Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lekki Low Income Housing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Low Income Housing (337 Views)

New Cheap And Low Income Investment Lands / Are There Affordable Land In Abuja For Low Income Earners / Build your dream Home at Flourish Residence Housing estate with installment plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Low Income Housing by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
In planning we've been made to understand that every settlement have the High Income, Middle Income and Low Income regions. But those areas such as Banana Island is being made to look like it's the highest income earners only that 'should' live there. Before I get crucified let me state here that the high income earners can not do without the low income earners. I mean the person that would clean your homes, fix your lawn, do your plumbing and other handy man tasks would be better for you if they live close by.

That is why we are working on an initiative to also have low income housing in those areas where we have the highest income earners. We need comments, suggestions and criticisms from the people on what they think about this idea.

(1) (Reply)

100% Dry Land In A Gated And Family Centered Area, Amity Estate, Sangotedo Lekki / World’s ‘first' Gold-plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam (photos & Video) / House For Rent In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.