Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,743,367 members, 6,508,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 11:12 AM

Everybody Is Now Settling The Matter Of Rape - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everybody Is Now Settling The Matter Of Rape (90 Views)

Man Fled Hotel, Abandon 3 Slay Queens Without Settling The Bills (video) / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Is Now Settling The Matter Of Rape by Miracle5720(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
So raping is now the new trending story in town now, people are now dragging each other, accusing each other for raping, woman adjust the way you wear your cloths, nowadays the way woman are wearing their cloth, only an impotent will not be aroused, even an impotent get arouse gan, the way you are wearing the cloth nowadays is tempting many men who are innocent, bringing them down to do what they are not intend of doing, women please adjust the way you wear your clothes, i dont say you shouldnt dress nice, but add sense to your dressing, stop wearing the top that will show 90percent of your breast and a skirt that will show your almost your hips out, it is hard to resist from seeing a woman's unclothedness, women please help yourselves to reduce this raping stuff

#theactofrapingshouldstop

(1) (Reply)

See The New Way I Make Cool Dollars Watching Videos Online. Very Easy Withdrawal / Dance By B-red Ft Mayorkun / Another Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19, Goes Into Isolation For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.