Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State (768 Views)

Tractor For Hiring Within Ogun,lagos And Oyo State / Cheap Farmland For sale/Lease Within An Hour Drive From Lagos / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State by GREATP1(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Up to 5000 capacity battery cage pen needed for lease around Ogun State. Kindly call or chat me up on 07011843606 if you have any or you know anyone that has. Thank you.

Note: Mowe, Ofada, Owode to Shagam area will an added advantage.
Re: I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State by GREATP1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
GREATP1:
Up to 5000 capacity battery cage pen needed for lease around Ogun State. Kindly call or chat me up on 07011843606 if you have any or you know anyone that has. Thank you.

Note: Mowe, Ofada, Owode to Shagam area will an added advantage.

The search is still on. If you have any kindly chat me up 07011843606
Re: I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State by paito: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let me tell you the truth the pen you are looking for is offline, majorly who have access to it are not on Naira land.go to farms and vet doctors closer to your area of searching am very sorry if it hurts you sir
Re: I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State by GREATP1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
paito:
Let me tell you the truth the pen you are looking for is offline, majorly who have access to it are not on Naira land.go to farms and vet doctors closer to your area of searching am very sorry if it hurts you sir

Your response make a lot of sense. It never hurts. We have resolved to going to farms and consulting the feed dealers. We inspect some today but not satisfied. Thank you for your concern.
Re: I Need A Poultry Farm (pen) To Lease Within Ogun State by GREATP1(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
The search is still on. Kindly chat me up in case you find any

(1) (Reply)

I Need Following For Regular Supply / Cbn, Agra Sign Mou To Pump N457bn Into Agriculture Sector / Fish Ponds FOR LEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.