Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13614 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:
Our people perish cos of lack of knowledge. They prefer what their greedy pastors who care about their pockets told them than researching.
So much inferiority complex.
This is Pakistani girl

Aww so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

He is YAHUAH. What you should do is FEAR before him and not question Him. He can bring Judgement on whoseover and through whoseover he wishes. That's all.

Even what we YISOLELE (ISRAEL) went through and are still going through in the hand of our enemies was orchestrated by YAH for our punishment. But the wicked always goes the extra mile in their actions against ISRAEL, for which they shall be visited with severe judgements.
The Hebrews are not the only race in the world, and YAH is not the only God in the world, there are so many races , tribes , ethnic groups, with their own beliefs, religions and gods, the whites used the bible to brainwash Africans that thier is only one God which is the God of the Hebrews , we threw away our gods to worship the god of the Hebrews.

So my point is whether the God of the bible is black or white he is only the God of the Hebrews, just like Yoruba's, Igbo's have their own different gods .
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

They were whited-out. The Moors liked white women.angry They mixed with the seed of Esau. We still have them black Moors/Arabs, but they're not as powerful or infuential as before. And you only see what white (Esau-controlled) media shows you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX0DtMiYxEM
I watched this video several times in the past and it's beautiful. I appreciate the gesture in trying to bring some knowledge here but I'm afraid that this knowledge will be rejected and criticized. Some people pride themselves in basting in their ignorance.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

The Hebrews are not the only race in the world, and YAH is not the only God in the world, there are so many races , tribes , ethnic groups, with their own beliefs, religions and gods, the whites used the bible to brainwash Africans that thier is only one God which is the God of the Hebrews , we threw away our gods to worship the god of the Hebrews.

So my point is whether the God of the bible is black or white he is only the God of the Hebrews, just like Yoruba's, Igbo's have their own different gods .

Yah is the only God in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

How do you know that?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

How do you know that?

I know it the same way you know there are many gods in this world....... FAITH

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

You're confused. Go and sleep... That guilt in your heart will never go until you surrender to your creator, the one true ELOHIYM of YISOLELE (ISRAEL).
I am not part of your so-called Pan-Africanism. All praises be to YAHUAH.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

POWERFUL!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Jesus wasn't black , he was like Arabs

Is Jesus an Arab name?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

I know it the same way you know there are many gods in this world....... FAITH

I don't need faith to know there are many gods in these world I know we Igbo's worship many (chi) like amadioha , ikenga , ogbunabali ekwensu etc these are some of the spirit deities in Igbo ethnic group,
The Yoruba's have sango , oduduwa etc , same way other ethnic groups and tribes in Africa have , same way the Hebrews have YAH so if your faith makes you belief YAh is the only true God doesn't make it true
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

I put the blame on their pastors who are using this lie to milk their flock. And of course I also blame our socalled Intellectuals who will reject this truth, not because it's false but because they are already comfortable with the status quo and see no need to right the wrong.

YAH's judgement will visit them all.

I put the blame on themselves for not questioning their pastors, for not seeking knowledge for themselves, they play a big part in their own ignorance.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Is Jesus an Arab name?

grin grin grin Jesus is greek/european

YAHUSHA =YAH saves or YAH is Salvation =>Hebrew/ Bantu
YISAYAH =Salvation in the name of YAH =>Bantu
ISHOR =Savior =>Bantu
SHA =Salvation

These are all Bantu names for the MESSIAH.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't need faith to know there are many gods in these world I know we Igbo's worship many (chi) like amadioha , ikenga , ogbunabali ekwensu etc these are some of the spirit deities in Igbo ethnic group,
The Yoruba's have sango , oduduwa etc , same way other ethnic groups and tribes in Africa have , same way the Hebrews have YAH so if your faith makes you belief YAh is the only true God doesn't make it true

You worshipping those dieties doesn't make them the almighty, just like Africans worshipping whites doesn't make them supreme. grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Is Jesus an Arab name?

I don't care if its an Arab name or not , one thing I know Arabs and Hebrews are from one father Abraham
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

grin grin grin Jesus is greek/european

YAHUSHA =YAH saves or YAH is Salvation =>Hebrew/ Bantu
YISAYAH= Salvation in the name of YAH =>Bantu
ISHOR =Salvation =>Bantu

These are all Bantu names for the MESSIAH.

I know, but he said Jesus was an Arab grin so I guess he thinks the name Jesus is Arabic. grin grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by aadoiza: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

WOW!
Abeg which people is the referring to here? Who are the people parading themselves as Jews today? I believe everything is clear now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't care if its an Arab name or not , one thing I know Arabs and Hebrews are from one father Abraham

Was Ishmael descendants Jews, Muslims, or other?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

You worshipping those dieties doesn't make them the almighty, just like Africans worshipping whites doesn't make them supreme. grin

And you having faith that YAH is the Almighty doesn't make him almighty, its same thing as white Jesus or black yashua whatever
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Was Ishmael descendants Jews, Muslims, or other?

Ishmael descendants are Arabs
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Choi shocked grin
Na you fit these people... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

I know, but he said Jesus was an Arab grin so I guess he thinks the name Jesus is Arabic. grin grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
aadoiza:

WOW!
Abeg which people is the referring to here? Who are the people parading themselves as Jews today? I believe everything is clear now.
These whitewashed people on this forum will claim the blacks are the one parading themselves as Jews today and trying to hijack the white Jews identity grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

I didn't say or think the name Jesus is Arab , my point is Arabs and Hebrews are same people from Abraham
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Ishmael descendants are Arabs
Ok, so why bring up the fact that he came from Abraham when his.people don't even except Abraham's Yah
Don't tell me Allah is the same as Yah because these people Arabs and White Jews hate each other over religion. Even though those white Jews arent the descendants of Abraham and the Arabs today are only an hybrid of Ishmael.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

You can start by not worshipping whites and portraying them as some kind of demigods or superior beings. Put all of that faith you have in whites into Africa, that will be a great start in your development. Most of all, know your enemy.
once again, a teacher is a teacher does not mean that he is a demigod or superior being to the student he is teaching.

China humbled themselves, went to to European schools and they were thought.
The same Chinese people went back to fix their education system, today they are one of the world powers.
Africans went to Europe to learn, but non of them came back to Africa to fix their education system .
Now, check the webometric ranking of universities in Nigeria for example : the best university in Nigeria is at the 1,322 position

Ahh" 1,322 for a country having the most black population?
That is not good at all

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Words
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jesus is Lord
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:
Ok, so why bring up the fact that he came from Abraham when his.people don't even except Abraham's Yah
Don't tell me Allah is the same as Yah because these people Arabs and White Jews hate each other over religion.

That's why I told you YAh is a god of the Israelites , descendant of Ismael found thier own god even though Muslim belief the god they worship is the god Abraham worshiped
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

These whitewashed people on this forum will claim the blacks are the one parading themselves as Jews today and trying to hijack the white Jews identity grin

grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by ItooWorWor(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains lolsssssss Just like they also helped the zoo against Biafra. grin
So it the USA that helps Nigeria not the UK.

SMH grin

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

So it the USA that helps Nigeria not the UK.

SMH grin

grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
paxonel:
once again, a teacher is a teacher does not mean that he is a demigod or superior being to the student he is teaching.

China humbled themselves, went to to European schools and they were thought.
The same Chinese people went back to fix their education system, today they are one of the world powers.
Africans went to Europe to learn, but non of them came back to Africa to fix their education system .
Now, check the webometric ranking of universities in Nigeria for example : the best university in Nigeria is at the 1,322 position

Ahh" 1,322 for a country having the most black population?
That is not good at all
All this has nothing to do with whites being superior or your teacher, hell Europeans came to Africa to learn Astronomy, Science and math. Ancient Africans were waaaaaay more advanced than Europeans. The problem with modern day Africa is your greedy, selfish leaders. The people are intelligent but they lack the motivation to develop home. I guess it's easier to run away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.