Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) (3637 Views)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
For a couple of years now especially since the inception of this administration in 2015, we’ve been inundated with news of things akin to ethnic cleansing going on all over northern Nigeria from Zamfara state to Benue, Kaduna, Katsina, Taraba, Sokoto etc. All these aren’t even the ones done by our regular Boko Haram. We’ve even had situations where a sitting governor like Nasir ElRufai went to pay the terrorists herdsmen a hefty amount of money to sto the killings though that move failed woefully.
Since the corona virus lockdown, we’ve been seeing gory pictures coming out of Southern Kaduna especially even as recently as yesterday, we’ve also heard about attacks in Ebonyi state, no word yet from the federal government or even the kaduna State Govt as it seems the diminutive governor there is more interested in the astronomical rise in his wife’s twitter account.

Now my question is should we in the southern region of Nigeria be prepared for attacks by the rampaging Fulani terrorists ? Seeing as the fg is obviously or purposely impotent in stopping these marauders. What do the southern regions need to do in unity to protect ourselves ?

God bless and help southern Nigeria AMEN... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Plateau attack, mass burial

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Wait and see
Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Southern Kaduna few days ago, even women and kids are not spared by the terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Where is president Buhari when he’s needed to act like commander in Chief, it’s not by blaming communities for rejecting the invaders. We have agreed that these terrorists are from Madagascar or Kuvukiland, what is still bothering us is that they obviously have a free reign of movement and carnage while ordinary Nigerians are denied protection or support from the government. This is a genocide

4 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Daddysidhan: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Food for thought, this will be a good thread if no tribal bashings or sentiment. Buhari and the northern elders seems to know what they are doing concerning Fulani massacre because the killings is becoming something else and no end on sight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by segebase(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2020
let just divide this country for Christ sake

10 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by GodPunishBiafra: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Horror

This bastards will soon meet their Waterloo

3 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by kingzizzy: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2020
RZArecta:
For a couple of years now especially since the inception of this administration in 2015, we’ve been inundated with news of things akin to ethnic cleansing going on all over northern Nigeria from Zamfara state to Benue, Kaduna, Katsina, Taraba, Sokoto etc. All these aren’t even the ones done by our regular Boko Haram. We’ve even had situations where a sitting governor like Nasir ElRufai went to pay the terrorists herdsmen a hefty amount of money to sto the killings though that move failed woefully.
Since the corona virus lockdown, we’ve been seeing gory pictures coming out of Southern Kaduna especially even as recently as yesterday, we’ve also heard about attacks in Ebonyi state, no word yet from the federal government or even the kaduna State Govt as it seems the diminutive governor there is more interested in the astronomical rise in his wife’s twitter account.

Now my question is should we in the southern region of Nigeria be prepared for attacks by the rampaging Fulani terrorists ? Seeing as the fg is obviously or purposely impotent in stopping these marauders. What do the southern regions need to do in unity to protect ourselves ?

God bless and help southern Nigeria AMEN... cool

God bless and help Southern Nigeria? How? When people like Uwazurike and Nnamdi Kanu are shouting at the top their voice that everyone should seek a seperate country where they can defend themselves, people like you will be fighting them to keep one Nigeria.

How can you be looking for one Nigeria with people who slaughter their fellow human being like fowl?

Is that not madness? You people thought Ojukwu was a fool to seek a seperate home land for his people away from those who spill blood like water

You people havent seen anything yet

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Horror

Shattap abeg...keep on blaming ipob for everything nah,or are you tired?

13 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by bikefab(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Don't wait for the attacks to come to your doors before you take up arms to defend yourselves. The government will not come to your aid. This is a well orchestrated plan otherwise why would the government keep mute while it's subjects are slaughtered right under their noses? I wonder what the youth of those communities are doing. It is only a tree that stands at a place when it is about to be mowed down.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by landforeast(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
This is more than evil

3 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Let their patron,buhari,contest for Presidential election again and again people will still vote for him.

The blood of these innocent people are upon the heads of the people who brought them.

Been happening for long and buhari is doing nothing

12 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Everybody should defend themselves with whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Let their patron,buhari,contest for Presidential election again and yoruba people will still vote for him.

The blood of these innocent people are upon the heads of Yoruba people

No problem....
But Igbos have been saying if igbo doesn't rule, Fulani shud continue to be president.

U people don't want yoruba to rule so what is ur problem now..

My advice : igbo can never rule this nation, the best is to vote a yoruba man.....

If not, u guys will continue to wailing wailers oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

No problem....
But Igbos have been saying if igbo doesn't rule, Fulani shud continue to be president.

My advice : igbo can never rule this nation, the best is to vote a yoruba man.....

South west would fall first before south east ....so make una relax ...another fulanj is coming in. 2023 ...by the time we get to 2030 u would beg for a breakup of Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

No problem....

Stop hitting your head on the wall,I'm not Igbo.

And yes, the Fulanis hausas will continue to rule if you yorubas want to play us and the more blood they shed,the more you and your unborn children's head gets the blame.

A certain abduralman Okene of the arewa consulting forum once said over his dead body will a southerner rule Nigeria pre 1999 and guess what,he died before Obj was installed.

So for you to say the Igbos will never rule naija, Goodluck to you. grin

18 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by SouthNigerian: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Killings have long started in the South, though, not as deteriorating as the North.

Most of the bandits attacks on the South have so far been carried out discreetly. They work with clean hands so as to fool the South into sleeping deeply.

The Northern bandits are trying hard to build a foundation to thrive on even after the catastrophic buhari regime.
So, to answer your question. Northern bandits will expose their identities the moment a foundation of bloodshedding is well laid.

Is there a way out? Yes, there is.

The SW have created real solution to banditry through Amotekun (reason why banditry sponsors have openly come out to condemn).
The SS & SE need to follow through by creating her own Regional Security Outfits ASAP before its done through emergency. It is good to always plan ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Killing have long started in the South, though, not as deteriorating as the North.

Most of the bandits attacks on the South have so far been carried out discreetly. They work with clean hands so as to fool the South into sleeping deeply.

The Northern bandits are trying hard to build a foundation to thrive on even after the catastrophic buhari regime.
So, to answer your question. Northern bandits will expose their identities the moment a foundation of bloodshedding is well laid.

Is a way out? Yes, there is.

The SW have created real solution to banditry through Amotekun (reason why banditry sponsors have openly come out to condemn).
The SS & SE need to follow through by creating her own Regional Security Outfits ASAP before its done through emergency. It is good to always plan ahead.

I heard on radio,The SE governors jettisoned the idea about two weeks ago,so sad.

I don't know of the SS

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Gory pictures. Very sad. What is Government doing about these countless attacks on helpless citizens?

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Binikingdowm: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
I've always maintain one Edo born life is worth more than 10 herdsmen lives.

Any attack her will spell doom for northerners living here wether good or bad, I don't care
Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

South west would fall first before south east ....so make una relax ...another fulanj is coming in. 2023 ...by the time we get to 2030 u would beg for a breakup of Nigeria

Ohh I can't wait....

It's either yoruba or Fulani.

Igbos is a dead end.. Never happening..... Probably in the next 100 years, Igbos may rule.... Till then, no Biafra for u gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Stop hitting your head on the wall,I'm not Igbo.

And yes, the Fulanis hausas will continue to rule if you yorubas want to play us and the more blood they shed,the more you and your unborn children's head gets the blame.

A certain abduralman Okene of the arewa consulting forum once said over his dead body will a southerner rule Nigeria pre 1999 and guess what,he died before Obj was installed.

So for you to say the Igbos will never rule naija, Goodluck to you. grin

Ohh I can't wait....

It's either yoruba or Fulani. Take it or leave it...

Igbos is a dead end.. Never happening..... Probably in the next 100 years, Igbos may rule.... Till then, no Biafra for u gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Those tribalist above should carrytheir Tribalism outta here. This is human Life (sacred) for God sake

4 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by SouthNigerian: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

No problem....

You guys should diffuse already with your shallow visions and comments.

Yoruba this, Igbo that. Only e-terrorists takes Southern divisionism chants as real job.

Are you a terrorist?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I heard on radio,The SE governors jettisoned the idea about two weeks ago,so sad.

I don't know of the SS

Even Nnamdi Azikwe bow to his Fulani masters.

Igbos are going to bow to Fulani Herdsmen again.. History repeating itself

Chooiii gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Ohh I can't wait....

It's either yoruba or Fulani. Take it or leave it...

Mankind knew years ago of your status below. grin

4 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:

You guys should diffuse already with your shallow visions and comments.

Yoruba this, Igbo that. Only e-terrorists takes Southern divisionism chants as real job.

Are you a terrorist?

Cownu is a terrorist and I av evidence
Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by RZArecta(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Horror

under whose hands ? Definitely not the federal government

2 Likes

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Mankind knew years ago of your status below. grin

OH thank God she accepted the truth

Nyamuri girl gringringringrin Abia flesh eater village ( Justiceleague1 home town) gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) by SouthNigerian: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I don't know of the SS

I believe moves are going on at the background.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers Over Nation’s Security Challenges / LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors / The Very First Political Betrayal In The History Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.