Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13175 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

No, it's the result of a successful, intense brainwashing and programing by the colonizers.

Africa needs to be deprogrammed.

There are more than 2 billion christians worldwide , is believing in white Jesus an African thing?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
aadoiza:

The bastard Leopold would have wiped out Africa if he'd had the chance. Interestingly enough, he hardly gets mentioned in their history for the carnage he committed in Africa, and it's one of the reasons our brother paxonell up there thinks his oyinbo gods can't hurt a fly and the black man is the devil. First-class brainwashed mofos full this forum I tell you.

They used Hitler and his imaginary 6 million Jews hollocust wayo as a distraction from the real hollocust taking place in KONGO the same period.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

You have to realize that there were black people all over this planet not just in Africa. There were black people in that region in ancient times.
Jesus was a black prophet with white wooly hair and skin like burnt brass. There is nowhere in the Bible that describes him as white. Remember, whites are the MINORITY on the planet.

Jesus wasn't black , he was like Arabs

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

GBAM

They want to turn devil to angel overnight grin
I tire for these people. Is it not glaring enough that the white man is the devil. Oh, we should not say that so we don't cause division between the races. But the oyinbo people are allowed to portray every good in this life as white, and the devil as black.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What's my own with most people?
Which people you dash me sef?
Abeggy, yarn me something that'll make me stargaze

"The Prophet pbuh, said, "I saw Moses, Jesus and Abraham (on the night of my Ascension to the heavens).
Jesus was of red complexion, curly hair and a broad chest.
Moses was of brown complexion, straight hair and tall stature as if he was from the people of Az-Zutt."
"
- Sahih al-Bukhari » Book of Prophets » Hadith 55:648

You weren't telling anyone anything that is new, that Jesus is neither black nor white nah

Do you aadoiza, being a Muslim, know that, Sulaiman/Solomon (pbuh), is described as having reddish brown skin. That, in the apocryphal Lentulus letter, Jesus is described as having had a reddish complexion, matching Muslim traditions in this respect, hmm?. Prophet Sulaiman (pbuh) the youngest son of Prophet Dawood (pbuh), is described as having caramel tan skin or reddish brown skin, just like his dad, king David had (i.e. 1 Samuel 17:42)

Hadith 55:648 above is where prophet Muhammad (pbuh), describes Isa/Jesus, pbuh, as red complexioned and Musa/Moses, (pbuh) as brown complexioned. Reddish-browned skinned, has being my consistent leaning to, in regards the Israelites' complexion

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

You're calling Mr d, to come insult your intelligence with propaganda that's full of contradictions and having no logical sense. Abi? He's only going to turn up, to argue that the ancient Israelites were just as black as his black arse is, lmao. Blind inviting blind guide to come show him the way.

All you'll be inviting yourself, to get, is more pseudo history poisoning, from reading more ridiculous comments about black supremacy and black superiority over white people.

Do you understand that every description you gave of the Israelites are a description of Africans. Take a look at blacks in the continent and tell me they don't fit your description or are you so naive to think black people only come in one shade of black? Let me help you. We come in Ebony, Dark Brown, Red, Reddish Brown, Caramel, light Brown, Yellow, and Pale(albinos). We also have different textures of hair. I hope that enlightens you somewhat.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What's my own with most people?
Which people you dash me sef?
Abeggy, yarn me something that'll make me stargaze

"The Prophet pbuh, said, "I saw Moses, Jesus and Abraham (on the night of my Ascension to the heavens).
Jesus was of red complexion, curly hair and a broad chest.
Moses was of brown complexion, straight hair and tall stature as if he was from the people of Az-Zutt."
"
- Sahih al-Bukhari » Book of Prophets » Hadith 55:648

You weren't telling anyone anything that is new, that Jesus is neither black nor white nah

Do you aadoiza, being a Muslim, know that, Sulaiman/Solomon (pbuh), is described as having reddish brown skin. That, in the apocryphal Lentulus letter, Jesus is described as having had a reddish complexion, matching Muslim traditions in this respect, hmm?. Prophet Sulaiman (pbuh) the youngest son of Prophet Dawood (pbuh), is described as having caramel tan skin or reddish brown skin, just like his dad, king David had (i.e. 1 Samuel 17:42)

Hadith 55:648 above is where prophet Muhammad (pbuh), describes Isa/Jesus, pbuh, as red complexioned and Musa/Moses, (pbuh) as brown complexioned. Reddish-browned skinned, has being my consistent leaning to, in regards the Israelites' complexion

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

You're calling Mr d, to come insult your intelligence with propaganda that's full of contradictions and having no logical sense. Abi? He's only going to turn up, to argue that the ancient Israelites were just as black as his black arse is, lmao. Blind inviting blind guide to come show him the way.

All you'll be inviting yourself, to get, is more pseudo history poisoning, from reading more ridiculous comments about black supremacy and black superiority over white people.

Do you understand that every description you gave of the Israelites are a description of Africans. Take a look at blacks in the continent and tell me they don't fit your description or are you so naive to think black people only come in one shade of black? Let me help you. We come in Ebony, Dark Brown, Red, Reddish Brown, Caramel, light Brown, Yellow, and Pale(albinos). We also have different textured of hair. I hope that enlightens you somewhat.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

There are more than 2 billion christians worldwide , is believing in white Jesus an African thing?

I don't give a damn about those people, I am talking about Africa. You are supposed to have your own beliefs not the white man's.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

They used Hitler and his imaginary 6 million Jews hollocust wayo as a distraction from the real hollocust taking place in KONGO the same period.
You don't need to mention the holohoax on this kinda thread. We'll use the fake oyinbo history brainwashed blacks believe to shatter their arse licking. Trust me it works grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Negroes/Bantus (true ISRAELITES) are the only ones worshipping a god of another race. Such stupidity!

Even Buddha was originally black when Chinese were all black, but it later changed after they were whited-out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

I don't give a damn about those people, I am talking about Africa. You are supposed to have your own beliefs not the white man's.

Yah the Hebrew God you believe in is not an African God , and he is as wicked as a white man, the white Jesus the white people made up is even more kind than yah , believing in yah its the same brainwashed thing as believing in Jesus, we Africa's have our own gods and yah is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
aadoiza:

You don't need to mention the holohoax on this kinda thread. We'll use the fake oyinbo history brainwashed blacks believe to shatter their arse licking. Trust me it works grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Do you understand that every description you gave of the Israelites are a description of Africans. Take a look at blacks in the continent and tell me they don't fit your description or are you so naive to think black people only come in one shade of black? Let me help you. We come in Black, Dark Brown, Reddish Brown, Caramel, light Brown, Yellow, and Pale(albinos). We also have different textured of hair. I hope that enlightens you somewhat.
Trust me, Khia, he knows, at least he's smart enough to know that. He's just finding it difficult to come to terms with the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

You and your posts epitomize the problems we face as a people. How did you even begin to compare the wickedness perpetrated by the white man with any other race?

We are still being held by thier claws and you say what? Who causes wars in nations just so they can get in and take what they want?

Who engineers all the wickedness we have on our TV screens?

Who is responsible for creating HIV Aids, Ebola, Covid 19 etc? Are you a kid?

Even when blacks took slaves, they were treated as humans. When blacks conquered Europe, they developed the people and treated them as humans.

There is none as wicked as the white man, Esau/Edom aka the devil. The reason YAH hates them.

Thank Yah there are some people on this forum with knowledge. It urks me to read the foolishness some of them are posting but what really hurts is they actually believe the trash they are posting.

Africa will never progress with the self loathing and inferiority complex most have and what's even sadder is they don't realize how psychologically screwed up they are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Bantus (true ISRAELITES) are the only ones worshipping a god of another race. Such stupidity!

Even Buddha was originally black when Chinese were all black, but it later changed after they were whited-out.

Israelites are Arabs
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Yah the Hebrew God you believe in is not an African God , and he is as wicked as a white man, the white Jesus the white people made up is even more kind than yah , believing in yah its the same brainwashed thing as believing in Jesus, we Africa's have our own gods and yah is not one of them.

Our people know YAH. They have called the name for centuries before white man came.

That's where you get names like KELEYAH (Igbo), YABA (Yoruba), ONYAH (Cross River), YAYA (Middle belt), IYAHMBA (Cross River), NYAHMBE(Cross River/ Congo/ Ghana). These are all Nigerian names. If I enter Congo or Ghana, this thread go just scatter.

The Ashanti's of Ghana called him YAHUAH ever before white men came. If you go to the villages and ask what they call God, they will tell you.

They stole the scrolls, ancient artifacts, etc and did a lot of whitewashing before coming to teach our people the books our own ancestors wrote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Bantus (true ISRAELITES) are the only ones worshipping a god of another race. Such stupidity!

The pictures of the transformations of Buddha are shocking. History is repeating itself once again but our people have decided to turn a blind eye to it, and still adoring the fake history by their slave masters

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
paxonel:
perhaps you are using the word "worship " figuratively. Whatever you take it to mean is still fallacious grin
A child who is suppose to learn from a teacher who knows more than him can never be said to be worshipping the teacher simply because the teacher knows more than him.
China learned so much from the Europeans over the years, today they are better of.
Africans are busy blaming Europeans for their current predicament without learning. So, they remain stagnant where they are.
all these are inconsequential!
No one is interested in all that grin

What is important should be, how is Africa going to come out of this current state of primitivity and intellectual backwardness?

You can start by not worshipping whites and portraying them as some kind of demigods or superior beings. Put all of that faith you have in whites into Africa, that will be a great start in your development. Most of all, know your enemy.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Israelites are Arabs

They are not. They are Bantus in sub-saharan Africa, the United States and scattered around the world.

And by the way, see original Arabs below. Not those whitewashed beings hollywood shows you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Thank Yah there are some people on this forum with knowledge. It urks me to read the foolishness some of them are posting but what really hurts is they actually believe the trash they are posting.

Africa will never progress with the self loathing and inferiority complex most have and what's even sadder is they don't realize how psychologically screwed up they are.

I put the blame on their pastors who are using this lie to milk their flock. And of course I also blame our socalled Intellectuals who will reject this truth, not because it's false but because they are already comfortable with the status quo and see no need to right the wrong.

YAH's judgement will visit them all.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Jesus wasn't black , he was like Arabs
The ancient Egyptians were black this is a known fact, it's all presented on their ancient cave walls. I said that to ask you this.

When Joseph and Mary fled to Egypt because there was a hit on baby Yahushua, why would they hide him in a place where he would stand out from the others?

The answer is simple, he didn't stand out from the others because he blended in with them. He was dark and so were the real Egyptians and Arabs/Moors.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Our people know YAH. They have called the name for centuries before white man came.

That's where you get names like KELEYAH (Igbo), YABA (Yoruba), ONYAH (Cross River), YAYA (Middle belt), IYAHMBA (Cross River), NYAHMBE(Cross River/ Congo/ Ghana). These are all Nigerian names. If I enter Congo or Ghana, this thread go just scatter.

The Ashanti's of Ghana called him YAHUAH ever before white men came. If you go to the villages and ask what they call God, they will tell you.

They stole the scrolls, ancient artifacts, etc and did a lot of whitewashing before coming to teach our people the books our own ancestors wrote.

Can you tell me the century white men made it to Africa and changed it , so quickly? Cause not everyone is a christian in Africa and every tribe ethnic group has different traditional beliefs religion before the whites came and brainwashed them with christianity , the gods of Yoruba's are different from the gods of igbos
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Don't mind them, they think its classy to have a white man hanging on thier wall rather than a real ancient painting of the MESSIAH as this one below. I'm not for making images or Idolatory, but if you want to worship idols why use a white idol? You well so?

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

This is so true, I studied this in WORLD HISTORY years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Don't mind them, they think its classy to have a white man hanging on thier wall rather than a real ancient painting of the MESSIAH as this one below. I'm not for making images or Idolatory, but if you want to worship idols why use a white idol? You well so?

Yeah, it all boils down to self-hatred because of brainwashing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

The ancient Egyptians were black this is a known fact, it's all presented on their ancient cave walls. I said that to ask you this.

When Joseph and Mary fled to Egypt because there was a hit on baby Yahushua, why would they hide him in a place where he would stand out from the others?

The answer is simple, he didn't stand out from the others because he blended in with them. He was dark and so were the real Egyptians and Arabs/Moors.

From where he fled , where the people there blacks or Arabs ?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Yahuah is not the same as the diety Jesus. Africans were worshipping Yahua way before any white devil stepped a foot on the continent. What you can attest to is Igbo's don't know who Yahua is.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Can you tell me the century white men made it to Africa and changed it , so quickly? Cause not everyone is a christian in Africa and every tribe ethnic group has different traditional beliefs religion before the whites came and brainwashed them with christianity , the gods of Yoruba's are different from the gods of igbos

Study the Renneisance. That's what it was all about... Changing history, art, literature etc to suit their own white perspectives only. It was deliberate.

It began in the 14th century. They expelled the blacks (MOORS, ISRAELITES) who had conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years, killed and enslaved many.

Prior to this time, all paintings and art works of the MESSIAH or Christianity all over Europe were of black people.

And centuries later, whites came to the coats of Africa to begin the transatlantic slave trade.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Israelites are Arabs

Very untrue.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

They were all black. All of the so-called middle East was filled with black populations. Egyptians and Israelites looked alike.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Study the Renneisance. That's what it was all about... Changing history, art, literature etc to suit their own white perspectives only. It was deliberate.

It began in the 14th century. They expelled the blacks (MOORS, ISRAELITES) who had conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years, killed and enslaved many. And centuries later came to the coats of Africa to begin the transatlantic slave trade.

Prior to this time, all paintings and art works of the MESSIAH or Christianity all over Europe were of black people.

You didn't answer the question, the Yoruba's had their own beliefs gods and religion and were practicing it before the whites came and brainwashed them with christianty, those gods are definitely not yah or a black Jesus whatever, same with other ethic groups in Africa , they worshiped , thunder , the moon , water spirits , spirits of the earth , etc some of those beliefs are still practiced today by traditionalist , or are you telling me our traditional religions are from the whites too?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

They were all black. All of the so-called middle East was filled with black populations. Egyptians and Israelites looked alike.
Then what happened with the mass population of the so called black Arabs ? The people calling themselves Arabs now , who are they where do the come from?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

The people were black of different shades and ethnicities/Nation's.

Remember this......*** All SKINFOLKS aren't KINFOLKS.***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch / What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.