Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why 3D Animation Is The Best Graphic Design Skill You Can Have - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Why 3D Animation Is The Best Graphic Design Skill You Can Have (385 Views)

High Income Skill You Can Learn In 2021 / FOR JUST N500 ONLY, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / FOR JUST N500, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 3D Animation Is The Best Graphic Design Skill You Can Have by Abdbaba: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Let me start by saying the more 3D artist we have in Nigeria the better.

Unlike any other graphics, when there are too much of people in them there comes completion.

This gives client a leverage over us because they know we're desperate to get the job. They will only buy your design for one cheap price.

But in 3D animation field the case is different. Ask me how?

I currently work on an animation for a company. It's actually an advertisment. I started 25days ago and I'm yet to be done. This is apparently because I'm working alone.

When other opportunities come I tend to reject it cos I don't want to disappoint my client by not delivering in time.

What I am saying in essence is that 3D animation gives room for collaboration. When we have enough expert for instance we can begin to make animated movies for Nigerians and we can make a lot of money from that without having to wait for client to need our services.

The opportunity in this field is limitless. I will tell you more only if you're willing to learn.

I tutor people on how to become a 3D artist for one very low price. You can WhatsApp me if interested in learning: 09023224596

See 1 of my tutorials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqohJK2R_M

And one if my recent project.

Re: Why 3D Animation Is The Best Graphic Design Skill You Can Have by Bouqui446(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Abdbaba:
Let me start by saying the more 3D artist we have in Nigeria the better.

Unlike any other graphics, when there are too much of people in them there comes completion.

This gives client a leverage over us because they know we're desperate to get the job. They will only buy your design for one cheap price.

But in 3D animation field the case is different. Ask me how?

I currently work on an animation for a company. It's actually an advertisment. I started 25days ago and I'm yet to be done. This is apparently because I'm working alone.

When other opportunities come I tend to reject it cos I don't want to disappoint my client by not delivering in time.

What I am saying in essence is that 3D animation gives room for collaboration. When we have enough expert for instance we can begin to make animated movies for Nigerians and we can make a lot of money from that without having to wait for client to need our services.

The opportunity in this field is limitless. I will tell you more only if you're willing to learn.

I tutor people on how to become a 3D artist for one very low price. You can WhatsApp me if interested in learning: 09023224596

See 1 of my tutorials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqohJK2R_M

And one if my recent project.

How do I post an advert here on naira land, I'm new here.

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Weekend Certificate Preparatory Course In Pmp / Your Dream Job. / Training! Training!! Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.