Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Need A Husband - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Husband (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband by erickjany: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
My name is Miracle Ujobo. I am a graduate of Microbiology. I am working but still aiming for a better salary. I have my age parents I am taking care and my younger siblings.
I have been helping them for long and age is not on my side anymore. I am thinking about to quite helping and focus more on myself.
What I need mostly now is a man that I will settle down with and make a family.
I am a pretty middle 30 years old lady. But men hardly come on my way. Sometimes I cried in my closet to ask what is wrong?
Pls my successful sisters that have settled down with their husband's.
I am nuasing a thought to have a baby of my own or should I still be waiting for my man to locate me?.
Please your advice will be helpful in this critical time of my life.
Please help me!
Moderator pls help me by placing this on the front page. Thank you

NB: I AM NOT THE ONE IN QUESTION. THIS IS WHAT A LADY FRIEND SEND TO ME THIS EVENING. THAT THIS IS WHAT SHE IS BATTLING. IF YOU HAVE ANY MEANINFUL ADVISE TO GIVE HER PLS DO SO. SHE IS READING ALL COMMENT HERE
Re: I Need A Husband by Rationalweb62: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Go and post this in the romance section of this forum
Re: I Need A Husband by MajesticKris: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Maybe you don't come out enough for men to see you.. or better still your character goes a long way.. not just beauty ..
Re: I Need A Husband by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Miracle ujobo or Eric janny

We could start with pictures first since you are pretty

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband by dimexy247(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's well
Re: I Need A Husband by erickjany: 1:39am On Jun 04, 2020
MajesticKris:
Maybe you don't come out enough for men to see you.. or better still your character goes a long way.. not just beauty ..
I come out enough. I have done many aso ebi to friends and relatives. And my aim of participation in aso ebi to be noticed by entending suitors.
I don't know another strategy I will play to get man attention.
In terms of character I have good traits. I am down to earth. Could it be just destiny?
Re: I Need A Husband by erickjany: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2020
BLUELemon:
Miracle ujobo or Eric janny

We could start with pictures first since you are pretty

I am not the one in question. This is what a lady friend send to me. That this is what she is battling
Re: I Need A Husband by dimexy247(m): 5:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Indeed, beauty is in the eyes of beholder. If she is serious, let her DM.

erickjany:

I am not the one in question. This is what a lady friend send to me. That this is what she is battling
Re: I Need A Husband by MajesticKris: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
let's say it's not time yet...
or there's something you're not doing right...
erickjany:

I come out enough. I have done many aso ebi to friends and relatives. And my aim of participation in aso ebi to be noticed by entending suitors.
I don't know another strategy I will play to get man attention.
In terms of character I have good traits. I am down to earth. Could it be just destiny?

Re: I Need A Husband by Enavie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
erickjany:
My name is Miracle Ujobo. I am a graduate of Microbiology. I am working but still aiming for a better salary. I have my age parents I am taking care and my younger siblings.
I have been helping them for long and age is not on my side anymore. I am thinking about to quite helping and focus more on myself.
What I need mostly now is a man that I will settle down with and make a family.
I am a pretty middle 30 years old lady. But men hardly come on my way. Sometimes I cried in my closet to ask what is wrong?
Pls my successful sisters that have settled down with their husband's.
I am nuasing a thought to have a baby of my own or should I still be waiting for my man to locate me?.
Please your advice will be helpful in this critical time of my life.
Please help me!
Moderator pls help me by placing this on the front page. Thank you

NB: I AM NOT THE ONE IN QUESTION. THIS IS WHAT A LADY FRIEND SEND TO ME THIS EVENING. THAT THIS IS WHAT SHE IS BATTLING. IF YOU HAVE ANY MEANINFUL ADVISE TO GIVE HER PLS DO SO. SHE IS READING ALL COMMENT HERE

If she's not ugly [she doesn't really have to be a goddess or look super sexy] and she's got good characters, THEN SHE'S GOT NO PROBLEM.

All she has to do is to start working on HOW TO MAKE MEN WANT TO HAVE HER. It's that simple.

At times, a lady's way of doing things may not naturally attract men. In other words, she has to start putting conscious effort into it.

I repeat she shouldn't bother herself, as IT'S NOT A BIG PROBLEM. She just has to be willing to invest conscious effort.

Men are among the cheapest things these days, although that excludes me cheesy cheesy cheesy!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband by erickjany: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Enavie:

If she's not ugly [she doesn't really have to be a goddess or look super sexy] and she's got good characters, THEN SHE'S GOT NO PROBLEM.

All she has to do is to start working on HOW TO MAKE MEN WANT TO HAVE HER. It's that simple.

At times, a lady's way of doing things may not naturally attract men. In other words, she has to start putting conscious effort into it.

I repeat she shouldn't bother herself, as IT'S NOT A BIG PROBLEM. She just has to be willing to invest conscious effort.

Men are among the cheapest things these days, although that excludes me cheesy cheesy cheesy!
Hahahahahaha I am laughing at the part excludes you.
Anyway your analysis is accurate.
She is reading every post here.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Or Website Owner? 600,000 Page Views Daily With This AI Technology. / Is .com.ng Domains Only Limited To Nigeria? / How To Set Up New Antivirus App ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.