Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* (3143 Views)

Sold!! Sold!! Registered 2001 Honda Accord @550k / Sold! Sold! 2001 Honda Accord (Baby Boy) @ 370k / 2001 HONDA ACCORD BABY BOY FOR SALE @ 400k....SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Sold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Interior pics

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Engine pics

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by greggng: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2020
buygala:
Honda Accord 2001 model aka Baby Boy for sale..

Black color...painted once...factory color was dark blue...

1st body...as in no major accidents warranting panel beating or replacement of body panels...body panels align perfectly. ..

Body has some minor scratches made by a kid in the compound where it has been parked...The child even scratched "9+1" on the right passenger door sad...I was insisting the child's parents fix the scratches before the Lord ministered to me and told me to calm down and forgive smiley...Street Elders are still settling the matter sha...

Fabric interior is in perfect condition... Factory fabric seats don't have a single tear or dent...

Engine, gearbox and AC in perfect working condition...

Reason for sale....Office gifted me a Discussion continue last week...So...grin

Why no phone number for people to reach you...? Is it manual winding or automatic winding ? Is it manual or automatic car? Ofcourse if I buy it I will like to return it to its original paint ....is not advice able changing car paint without police report ....my offer is 200 k cos I need to bake it and resell whatsap me your number and location 08062593234
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Vehicle has zero rust...

Pics of its underneath

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by cunny88(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2020
for quick sale yet no price
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2020
greggng:

Why no phone number for people to reach you...? Is it manual winding or automatic winding ? Is it manual or automatic car? Ofcourse if I buy it I will like to return it to its original paint ....is not advice able changing car paint without police report ....my offer is 200 k cos I need to bake it and resell whatsap me your number and location 08062593234

Bros calm down grin

I am still updating the thread...

530k is my last price...Nobody is baking anything...it's not like the paint is faded or such...10k max in my area and the scratches are dealt with

Vehicle gear is Auto

1 Like

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
cunny88:
for quick sale yet no price

No vess Sah grin

I am still updating the thread...full disclosure is key so I don't waste my time and that of the buyer's smiley..

What is described is what you get...no hanky panky
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Fixes to be made...

Windshield is a bit cracked on the passenger side....Visibility isn't in any way hampered by this even at night...

Price of a new quality windshield here is 15k...If buyer intends to fix, I will foot 9k out of the bill smiley

Reason I haven't fixed it is because it doesn't disturb me in any way

Pics of the cracks

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Driver side door material is a bit torn and the electronic window switches a bit broken as well...

Cost of fix is on buyer grin....cost of 5k at best around vehicle location

Left side passenger door also doesn't open from the inside...cost of fix is about 500 naira here...fix is on me if buyer desires so

Pics of the said driver door

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
History of vehicle

Vehicle was imported as toks in 2015...was sold as toks to one ambassador laidat who after a year or so took it back to the car dealer to help him resell as his son who was using the vehicle relocated abroad..

Car was stuck at car stand up till 2020 when I bought the car from them grin

Here is the VIN for the VIN crew grin

3 Likes

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Car is due for oil change as the last oil change I did was in February....

Suspension is perfect...

Kazeem don run fan direct before I buy am cry....all efforts to get this situation returned to factory spec has failed...all mechs around here refuse to do the Job sad...Dem say no be dem go spoil my Motor grin

The vehicle thermostat is inside the vehicle tho for buyer who decides to fix that smiley ...it is working..I don test am inside hot water grin

Pics of thermostat and car keys

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2020
SA
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sa
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by diportivo: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
this guyyyyyy grin

eod is next I guess cool
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
diportivo:
this guyyyyyy grin

eod is next I guess cool

grin

Office already gave me a Discussion Continue smiley....but na v6 sad

I guess I skipped an accord version grin
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by brainnny(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Never seen any disclosure this detailed on NL. Baba had no option sha, cos anything short of full disclosure, he sure knows there are people waiting on the sideline to drag him like generator.

Happy sales and keep entertaining us with the vibes.

5 Likes

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
brainnny:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Never seen any disclosure this detailed on NL . Baba had no option sha, cos anything short of full disclosure, he sure knows there are people waiting on the sideline to drag him like generator.

Happy sales and keep entertaining us with the vibes.

Very impressive.

3 Likes

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by greggng: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Very impressive.

My only problem with him was how he spoiled a beautiful , well detailed advert with high price. I can get a good EOD for that amount ....In any case I wish him well...

1 Like

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
S A
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
greggng:

My only problem with him was how he spoiled a beautiful , well detailed advert with high price. I can get a good EOD for that amount ....In any case I wish him well...

I didn't advertise my car for car dealers to come and buy...I see the scraps you put up here at ridiculous prices grin

If I wanted to sell the car for even 300k, there are many car dealers willing to snap it up..One even said he will give me extra 10k to fill the tank of my DC grin

Motor wey im toks engine and gearbox na about 150k na im you dey price 200k because na only you like money grin

Jesus is coming soon Bros....Repent grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by greggng: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2020
buygala:

I didn't advertise my car for car dealers to come and buy...I see the scraps you put up here at ridiculous prices grin

If I wanted to sell the car for even 300k, there are many car dealers willing to snap it up..One even said he will give me extra 10k to fill the tank of my DC grin

Motor wey im toks engine and gearbox na about 150k na im you dey price 200k because na only you like money grin

Jesus is coming soon Bros....Repent grin

Let me make you a mouth watering offer of 250k ...you sound very honest but truth must be told....baby boy in the market has got a price tag on it....even if you like paint it with gold people will not go beyond that....you are not operating on a different market ....we just wanna be sure we don't buy a car we won't make little gain...I bought one for 300k last month ...I struggled to sell for 370k after spending 20k on it....bros we pay for stand , security and we 've children at home ....be human ....you have gotten another car from your office...be grateful ....some in your shoes may decide to dash someone this car...but you 've chosen to sell at high price...your car is not even first body l....it might surprise you that after examination, one will discover lots of work to be done....I don't care if you sell to me or not but I have to let you know that is only when we get car at cheap rate , can we sell at cheaper rate ....people like you are not helping dealers
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greg you are derailing this advert.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by diportivo: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
I for like talk....but since I didnt react to the derailer's first nonsensical post,theres no need

buygala

madness is in the air bro

since its sure we will see hidden fault when we inspect pls dont bother selling

just dash me

after I spend money to bring it to Lagos I'm sure I wont struggle to dash it out later on grin
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
greggng:

Let me make you a mouth watering offer of 250k ...you sound very honest but truth must be told....baby boy in the market has got a price tag on it....even if you like paint it with gold people will not go beyond that....you are not operating on a different market ....we just wanna be sure we don't buy a car we won't make little gain...I bought one for 300k last month ...I struggled to sell for 370k after spending 20k on it....bros we pay for stand , security and we 've children at home ....be human ....you have gotten another car from your office...be grateful ....some in your shoes may decide to dash someone this car...but you 've chosen to sell at high price...your car is not even first body l....it might surprise you that after examination, one will discover lots of work to be done....I don't care if you sell to me or not but I have to let you know that is only when we get car at cheap rate , can we sell at cheaper rate ....people like you are not helping dealers

So because you have children and pay for car stand, I should use my car to do "Happy Pandemic" for you grin

Because of your dear kids Sir, oya bring 515k...You can use the remaining 15k to buy Cheeseballs and Caprisonne for them...

Tell them Uncle Buygala says hi grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2020
diportivo:
I for like talk....but since I didnt react to the derailer's first nonsensical post,theres no need

buygala

madness is in the air bro

since its sure we will see hidden fault when we inspect pls dont bother selling

just dash me

after I spend money to bring it to Lagos I'm sure I wont struggle to dash it out later on grin

grin...

No mind the guy.....

He should buy the vehicle and drive it into the Lagoon...I am sure he will then find as many faults as he desires grin

The hidden fault of the vehicle is that it isn't Lagoon-proof

2 Likes

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by buygala(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2020
S A
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2020
buygala:

grin...

No mind the guy.....

He should buy the vehicle and drive it into the Lagoon...I am sure he will then find as many faults as he desires grin

The hidden fault of the vehicle is that it isn't Lagoon-proof

Shai so is it third mainland prove?

1 Like

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by Eldemmi(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
smiles..buygala no get problems at all he put it to you as you put to him..

I think I know the reason why buygala gave full disclosure, because him too de yan truth about people matter whether de like or not

wish you happy sales.

1 Like

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2020
KEEP IT UP OP.
I REALLY LOVE THE FULL DISCLOSURE! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BUY, BUT MONEY SAYS NO.
Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Eldemmi:
smiles..buygala no get problems at all he put it to you as you put to him..

I think I know the reason why buygala gave full disclosure, because him too de yan truth about people matter whether de like or not

wish you happy sales.

Very rare trait these days

Re: 2001 Honda Accord For Quick Sale *Sold* by Jezzybrown(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
400k boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Tokunbo Toyota Rav4 Sport sold Sold Sold / 2010 Toyota Corolla LE Available Gray & white @3.5m / Foreign Used 2005 Ford Econoline Van With Container Body ____SOLD____

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.