Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (153310 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2020
maynattion:

It wasn't boredom Oga. Think whatever sef.
I won't tell you zilch. undecided
You don't need to tell me nada. I know it's boredom and emotional weariness. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynattion(f): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

You don't need to tell me nada. I know it's boredom and emotional weariness. undecided
Rara! Mental weariness ni. Just when someone is starting to like her. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
maynattion:

Rara! Mental weariness ni. Just when someone is starting to like her. undecided
Who cares if you like me or not? undecided
Run along sweetie.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynattion(f): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Who cares if you like me or not? undecided
Run along sweetie.
WARever.
How is CN please? There is this loss of vibes' aura written all over him, you sure he is cool?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tozic: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Not like I expected any rational observation from the guy behind this moniker tho, the above is just too pitifully fallacious and shallow. undecided
There are 5 guys here with the tag which you must have noticed yourself. What becomes of the remaining letters? The language? Rules and precepts? Stop disappointing me.

Notice I said 'I think' and also notice I said 'probably' .....

Seems like we share same device that you know I noticed those 5 guys with the tag. And even if so why dictate who to quote? I quote anyone I feel like. Are you insisting I'm using you to chase clout

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2020
maynattion:

WARever.
How is CN please? There is this loss of vibes' aura written all over him, you sure he is cool?

Noticed he's somehow not too fly but my dear you are asking the wrong person. EG is in a position to know what's up.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

Notice I said 'I think' and also notice I said 'probably' .....

Seems like we share same device that you know I noticed those 5 guys with the tag. And even if so why dictate who to quote? I quote anyone I feel like. Are you insisting I'm using you to chase clout
Has your cerebrum switched to the other side again? Who said anything about quoting and not quoting who? Do you need milk to boost the efficiency of your brain chale?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tozic: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Has your cerebrum switched to the other side again? Who said anything about quoting and not quoting who? Do you need milk to boost the efficiency of your brain chale?

gringrin
de yab persin small nau....
persin no fit get ADD again

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynattion(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Noticed he's somehow not to fly but my dear you are asking the wrong person. EG is in a position to know what's up.
Okay!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2020
maynattion:

Okay!
Have you found out for us?
What we discussed yesterday.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

gringrin
de yab persin small nau....
persin no fit get ADD again
Well, person no fit YAB again? grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tozic: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Well, person no fit YAB again? grin
Now you are getting on my nerves Mrs. Farida. I hate nansenseeeeeangry

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
maynation:
Good morning Family. undecided undecided
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
Auntie Mercy baby temi ni kan soso.
Welcome back my darling mama.
Thank God for his restoration and perfect healing upon your life.
I am happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy to see you around.
I love you plentily.

6 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to you Sir Collegenews.
I am happy for the family.
May he grow in God's grace and be big blessings to the family.
Congratulations sir!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Big Congrats to you Man. The party na must. May God in heaven protect and guide him all through the days of his life.
Warm congratulations to your family.
Collegenews.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Idunu sh'ubu layo. grin
Congratulations Daddy Collegenews.
Yours is coming soon, so sayeth the Lord.
Congratulations my sweet chale. kiss

For some few seconds I felt Ma sent her over to observe our wife. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:
Big Congrats to you Man. The party na must. May God in heaven protect and guide him all through the days of his life.
Warm congratulations to your family.
Colle.genews.
Chale, shey if you were staying anywhere close, we'd all gather and party like there's no tomorrow. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Chale, shey if you were staying anywhere close, we'd all gather and party like there's no tomorrow. tongue
Lol.
How far is Lagos from PH that I can't journey down if need be? It's less than 1hr 30 minutes by air.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:

Lol.
How far is Lagos from PH that I can't journey down if need be? It's less than 1hr 30 minutes by air.
Will you come please? I will pay for your flight. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Will you come please? I will pay for your flight. tongue
Awwww! What a sweet offer. grin I wish I was free.
When is the meeting by the way?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:

Awwww! What a sweet offer. grin I wish I was free.
When is the meeting by the way?
Actually, no one knows yet. It all depends on everyone. I just wish you would be around. cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Actually, no one knows yet. It all depends on everyone. I just wish you would be around. cry
Few months back, I was in Lagos for a few days and in the west for almost half of a month, who promised to be around but wasn't? Who messed up the initial plan?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:

Few months back, I was in Lagos for a few days and in the west for almost half of a month, who promised to be around but wasn't? Who messed up the initial plan?
Chale there was no available flight to make it down here, was that my fault? undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Chale there was no available flight to make it down here, was that my fault? undecided
Next month is December, is that my own fault?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:

Next month is December, is that my own fault?
What is December doing there? Not sure I got that.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:

What is December doing there? Not sure I got that.
December is strictly Yuletide, most of us double up our hustles just to have enough time to rest, merry and enjoy. It's about that time already. You got it now huh ?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
prinx55555:

December is strictly Yuletide, most of us double up our hustles just to have enough time to rest, merry and enjoy. It's about that time already. You got it now huh ?
It's about the paper abi? How much do you make monthly, let me make it up for you. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Collegenews
Congratulations to you and your entire Family.
May he grow in God's abundant grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Egoat you viewed and disappeared?
Say something if you don't want me to place a curse on you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations Collegenews.
Olorun a wo omo na!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2020

ANNOUNCEMENT tongue

After serious consultations with the gods, tongue and considering the birth of our new baby wink we have decided to fix either of Thursday or Saturday of next week or Thursday of upperweek as the day we shall be meeting. (One of the three days).
Those dates were suggested by Oga Liru and he said where ever we choose as venue, anywhere in this Lagos is okay by him. Getting to talk with Oga CN, he said he is ready to host all of us as a part of the party he will be throwing for the new Prince. He also said any day we choose shall be fine by him as far as we have all agreed. The issue for debate is to choose one out of the three days and if it's okay by us to meet at Boss' place and if it's not okay then we decide on where.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Egoat you viewed and disappeared?
Say something if you don't want me to place a curse on you. undecided
grin grin grin
Walahi I was typing ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.