Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (154040 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by adelanivelma4: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Queenyprinxex:

Since like forever and you only dropped half gist?
What in God's name is wrong with you people? Even to the Temmy I thought was different. undecided
Lol.
I'm very sorry ma, just trying to take my time.
I promise to update everything tomorrow.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
MZrapper:

You know I will. We had a deal remember?
Okay oo
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
TemitopeJnr:

Lol.
I'm very sorry ma, just trying to take my time.
I promise to update everything tomorrow.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Happy married life Collegenews.

Thanks TemitopeJnr for the lovely update.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2021
DrMoney1:

Thanks TemitopeJnr for the lovely update.
You welcome sir.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
DrMoney1:

Thanks Temi.topeJnr for the lovely update.
Thanks brother.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by afolarinmorayo1: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Happy married life Collegenews and most importantly, Happy birthday.
I'm so happy for Pinky.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Belated happy Birthday to our very own Chief.
May God bless your new age.
Your marriage shall continually be a blessing too.
Congratulations!!

6 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Belated happy birthday Mr. Collegenews.
How you've never revealed this until now still baffles me tho.

It's a good thing you are finally getting serious with your life tho. undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Happy birthday in arrears my ever funny and amazing Dada.
May God's blessings dwell in your abode forever.
Can't wait to read about baby CN by this time next year in Jesus name.
Same birthday month by the way. cool
Chief Collegenews.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Queenyprinxex:
Happy married life Collegenews and most importantly, Happy birthday.
I'm so happy for Pinky.
Thanks so much my personal person.
I'm happy for myself too. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
MZrapper:
Belated happy birthday Mr. Chief Collegenews.
How you've never revealed this until now still baffles me tho.

It's a good thing you are finally getting serious with your life tho. undecided undecided
Aramada!!
Ki wa tunni last line yi mean bai? undecided undecided
Thanks sha. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
TemitopeJnr:
Happy birthday in arrears my ever funny and amazing Dada.
May God's blessings dwell in your abode forever.
Can't wait to read about baby CN by this time next year in Jesus name.
Same birthday month by the way. cool
Chief Collegenews.
Ameennn!!
Can't sincerely wait to have someone to call baby CN.
Thinking about it alone is comforting.
Thanks so much TJnr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Collegenews:

Can't sincerely wait to have someone to call baby CN.
Thinking about it alone is comforting.

Eeeyahhh.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Collegenews:

Aramada!!
Ki wa tunni last line yi mean bai? undecided undecided
Thanks sha. undecided
It means I'm happy you are finally getting serious with your life, Mister.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
I came late as usual.

Happy birthday in arrears chief Collegenews.

Happy married life too. May this journey never end till death. Blessing overflow be in your home now and forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Maynation shocked shocked

I just found out about Brie shocked shocked shocked

Why did you abandon your previous diary na cry

Congratulations darling. May God keep and protect her...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by tolulope583: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by duchaB(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
TemitopeJnr:

The bolded is the most fallacious, incoherent and distorted assertion I have seen anyone make in a very long time and also the only reason I am replying to this. I live one life. The life I live on media is the life I live in reality. The life I live when my parents are in the picture is the same life I live when they aren't around. I have never had any reason to impress anyone out of pretence or to live two lives because the neighbors next door are watching. The brunts of my hypocrisy are solely mine to bear, reason I won't even give such lifestyle a first thought let alone a second. And just so you know, the reason I am overly comfortable here and would do anything to maintain the status quo laid down by the (way) older ones here is because they've never at any point tried to lead me wrongly and they have always been great mentors to me. Read through the entire thread (in case you personally need to proffer affirmations to these claims). I have never been involved in any shady conversations here by anyone and all they have ever done is encourage and inspire me every time. I have them to impress by my success stories and not by feigning lack of interest in an obviously ridiculous conversation. Anyways, the only reason I sounded that respectful was because my guardians here are reading. If it had happened in the DM (which of course would never happen) I would have badly insulted who ever involves me in such conversations. You have a sister probably my age, you can sit her down and lead-her-on however you deem fit. This is me keeping it real.
Good day Big brother Hookups.

I only came up here to check up something about Mercedes aka Mercy and bumped into this..

This kid(Tope) is unapologetically rude and y'all clique, CN etc are throwing accolades at her.
That's lamentable.

To y'all , She is a saint from heaven and is prolly the most decent, well behaved and intelligent kid you have ever seen around... smh..

I can see y'all having enthroned her in your shallow minds ( excuse my French), hence, she is apparently beginning to have very subtle symptoms of delusion of grandeur.

Please stop infecting this kid with germs of megalomania.

As for you, Tope, you better begin to think deep and know who your real guardians are..

For someone like you, it would only take someone who is well versed in the art of pushing buttons to push one of your many buttons in order to see who and what you really are at a subconscious level.

You only seem to have a good command of English language and an average IQ, doesn't make you what these guys are making you out to be..
An intellectual person, who has swallowed a heck lot of books and theories etc, isn't by anycosmic standard an intelligent or wise person.

Don't become an intellectual scoundrel.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by CallMeAthena(f): 3:42am On Aug 21, 2021
Somebody might be ignored .

4 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
MZrapper:

It means I'm happy you are finally getting serious with your life, Mister.
undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
simplepee:
I came late as usual.

Happy birthday in arrears chief Collegenews.

Happy married life too. May this journey never end till death. Blessing overflow be in your home now and forever.
Ameenn.
Thanks so much darling.
No good wish is ever late.
I'm very grateful.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
duchaB:

I only came up here to check up something about Mercedes aka Mercy and bumped into this..

This kid(Tope) is unapologetically rude and y'all clique, CN etc are throwing accolades at her.
That's lamentable.

To y'all , She is a saint from heaven and is prolly the most decent, well behaved and intelligent kid you have ever seen around... smh..

I can see y'all having enthroned her in your shallow minds ( excuse my French), hence, she is apparently beginning to have very subtle symptoms of delusion of grandeur.

Please stop infecting this kid with germs of megalomania.

As for you, Tope, you better begin to think deep and know who your real guardians are..

For someone like you, it would only take someone who is well versed in the art of pushing buttons to push one of your many buttons in order to see who and what you really are at a subconscious level.

You only seem to have a good command of English language and an average IQ, doesn't make you what these guys are making you out to be..
An intellectual person, who has swallowed a heck lot of books and theories etc, isn't by anycosmic standard an intelligent or wise person.

Don't become an intellectual scoundrel.
[/s]

Read this trash a coupla times and I am still unable to picture your point(s) nor understand the cause of your grief.
A supposed adult engaged a young girl in a conversation not appropriate for her age and she expressed her lack of interest in the said conversation. Here you are, weeks after the talk has been forgotten yakking about her academic performance like she is the reason you failed WAEC a million times or like she's the reason you can't type comprehensible sentences.
What's wrong with you "children" of these days sef?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TheVinx1: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Queenyprinxex:

undecided undecided
Screw you
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheVinx1:
Screw you
Are your parents still alive?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TheVinx1: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Queenyprinxex:
Are your parents still alive?
Bleep you prin-sex You are really gullible why the Bleep did you ask me if my parent is alive
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2021
TheVinx1:
Bleep you prin-sex
You are really gullible
why the Bleep did you ask me if my parent is alive
Tell them to send me a DM, I want to lecture them on parenting. They are doing a very horrible job.

4 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TheVinx1: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Queenyprinxex:

Tell them to send me a DM, I want to lecture them on parenting. They are doing a very horrible job.
Seriously
my parents
you wackass bitch should mind what you are saying
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Queenyprinxex:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.