small.......i come dey try package my small bar for house to avoid trouble.... But i still dey go beer parlour...me must drink alcohol wether devil like it or not....

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
I love alcohol, it boosts your confidence.

During the Vietnam war, Vietnamese soldiers were allowed to get drunk in order to make their assault more ruthless.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by PureGoldh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
If I start to drop em bars here...the tori long pass river Nile

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by londonderry2: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
When am drunk, I got energy that reflects in my walking. I walk fast. My friends noted that and called my attention. Then one time, I was drunk but consciously tryna control my step cheesy cheesy . Na like this when I saw the video clip grin

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Casan0va: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Since Swallow me abi Slawormir, Nairaland most popular cybercriminal is here, let me book this space for our resident pastor Righteousness89.

Back to the topic, that should be my first year in the university..
I went for all night tutorials, and as fate would have it, there was a party opposite the hall.. cheesy
So as a sure boy, when it got to 12 am, the tutorial master called for a break and I and some other niggas gatecrashed the party.
Funny enough, an Marula drink wey dem dilute with Hollandia plus Baron drink naim make me lose control o embarassed
Well, I was still with my senses not to go dancing with one fat girl with body odor angry

Instead, I was following one girl wey be my spec, slim and fine.. The girl come fear o, maybe she think say I wan rape am.
She tell me say she wan go piss, na so she run o grin grin grin
I found my way back to the tutorial class but slept off.
Esther woke me up by 5 am, and I was sleeping with my mouth wide open cheesy cheesy cheesy

Friendlyjoe:
I toast my guy babe for him front. Lucky enough they both knew im high
That your guy needs to watch you closely sha, because e don tey wey you don dey eye the babe, alcohol just give you morale to talk wetin you been wan talk since. angry

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pressed a girls breast outside a nite club........ grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Kalatium(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nothing, have never taken alcohol.

But my roomate once did that. He didn't come back home that day i waited for him till 2 but he was not back. After i woke up in the morning, i still didn't see him and his number was switched off. To my greatest shock i saw him inside our bathroom lying on the floor with his body wet. It was terrible.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by HantaVirus(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happened some years back...

Drove to the club with my car, got really drunk
..Ordered a uber back home while I forgot I brought a car... It was when I got home and couldn't find my car in the compound I came back to my senses grin

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by SouthNigerian: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I applied hair relaxer in my hair by daytime and forgot to wash it off until late in the night grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't drink smiley

I don't smoke cheesy

I don't eat meat grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Larryhoover(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I went to a birthday party with 2 friends in 2009, we got drunk on Napoleon and boom the drama started after 20mins. I first dropped the Napoleon bottle on the floor and it broke and a friend later asked of the remaining Napoleon and I was showing him my empty hand as if I was still holding the drink. After about 10mins I left with my 2 friends to go home, there was no bike or taxi so we had to trek for about 3km. On our way home a friend got to the main express and slept on it that we had to pull him up and plead that we were not yet at home and we had to hold him closely so that he won't insist again while on our way. My house back then used to be a lion's den and you dare not come back home late but on getting home we banged the gate as if we wanted to bring it down and at some point the Gateman got scared and opened the door with fear. Truly alcohol is a bitch.

Thereafter my Uncle's wife (Fearless Woman) asked us from her window where we were coming from at 1am and I responded without any remorse "Mama we are coming from a party ni jor"...lol

We all entered and slept anyhow and after like 20mins I threw up all the food and the alcohol I had consumed and I slept back without knowing. When I was informed about it the following day I couldn't believe it until I was shown the video made by one of us, it was so disgusting.

Finally, the following morning, the room was so unbearable with the smell of the alcohol vomit as all of us threw up all through the night that I landed in the hospital. I developed a serious body itch and after proper examination, I was advised by the doctor to do away with alcohol as it was not good for my system. This then became the end of my journey in the alcohol world.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Seundon: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin na so I saw this fat Lady o,,I toast her she gree collect her number day I go call hrt next day,,na so next day reach o,I no call her cuz I no know may be I met any Lady seff,na so I come see her text for WhatsApp she said u no even call me,,I be like who is this come check her pic she fat.pads olumo rock,,ba my brain come gear say I met her for club yesterday I deleted her number away ni
Chia cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by blezzy080: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
My mum met me sleeping naked inside the bathroom. I felt embarrassed till today

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Chidex2442(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
I on generator, enter house sleep till dawn. Forget to change over

364 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Samsimple(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
During my matric party in 100l. I peed into the empty bottle of captain jack we drank and was sipping it little by little.. my guys recorded it. I was so ashamed of myself. But those guys are crazy, how will you watch your guy mess up like that... That's was my first time of getting high and the experience wasn't funny grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by money121(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? / Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.