Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far (45705 Views)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Studying Hard Is Pointless. Do Better By Studying Smart. / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
abdsamad:
Pictures are so deceptive!

Snap inside SLT when it is full
it has been renovated. standing AC dey SLT. geology LT is beautiful LT so far in unilorin.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Famocious:
The picture of the walkway just remind me of those shops that sell toast bread and orobo coke, side space on the first floor where we meet for discussion, tutorials, meetings and fellowship etc... grin grin
you don't mention Akara.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Almunjid:
U mean University of Ilorin is ur Alomo Bitters? grin No wonder their graduates are bitter by far. ABU graduates are naturally ahead of u!
in what competition?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by YINKS89(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na Dem dey rush us, ones a unilorite always a unilorite.... Dem dey always recognize us for camp day year... Our mouth too much

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Fidelismaria: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020

Ugly entity

Mumu school

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Fidelismaria: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020

Ugly entity

Better by mumuness

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by massalati(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
DammyLucy:
smiley
Check my signature guys
are u the dammy lucy i know? are u schooling in unical?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Perfecttouch(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Has it been that long I left unilorin ni? Some pics there are getting me confused as if it is not the same uni I graduated from

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Famocious(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you don't mention Akara.

They were not selling akara on the walkway back then (13years ago), not sure if things have changed
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
I heard they are too religious in this school.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Travviscott:
One of the numerous schools I applied at but didn't get selected
Just because you are not a Muslim.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by abdsamad(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it has been renovated. standing AC dey SLT. geology LT is beautiful LT so far in unilorin.
Hmm... Ok o.
They're doing well... Maybe
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by abdsamad(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Travviscott:
One of the numerous schools I applied at but didn't get selected

Maybe if you'd applied-to instead of applied-at sha cheesy
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Famocious:

They were not selling akara on the walkway back then (13years ago), not sure if things have changed
check block 8, engineering building.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Joycekkh:
Just because you are not a Muslim.
nope not true please.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Ode!

Don't mistake me for your father
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Abid2020(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
Nigeria university building is worse, glorified secondary school building
But schooling fees are less than those universities with gorgeous building

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by deewhydoski(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Joycekkh:
I heard they are too religious in this school.
Say something else, that's not true. I graduated from the school 5 yrs ago. And one of the pictures posted was from Abuad not unilorin. I sabi all our structures if I see ham

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by MamaSTAND: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uniport dey learn work when it comes to infrastructural development.
Ilorin i bow for you��

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by obentenyson(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
phemmyfour:
These pix are "worse by far"
go and see the one of Nnsuka. u will know this is not bad at all.. by the way which uni you dey?�

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Okiibe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Impressive.

I am impressed.

Well done government and University management
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by IamAsiri: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing spectacular undecided
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by blackengineerr: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is funny how we think the idea of a solid university is photos of fancy-styled building and access roads. Where is the stadium, medical center, library, hostel accommodation(s), fire service dept., security dept., research centers, lecture halls - these are the hallmarks of a world class university.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Grateful02(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2020
The other time una say no be forest una dey.. today na to come post this thing here

Sha me am just passing by
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by samegold(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Why is there no picture of faculty of basic medical sciences and Clinical sciences (College of health)
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Lawsimon(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Good, I wouldn't say "better" so not add "far"

https://educommander.com
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by somtoto(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
I dey shame for nigeria universities.you get write say ur school is 1000+ in world ranking.kia nawa
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by ACE1010: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2020
This is far better, compared to one Federal University from the South East lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Scepterderemi(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Those of you asking if we don't have drone. It seems you're not current here on Nairaland cus it has been posted before
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by Abayhormy(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkJx10bw_0 please join this link for online Sunday worship !
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far by mosesjida(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Is this a University??
Weep for my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name And Shame: Nigerian University Hostels / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE] / Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.