Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) (89669 Views)

The Story Of Stella 18+ / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Vyzz: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
This rape matter has been going on for long
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by femmyapson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Medusa is a demon not just a myth.It is real. It possess people and make them do wired stuff. kills and destroy people

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok ooo, no knowledge is a waste....
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by IMO01: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
So Nigerians believe Greek mythology and love Greek mythology if you ask them about African mythology they would start to pray in tongues.

Unbelievable and Sad.

9 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by lifenajeje(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ur story is misleading ...

I knew the copied post was not how the story went ..

Find the story in the image

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by MandalorianCree: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
engrchykae:
yes you decided the message.
Athena couldn't curse a member of the top three Olympians, Poseidon,so she cowardly cursed a mortal, innocent girl.
Anyway Medusa had her revenge on the gods when her head was used to destroy the Kraken,the son of Hades whom the Olympians have been using to instil fear on humans.
The death of the Kraken, enlightenment and advance of science,ushered in the end of the rule of the Olympians and the beginning of the age of Man.
Myths are highly coded Truth
Word bro, respect.
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by 2kurupt(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Another rape story undecided
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians can be funny sha.How can someone be advocating for #justiceformedusa

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice story. The Op's message behind his write up is vital and valid.

Christians will come here and call it a myth, a mere story or fiction, but would still believe that a virgin gave birth to a mini god.

Same way we call these stories myths, is the same way your religion and all its beliefs would be regarded as myths by the majority in years to come.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by kingxsamz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
femmyapson:
Medusa is a demon not just a myth.It is real. It possess people and make them do wired stuff. kills and destroy people

angry
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Ugaboy: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Yes, it was her destiny according to the movie.
YEAH, I CAN RECALL
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by seproperties(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op ,U really made my day
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by kingxsamz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Inyikalum:
Cus ur brain ain't capable of differentiating real from myth

Show me any universal verified source that regards the stories in the bible as true historical events. undecided
Real my ass.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
IGBOSON1:
If you’ve watched CLASH OF THE TITANS you’ll have an idea who she is. Suffice it to say never look at her with your naked eyes or you’d be history! shocked
That was where I noticed her first.

Those Greek mythology films were very scary then.

That movie though.
Nobody knew that in this point in time, Zeus and co will only be n history books or movies. They were gods worship by people and held in awe. In a Korean drama I watched one time, one of the actresses said a god is as important as you make him feel. Once you remove that, it becomes nothing and u are actually superior than that god. So u make a god alive. They are only powerful through you if u allow that.

6 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice topic (gets you thinking about stuff).
I grew up on Greek and Roman mythologies (have forgotten a great chunk of them though).
I would really love to learn about the gods and “myths” of the different African tribes? I read a little Yoruba Ifa on Nairaland and know some Omenani, as the belief system of Ndigbo anyi, but I am talking about really studying those and more? The way I was gobbled up topics about Zeus and Jupiter and their different (but really similar cheesy)god-folk. Well I am putting that on my crazily increasing to-do list shocked

By the way? #justiceformedusa cracked me completely up cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by vioment: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
This mata cun sweet pass some movie.

The only thing wey I fit wordz for this mata be say, e no finish.

E get naija movie pattern, part 1 and 2, abi na series 1 to all dat tin.

I for like know if she turn back to clouting.
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Xfemt(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
blingxx:
what's with all this mythological gods and rape sef ..zues is the biggest rapist in history
DAT one na mad man na grin
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by GodPunishBiafra: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
jacquincy:
Kinda touching story, how i wish i knew this earlier, i wouldnt have killed her in the god of war game embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I swear your head dey touch grin
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Favoritedealer: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Athena was a actually jealoused because medusa caught the eyes of Poseidon and she had a thing for him too.she was betrayed to cos medusa was kind of her servant too so it was personal.
Which is why I enjoyed beating him to death in God of war 3.
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by blingxx(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
NigPatriot:

First learn how to spell the name correctly before insulting...

that's because I don't care about his name grin i dont worship a rapist god ..I worship God difference dey grin
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by kingxsamz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jokerman:
Medusa is a demon inspired character.....

I wonder why some people the only thing they do on Nairaland is that attack Christianity... Oga o

But you can sing " Babalawo power, powerless power "...
You left you own gods to worship a foreign god, well done. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Joefat: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
jacquincy:
Kinda touching story, how i wish i knew this earlier, i wouldnt have killed her in the god of war game embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin angry angry.

Do u know how many times I've killed her in God of War?

God forgive me oo

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by sirzee1660(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
jacquincy:
bro me too...I thought it was an evil woman

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Stapes8: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
She no even fine.
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Munir001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] OP...Nice post
Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
I love myths. The myths of Jesus Christ is the most interesting.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by naenaesosa: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Versace Versace

Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by skyfather09(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Enoch07:
sweet short and simple story, thank you
God of war comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
jacquincy:
you can still replay the game and allow her to kill you instead.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Mostcharming(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Poseidon was Athena's husband, I believe that's why she acted that way. OP shey u wan start movement against Poseidon too? Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Anthena must have cursed her because she is envious of medusa's beauty.
Think about it anthena could have done alot of things to her why change her looks?

Imagine a mortal beautiful enough to attract posaidom athena's crush.

Cruel judgement from the so called goddess of wisdom, she is no goddess, thats a demon turning an innocent girl into a demon.

Last last God pass them all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) by dammieight(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Maybe why Versace made her head their logo.. Maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.