Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66665 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
You such an hypocrite 4 rubbishing your university like this ... Better stay at home and learn business cause nothing will enter your head

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Mentorme: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Seeing those pictures, I knew that the writer is witch-hunting

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Period007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
The UNN op never wanted you to see

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Period007(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
More....

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Period007(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
More...

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Period007:
More
Did they build that school with mud??
No wonder azikwe is hated by Igbos..

See UI n Unilag that Awolowo built.. World class

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
johnpablo541:
1 Faculty of engineering building
2. Department of Mechanical Engineering
3. Faculty of Art

Old and dilapidated buildings! UNN can't be compared to the highest Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO). GREATEST FUTO!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
And Potor people don overhype this thing wella ooo. Chai. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by philiancoop(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
why's engineering building always abandoned

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Tribery: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Just like the name, University of Nigeria

lwkm

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by DModeCntStopMe: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
More

You are being mischievous, are these the only pictures you could get?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Homeboiy: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
The UNN I know is better than what the op pasted but UNEC spoil the whole thing

That Enugu campus is shiit

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
illicit:
That is the famous UNN
Means all that "fame" was HYPE.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Figger(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
UNN is my alma mata but truth be told, there's nothing to brag about structurally, don't know if it's because it is located in the South east or something.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Jayson504(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omo this is totally nonsense I swear to God.. see as e be like ruga settlement..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
johnpablo541:

Yes na. To the best of my knowledge. Unn has first gate (main gate), second gate (opposite Jives) Odim gate, Hill top gate, then that gate around UBA that that is always deserted i think its called green house gate

The Green house gate is the first(main) gate.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by BadmanKiller: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is it a crime to maintain the old structures very well
nero2face:
well I didn't sch at UNN but I have had de opportunity to be there, its a fact that they have old dilapidated structures, but the poster here just wanted to rubbish the Sch by digging deep to find old only de old structures round de sch

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by arinzos(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Figger:
UNN is my alma mata but truth be told, there's nothing to brag about structurally, don't know if it's because it is located in the South east or something.
Hahahahahaha grin
Since they started this drone Shot, i just keep shut, because i know UNN is a disappointment.
But I will still choose the School over any other school for Naija.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by saintbillion(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
OP why na? All those old pics u posted no be wickedness? I'm a student of UNN and itz not that bad like this na hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sosaristic4life(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
the truth is eh, academically they are good. is it easy to be the best 3rd university in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is absolutely a disgrace to the big 5. Appalling

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AkumTemi: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
My Great Alma mater
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Skillsnigeria: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Make una no worry.very soon, the country go divide and everybody go get peace.afonja Muslim Fulani slaves keep disgracing we sensible Yoruba.is it Igbo that hasn't produce presidency for close to 50years, you are comparing with other tribe that has benefited in this useless country
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
tonididdy:
Uniben has the best, neatest federal campus in Nigeria

Lie. I have bedn to Uniben twice and its just Ok.

Uniport has the best structures and landscape in Nigeria. I mean Abuja campus, not Choba or Delta.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OneKinGuy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
So students of the almighty UNN cant get a drone to give us a decent aerial view? smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by frankfab(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't know what the young lady had in mind when making this post. As long as I'm concerned UNN is one of the top University in Nigeria with infrastructure although they are old but standard.

Example,
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Abuja Building
GS Building
Faculty of Art.

It's unfortunate the Enugu campus lack good infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by saintbillion(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
OP must be an Nsukka girl. What nonsense. Na even Nokia C2 camera she use dey snap pics and she call it drone shots

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sosaristic4life:
the truth is eh, academically they are good. is it easy to be the best 3rd university in Nigeria?

True. They are very good academically. Back then when I read Amazigo's calculus, I respected igbo scholars.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sosaristic4life(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
frankfab:
I don't know what the young lady had in mind when making this post. As long as I'm concerned UNN is one of the top University in Nigeria with infrastructure although they are old but standard.

Example,
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Abuja Building
GS Building
Faculty of Art.

It's unfortunate the Enugu campus lack good infrastructure.

I even thought that unec have fine buildings o
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OneKinGuy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Period007:
More...
stop posting the same pictures. The uni is poo. period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.