Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? (480 Views)

Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) / We Supply Cement, Interlocking Stones, Boreholes, And General Construction Matte / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? by Oodua25: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2020
I am looking for suppliers of building materials to an ongoing construction project in Ojoo (Idi Omo) area of Ibadan. The project is a big 5 bedroom duplex and we are currently at German floor stage.
If anyone can supply materials at very competitive rate, please leave me your contact details and what materials you can supply.
I am particularly looking for cement supplies at the moment, and I will be happy to contract the entire cement supply, needed for the whole project to anyone whose quotations are cheaper than my current supplier. The same offer goes to any other materials suppliers who can supply at very competitive prices - you get to supply me for the whole project.

Please leave your contact details and what you can supply.

Thanks.
Re: CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? by Olanrewajuolat1: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2020
cement at reasonable price
Re: CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? by Oodua25: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Olanrewajuolat1:
cement at reasonable price

What is your telephone number?
Re: CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? by Olanrewajuolat1: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote aut[s][/s]hor=Oodua25 post=90293789]

What is your telephone number?[/quote aut]

(1) (Reply)

Properties Available For Sale !!! / Become A Land Owner In A Prime Location: Eminence Court / My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.