Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (45594 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What Is The Most Crazy Thing You Did Under Alcohol influence? / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by fait10(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mehnnnn....as a real niggarrr i nor go fit count
Wetin alcohol don do me for this life nor be small

I remember one night after enough bottles.....I dey drive come house....for good twenty minutes i dey turn for that ring road round about for Benin city.....i nor come know which lane be sapele road own again

Alcohol....the last one way alcohol do me...I nearly enter trouble.....na that period i come know say keke napep dey cost......me and my guy dey come from play house....we don high....o boy...na so i jam keke napep...the owner say i must pay....i beg tire...he nor green.....na almost 600 thousand i take buy give am
Since that day....i come adjust small.......i come dey try package my small bar for house to avoid trouble.... But i still dey go beer parlour...me must drink alcohol wether devil like it or not....
u dey turn around ring road grin grin grin u too funny bro
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by FuroGintle(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
donbachi:
i entered a car from G.R.A junction at rumuola,heading to air force junction.i slept off and woke up at aba.

grin grin guy you be legend
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Phemostiga4u: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chidex2442:
I on generator, enter house sleep till dawn. Forget to change over
This is serious

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by joepepsy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
I proposed, now drink don clear.
Vyzz:
After a night chill with friends, we got home, we decided to go in through the fence because we knew that the gate will probably be locked.

All my fiends succeeded in climbing and jumping over the fence except me and one other idiot. The guy leaned on the gate and the gate opened, lol we didn't know all the while the gate was open.

Well shayo made us close the gate back and still use the fence to enter the house.

What have u done under the influence of alcohol...
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by OBku4(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote .
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by OBku4(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
freesoul12:
Entrying a buy trade on my phone without closing the trades.. like say i dey swing trade, come see how account dey bleed in the morning. D funniest thing is that i didn't know when i open my phone talk less of pressing buy. Alcohol is a bad thing
Lolz
Omo na why I no dey download mt4 4 phone... make wonders no happen
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Eru001(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omo, I rocked every women at a party, both married & single.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Bros easy oooo

the car they go Aba abi?

They shout Aba rd. Being drunk he may have mistook it for Aba rd not knowing it's the Aba buses.

They are of th e same route. While one stops at Oyigbo the other crosses into Abia.

I don't doubt him one bit cos it can be confusing at times.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by busariabeyx24(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Came home drunk on the 26th Dec 2018 and went straight to my room to sleep only to wake up for mid night outside my house with the gate locked. I banged on the gate so hard no body gree Open. Was so scared I had to enter the church opposite my house.
When day finally break my older brother told me he was begging me not to go outside for mid night but I said na there my bed dey.
Since then I've learnt to drink responsibly

13 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by AfonjaConehead: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
ivartheMENTAL ivartheboneless:

Well I once danced to the national anthem

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by tolguy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
-Smiling and Waving a popular mad man at Ekpan....

-Dancing "Makosa" to Ice Prince "Superstar" song at Supreme Hotel, Ekpoma.

Alcohol is not my thing abeg.
when the mad meet the maddest

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Samabu07(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nobodycan:
I drink half of Lords Gin big bottle and I went to school.I Literally wooed my Female HOD.. The After math was so epic
Lollz. Please spill out the aftermath biko...I am ears o!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by OliverK: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
bmcariyo:
We provide Inter state(South west Regions) courier service for the pick up/delivery of your time sensitive packages.

Call now to get your deliveries scheduled and delivered in a timely fashion. SAME DAY DELIVERY . 09033540705
Don't use white people for your ad graphics... It's better to use black people to make it relatable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by rottennaija(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Merimental:

shouldn't have bothered commenting den undecided

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by rottennaija(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

Team teetotaller say cheese
Cheese

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by WoundedLamb: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
pmoye:
Well I am in Europe.

Yeah, I figured. People do have female flatmates here too. In fact, you don't even have to be friends with your flatmate here. But I know it's a different thing in Nigeria.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by slimmoney(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omoh na today o, i slapped someone three times nd kicked him three times just 4 hitting my car while parking at a bus stop today.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dreyton36:
We went to the club drunk , first time I vomited
When we finally got a taxi to drive us home , immediately the taxi stopped at the traffic light point , I just opened the door and started running home , and I live at ojota Lagos, while the car was still at ikeja round about
Na me them come they pursue
Rotfl!!! grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by DavidEsq(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
donbachi:
i entered a car from G.R.A junction at rumuola,heading to air force junction.i slept off and woke up at aba.
Ogbeni I jus ate na. U wan make I burst my bele with laf abi grin grin grin grin grin grin. The feeling when u heard conductors shouting Ngwa road! Ngwa road!! Or osisioma!! Ariaria market!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
busariabeyx24:
Came home drunk on the 26th Dec 2018 and went straight to my room to sleep only to wake up for mid night outside my house with the gate locked. I banged on the gate so hard no body gree Open. Was so scared I had to enter the church opposite my house.
When day finally break my older brother told me he was begging me not to go outside for mid night but I said na there my bed dey.
Since then I've learnt to drink responsibly
Loooool grin cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by gonkin(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Knelt and proposed to 2 different ladies in 1 night
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by donMIG(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
I rock pregnant woman!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mehnnnn....as a real niggarrr i nor go fit count
Wetin alcohol don do me for this life nor be small

I remember one night after enough bottles.....I dey drive come house....for good twenty minutes i dey turn for that ring road round about for Benin city.....i nor come know which lane be sapele road own again

Alcohol....the last one way alcohol do me...I nearly enter trouble.....na that period i come know say keke napep dey cost......me and my guy dey come from play house....we don high....o boy...na so i jam keke napep...the owner say i must pay....i beg tire...he nor green.....na almost 600 thousand i take buy give am
Since that day....i come adjust small.......i come dey try package my small bar for house to avoid trouble.... But i still dey go beer parlour...me must drink alcohol wether devil like it or not....

Ya A big boy o...no worry we go hook up when next I ball into Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
You don kill me here grin grin grin

Chidex2442:
I on generator, enter house sleep till dawn. Forget to change over
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by DavidEsq(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladelepedro:
It happened this week,I was so drunk on redlabel and I was shouting I'm a fucking millionaire. The next day I was ashamed of myself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Lighthammer(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
chatinent:
All I know now is I swear to drunk I am not God. Urrgh.
haha lil wayne alphabet bitches
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by DavidEsq(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=93325697]We went to the club drunk , first time I vomited
When we finally got a taxi to drive us home , immediately the taxi stopped at the traffic light point , I just opened the door and started running home , and I live at ojota Lagos, while the car was still at ikeja round about
Na me them come they pursue [/quote
]

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jacoik(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Larryhoover:
I went to a birthday party with 2 friends in 2009, we got drunk on Napoleon and boom the drama started after 20mins. I first dropped the Napoleon bottle on the floor and it broke and a friend later asked of the remaining Napoleon and I was showing him my empty hand as if I was still holding the drink. After about 10mins I left with my 2 friends to go home, there was no bike or taxi so we had to trek for about 3km. On our way home a friend got to the main express and slept on it that we had to pull him up and plead that we were not yet at home and we had to hold him closely so that he won't insist again while on our way. My house back then used to be a lion's den and you dare not come back home late but on getting home we banged the gate as if we wanted to bring it down and at some point the Gateman got scared and opened the door with fear. Truly alcohol is a bitch.

Thereafter my Uncle's wife (Fearless Woman) asked us from her window where we were coming from at 1am and I responded without any remorse "Mama we are coming from a party ni jor"...lol

We all entered and slept anyhow and after like 20mins I threw up all the food and the alcohol I had consumed and I slept back without knowing. When I was informed about it the following day I couldn't believe it until I was shown the video made by one of us, it was so disgusting.

Finally, the following morning, the room was so unbearable with the smell of the alcohol vomit as all of us threw up all through the night that I landed in the hospital. I developed a serious body itch and after proper examination, I was advised by the doctor to do away with alcohol as it was not good for my system. This then became the end of my journey in the alcohol world.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I off mic for u. way I dey think weda u go come meet me for wazobia bar dis weekend

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by dsdwaya: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Midnight I go beg my neighbor, retired federal permanent secretary for ladder make I climb my fence. Naso senior man help me carry ladder go put for fence. I sky fence finish tell am say thank you sir. We turn padi.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Yoighaman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please allow me share my story:

It's been a long while though, was with my friends, had enough booze and I insisted I must go home, one of them took my car key in order to deter me but he mistakenly dropped it on the table.

I watched them all closely and stylishly slid the key into my pocket, it was about 1.30am. I didn't know how I got to my area, that was the day I reiterated the fact that the space from start to finish of a drunk man driving is somewhat a miracle, that belief that you must get home often keeps you at alert.

I got to a police checkpoint, I was asked to alight from the car and immediately I did, I leaned on the policeman for support, he carefully pushed me to see if it was a mistake and I quickly held on to him for stamina, that was when I knew I was messed up but I couldn't help myself.

He requested for my car key but I refused to hand it over to him...to cut short the long story.... I didn't know the overall boss chose to be on duty that night and was lurking around the corner, so he came down from the official car, spoke to me as a gentleman and asked me to give him the car key to which I obliged.

I slept in the police station that night/morning and what amazed me when I woke up was the serene environment, the room was like that of a hotel, that was when I got to know that some Nigeria police stations have different sections. At first, I wondered where I was, looking around like I was in some trance until I heard an officer saying ,"You don wake up?, Oga say make we bring you when you wake up"

I was taken to the DPO's office where I heard the story of how my parents slept with each other before conceiving me. He was a very nice, a bit elderly and educated man. He told me of how I reminded him of his first child the night before; how he would also get drunk and would be brought home in that state by good samaritans. He saw his son in me and asked his men to give me a good treatment.

After the lashing, he asked me to promise him never to get to that drunken state again, he wondered how I was able to drive all the way, up to the point where they pulled me over. I prostrated and gave him my words. I drove out of that station without paying a kobo, not all police officers are illiterate or corrupt, especially the top guys.

As I left his office, I felt like a disappointment, I felt extremely bad and vowed that would be the last occurrence of such in my life.

I did an instrospection, called myself to order, prayed and lived a disciplined life to avoid such a scenario from playing out again.

Thank God for his mercies, there has never been a repeat.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? / Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.