Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The hidden wisdom of the ages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The hidden wisdom of the ages (230 Views)

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? / What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The hidden wisdom of the ages by rexbuton: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2020
I was preparing this message a few minutes ago when I saw a post on twitter asking users to choose between “Dangote’s Money or Solomon’s Wisdom”. Dangote is the richest black man, as you would expect, the results were divided. This is not surprising in today’s world, money is important, even the bible recognizes the importance of money, but I’d want to share a formula that solves every problem, a formula that would make you never bother about looking for money.

Pro 11:4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
Ecclessiastes_7:12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Just like it is impossible for you to look for a cup of water, it is also possible for you to reach a level where it is impossible to look for money for sustenance or your necessities. These things are your right. But you have to show your identity, identify yourself and take what is yours.

That formula is WISDOM — THE ULTIMATE WISDOM TO CONQUER ALL.
The first mention of wisdom and its application in the bible is from Exodus 28–35, here God had given people wisdom for one purpose — to carry out work in his sanctuary, and at the end of the day these persons were blessed intergenerationally. Wisdom is distinct from understanding, the bible says;

Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Today, the story is the same. Only with wisdom will you achieve all your dreams and aspirations, and that wisdom is by doing God’s work, so that he can do your own work.
Pro 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
Luke 10.2. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Pro 10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
Matt 28; 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That is the job, and it is cut out. God’s word cannot be broken, he cannot lie, you can bet your life on his word. If God can tell you “do this for me, and I will do anything for you, isn’t that the fastest way to get anything you want?

John 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
Mat 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
Mat 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Wondering if you can trust this offer? Right?
Isa 45.19. I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:[/i]I

So what else do you want to hear? God has said It is “impossible for me to lie, If you do my work, I will do anything and everything you ask for” My friend, I think it is an offer that is waiting for everyone to pick up, and that is why I am here because I want to continue cashing out too. I am trying to increase my points and referral bonus.
The benefits are clear, they are tangible, both on earth and in heaven.

[i]Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Do you see that? It is very specific — they that turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever and ever! Wow!!
Pro 14:24 The crown of the wise is their riches: but the foolishness of fools is folly. RICHES!!! Isn’t that what you want? Riches is an accompaniment of the main blessings. Be wise, pursue the advancement of God’s kingdom the riches must obey you.
2Ch 1:12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like. You see it?

So how do you participate in this offer? Simple.
1. Talk to somebody about God today.
Tell somebody “JESUS LOVES YOU” Tell someone about Christ’s sacrifice for our sins and the price he has paid for us. Christ is a ticket that has been paid for in our name and just waiting to be picked up. Tell them to believe in their heart that Jesus died for us, confess with their mouth that they are saved and that is it.

1 John 4:15 KJV: Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Rom 10.9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

2. Share God’s word with people. SEND BIBLE VERSES ABOUT JESUS’ LOVE AS MESSAGES VIA WHATSAPP AND SMS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. Spend your money and data to send God’s word to people and see whether He will leave you the way you are.

3. The most important, is living a righteous life that would exhibit Christ. Let our lives be the newest gospel of Christ, and May God give us the grace to live far above sin in Jesus name Amen.
Matt 5:16 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

If you are reading this, and you like what you see, you want to get to know this God more, or you have problems that you want God to solve for you, or you knew God then you became too busy for him and you want to make up with him, please say the prayer below and believe it with all your heart, DO NOT RECITE IT in your heart, SAY IT ALOUD, excuse yourself from a crowded place if you need to, the reason is because — Rom 10.10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

LORD JESUS, I THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE YOU, I CONFESS THAT YOU DIED FOR MY SINS, AND I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, I STAND ON YOUR WORD THAT NO ONE WHO COMES TO YOU WOULD YOU CAST AWAY, AND ALSO ON YOUR WORD THAT SAYS AS MANY THAT RECEIVED YOU, YOU GAVE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD, SINCE YOUR WORD CANNOT LIE, AS I HAVE RECEIVED YOU, MAKE ME YOUR SON, GIVE ME THE POWER TO REMAIN WITH YOU, FIX ALL THAT IS BROKEN IN MY LIFE, USE ME FOR YOUR WORK AND LET THE REWARDS FOLLOW. THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

[font=Comic sans]YEAH… IT’S DONE! SO EASY, CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER CONGRATULATIONS MY SISTER YOU MADE THE SMART CHOICE. WELCOME TO THE NEW LIFE, WELCOME TO DOMINATION, WELCOME TO CONQUEROR STATUS.

Please get a bible or a bible app, I’d recommend you start with the Gospel of John. It changed my life. The more you read God’s word, the harder it becomes for you to fail at anything. Please remain firmly rooted in Christ. Do not forget to share this message with everyone — please spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ as far as you can, everyone deserves to hear it.
osagiemwenre@gmail.com
[/font]

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points Against Financial Crisis. / Pastor Chris Moving Tribute To Dr Morris Cerullo / Where Do Infants Go When They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.