Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker (13126 Views)

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Shari’ah Court’s N7,000 Fine On Rapists In Zaria Sparks Controversy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Chirowman(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
this is really a good news , they should be castrated .
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Chirowman(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2020
castration would teach them a lesson
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by XXLMANDIGO: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Our nakedd Speaker with small blokus...
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by kushme: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Couzy21:
This is nice development but I hope thorough Investigations are done before conviction, so as not to incercerate innocent people

Good, the women now have the power of true and false rape in Osun state.

I just dey shake my head dey think how many innocent men go suffer many years for prison dey wait for hope to smile on them and make somebody visit their case again.

Eh fit be you wey dey read am now.

Oga, bad news for you, in Naija thorough investigation is like telling Buhari to allow you be the President for 1yr inside his tenure.

You people should enjoy the nice development of what you want without seeing the bigger picture of the future.

They should make more laws abeg. Give women the absolute power to trample on any man wey even verbally abuse or look them the way dem no like.

We dey corner dey observe.

2 Likes

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
why waste tax payers funds on them. hang them
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by meforyou1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
anti-skull mining law nko?
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Mutaultope(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Coming from a state assembly led by a ritualist that use blood to bath just to win a state assembly election .....

Ritualist , Rapist ...... any difference pls

Well .... NO TO RAPE AND NO TO RITUAL KILLING

2 Likes

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by MozB: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Make e no go d rape fellow men for prison o
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by nwadiuko1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
nice, but the punishment should also be the same for false accusations of rape

2 Likes

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Exc2000: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
and who would be feeding them for life? abeg kill rapist and kill false acussers too
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by meforyou1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Why would any lady falsely accuse a man of raping her? It can never and has never happened.
in Naija abi. oyibo girls do o. u will sleep with oyibo girl this night and have a nice time and tomorrow she will call police for you that u raped her last night.
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by ThatFairGuy: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
this is beautiful
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Idiotmod: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kill these people na
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Stewart883(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
All the stupid dumbos here are asking for proper investigation first... Lol so una don they fear already? Bloody rapiist. I'm a man and no woman can falsely accuse u without evidence
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by MozB: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
theowane:
Death is better

lol.. No. Most people feel death is a punishment. No its actually a gift. It is the 'end' of everything.

Torture is a better punishment. Let him suffer and feel what it is like to go through pains. Torture him severely and Make sure he doesn't die. That's better.
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Empiregoodboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wetin concern me grin

1 Like

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Farki: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Why would any lady falsely accuse a man of raping her? It can never and has never happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ54ZL_uH4

1 Like

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by AbuAeesha: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
all these carrying of plycards and demonstration will not curb rape, but the Islamic legal law for raping will. may God guide us to the right path
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Farki: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
The effects of rape are lifelong, the punishment should reflect that.
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by tsspsolutions: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Good development. But I feel same should go for false rape accusers. Alot of ladies lie about it.

I support this, in fact this is how it should be.
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by tsspsolutions: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Farki: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stewart883:
All the stupid dumbos here are asking for proper investigation first... Lol so una don they fear already? Bloody rapiist. I'm a man and no woman can falsely accuse u without evidence

Well that isn't true but whatever helps you sleep at night.
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by HornyTave: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I assume you typed out of ignorance. it's is very possible and easy to lie especially when the consequences on the accused will maximum.
Also not only women are raped, I've male friends who have been raped.

1 Like

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Balogunodua(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice1 cheesy some rapist on nairaland will not like this grin
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Ginalex(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stewart883:
I think say na only me dey see them. Fear don dey catch them... Using "proper investigation" talk to cover up... BLOODY RAPISTS
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Balogunodua(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
meforyou1:
anti-skull mining law nko?
Anti-mango killing should be done in the southeast too cheesy
Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by dreality: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Men, you are endangered species. Unless rape and false accusations carry the same sentence, then this is unjust. Everyman must remember he can be accused of false rape even many years after. #MeToo loading in Nigeria. Congrats guys

1 Like

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Kylekent59: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stewart883:

Look who just talked.

Let just say, a group of men numbering 5 placed a gun up to your throat and tell you to act like you are raping a girl. The said girl happens to be your ex. They take you to the bush, start recording you as you are trying to penetrate the girl.

They don't show up on the camera, just you and the babe. If you fail to act it well, they plank your head. You have no other option than to comply.

Next week, a video goes viral on how a guy penetrated a lady in the bush recorded by a farmer who wanted to intercede, but was afraid and kept mute. On that video was you.

I hope you now know that someone can implicate you (she gat evidence) ,even your family members would be disappointed grin grin

OR

She comes to your place. You two start conversing, she tells you to massage her face, hands, legs and back. All of a sudden, she starts crying that you wanna rape her.

Neighbours full your house, police come, dem scan her body and finds your thumbs all over her.

Omo, no one is safe.

When it comes to rape, true or false, the lady side would be taken because it draws emotion and pity.

2 Likes

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by Empiregoodboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
tsspsolutions:

I support this, in fact this is how it should be.

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by yankison(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
How about girls that takes advantage of guys, after collecting money and goodies for several weeks and months .. Go and sit down oga most of the girls shouting I was raped are just losers they thought they do reap where they never sowed

1 Like

Re: Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker by yankison(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
We all know most of the rape allegations are always one way or the other to get money or get back at men for broken heart ... Is it not Nigerian Girls .. I spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Cable Vandal Weeps After Being Nabbed In Ebonyi With Others. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest Fake Efcc official For Running Employment Scam (Photo) / Police Arrest Two Suspects For Killing Two Brothers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.