Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (154076 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by fluffydec12: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Collegenews:

Amin o Jesus. Thanks so much babe.
I am sincerely grateful.

Botherman. I don't even know if to laugh.
I am not a writer tho, I don't even know I have a pattern gan. I only write what's in my head and while at it I go "saying this will make things clearer" so I dive into whatever would make my points clearer. Good to know you like it sha. I just hope I won't overdo things. Thanks maman.

Haqhaqhaqhaq Fluffy.

If you ask me? It's all coincidence.
In the past four years, there is no single year I haven't been asked to pray against accident. Ayaoba wasn't even in the picture at allall then.
It's all norms.
You can't be on motion on an average of 10 hours a day and wouldn't know that the worst would happen someday, someway, somehow.
It just was unfortunate life made two unrelated events happen simultaneously.
Anyways, the simple truth is, Ayaoba sights are working perfectly good and I've never thought of the possibility of my involvement in her case being the cause of my current predicament. It just hasn't crossed my mind yet, I swear and I wouldn't do anything differently if the hands of time could be taken back.
100% serious.
Hallelujah.....God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind, Gloryyyyy!

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nlanalyst: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Collegenews:

Botherman. I don't even know if to laugh.
I am not a writer tho, I don't even know I have a pattern gan. I only write what's in my head and while at it I go "saying this will make things clearer" so I dive into whatever would make my points clearer. Good to know you like it sha. I just hope I won't overdo things. Thanks maman.
Please delete the bolded grin. You are a very amazing writer and regardless of jow lengthy your updates could be, I don't tire out of reading them. Very insightful, interesting and funny.
Keep it up brother.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Xixtie:
https://www.nairaland.com/1016929/diaries-section-chat-room/1094#down

Lol, it's how he tagged everyone on here to a stupid false post he made about the pictures:

https://www.nairaland.com/6895345/passionfruit-tales-envious-wannabe#111827255

This guy is such a big fool cheesy. Like he really thinks anyone would believe him, after he used the pictures of May's child in his diary to talk nonsense? You need to be delusional to think anyone here would take you seriously.
What a pig.

He's creating fake accounts and cat fishing with Liru's pics. Y'all be careful. He may start lying and scamming people next.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2022
brightfuture24:

Lol, it's how he tagged everyone on here to a stupid false post he made about the pictures:

This guy is such a big fool cheesy. Like he really thinks anyone would believe him, after he used the pictures of May's child in his diary to talk nonsense? You need to be delusional to think anyone here would take you seriously.
What a pig.

He's creating fake accounts and cat fishing with Liru's pics. Y'all be careful. He may start lying and scamming people next.
I knew the pictures weren't just mere resemblance although they aren't Oga Liru's pictures, but it's very close and I know whose pictures they are. I just decided to act like I was not sure so that I could buy more time and whoever was behind the moniker would be confident enough to keep updating. Although I haven't got a response but I have immediately sent the picture to people here. I don't know how he got the picture and I can now say pictures because I think I read that he uploaded another one. What led me to the diary was when I got a DM notification from the moniker some weeks ago. I didn't reply but I ran through his profile and saw his diary which I read. I think he sent the mail so as to subtly announce his presence. Immediately I saw the picture, only Doc was in my head. I didn't even need to think too much. I'm just pained I didn't get to save the diary before he took it down and deactivated too. Doktorr is a psychotic creep. I wonder why he thinks he won't be suspected. NL is not safe at all. We all need to be careful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2022
brightfuture24:

What a pig.

My dear this desperation has become serious obsession. How a grown-up has so much time in his hands to stalk a fellow man this much still baffles me. I have just been short of words since yesterday. What does he stand to gain? Only God knows the kind of creepy evil he is pulling up right now.
What some supposed adults are becoming these days is nothing but a disgrace. Quite pitiful.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Egoat:

I knew the pictures weren't just mere resemblance although they aren't Oga Liru's pictures, but it's very close and I know whose pictures they are. I just decided to act like I was not sure so that I could buy more time and whoever was behind the moniker would be confident enough to keep updating. Although I haven't got a response but I have immediately sent the picture to people here. I don't know how he got the picture and I can now say pictures because I think I read that he uploaded another one. What led me to the diary was when I got a DM notification from the moniker some weeks ago. I didn't reply but I ran through his profile and saw his diary which I read. I think he sent the mail so as to subtly announce his presence. Immediately I saw the picture, only Doc was in my head. I didn't even need to think too much. I'm just pained I didn't get to save the diary before he took it down and deactivated too. Doktorr is a psychotic creep. I wonder why he thinks he won't be suspected. NL is not safe at all. We all need to be careful.
I'm gonna delete this soon but this is the second one he uploaded. Is this not Oga Liru?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
brightfuture24:
I'm gonna delete this soon but this is the second one he uploaded. Is this not Oga Liru?
This is not Liru.
I'm surprised how he got this picture though.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
brightfuture24:
I would send it to EG, you can take it down now please.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
prinx55555:

Done.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
prinx55555:

Copy me sire!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
MZrapper:

Copy me sire!
Your silence isn't doing enough these days aburo. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Egoat:

The question no one is asking is, how does this girl Brightfuture get to know this much? Has she seen the Litu guy before? How is she so convinced from the start that its the said guy? You lots can't connect these dots?

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Binspector:
The question no one is asking is, how does this girl Brightfuture get to know this much? Has she seen the Litu guy before? How is she so convinced from the start that its the said guy? You lots can't connect these dots?
This is another one of his monikers.

Ignore this one too.

Clown. This shows you joined NL this 2022 that you don't know what Liru looks like. And he had to be the one you chose to tell lies with his face.
Such a stupid fucking fellow.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
brightfuture24:
This is another one of his monikers.

Ignore this one too.

Clown. This shows you joined NL this 2022 that you don't know what Liru looks like. And he had to be the one you chose to tell lies with his face.
Such a stupid fucking fellow.

Anyone who doesn't share in your obsessive display of foolery is someone's alternate? You are mentally short and that silly scheme to divert suspicion doesn't hold water.
I have been in this line of profession for ages and I can readily spot a swaying ploy from a distance. Is the Litu some NL celebrity? Went through his posts and he doesn't even seem to write much outside of this group in like ages and whatever pictures you claim are in his thread aren't there because I have searched for them. What's up with the talk about him being known? The friends who know him to perfection said it's not him but yet you are insisting like you are his mother and you know him just too well. The only reasonable thing to think of his that you are sure of where you pulled the pictures from and it's the reason you have an unwavering conviction towards the said identity. What exactly aren't you telling people?
The other possible thing is that, whoever is behind that moniker is either an obsessive creep or one of his supposed friends from here who know him too well. It's really going to be hard to have those pictures without a long time stalking effort or the fingers of close friends.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't even understand NL no more.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
brightfuture24:
It's not him really. Just someone close.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Binspector:

Anyone who doesn't share in your obsessive display of foolery is someone's alternate? You are mentally short and that silly scheme to divert suspicion doesn't hold water.
I have been in this line of profession for ages and I can readily spot a swaying ploy from a distance. Is the Litu some NL celebrity? Went through his posts and he doesn't even seem to write much outside of this group in like ages and whatever pictures you claim are in his thread aren't there because I have searched for them. What's up with the talk about him being known? The friends who know him to perfection said it's not him but yet you are insisting like you are his mother and you know him just too well. The only reasonable thing to think of his that you are sure of where you pulled the pictures from and it's the reason you have an unwavering conviction towards the said identity. What exactly aren't you telling people?
The other possible thing is that, whoever is behind that moniker is either an obsessive creep or one of his supposed friends from here who know him too well. It's really going to be hard to have those pictures without a long time stalking effort or the fingers of close friends.
[/s]
Bros forget long cappings, na Doktorr dey behind the moniker. That biatch can't tell me it's not him.

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Egoat:
[s][/s]
Bros forget long cappings, na Doktorr dey behind the moniker. That biatch can't tell me it's not him.
You are entitled to your flawed guess.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Binspector:

You are entitled to your flawed guess.
Get busy man.
Enjoy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Xixtie:

Your silence isn't doing enough these days aburo. grin
I have no idea what you are saying babes.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Doktorr: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lmao! It all started from here. It was a very harmless concern but what did I get for it?
Una never see anything.

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Doktorr:
Lmao! It all started from here. It was a very harmless concern but what did I get for it?
Una never see anything.
There are a few times in this life that I can say have been disappointed and none was even close to the madness and immaturity you just put up here. You took your time to stalk someone to the extent of sourcing for his pictures (either his or not) over something as irrelevant as the response you shared above there? You should see how disappointed and embarrassed I felt reading this utter nonsense. You mean you are this jobless that this simple response in defense of her daughter lingered in your head for months that you didn't just stalk, you created monikers to perpetrate this childish schemes of yours just to spite someone who doesn't even remember your existence? This is a very rare low you've come. I think it's your specialty to remind the world that you are a perfect replica of the world foolish and old without sense. I can't quantify my disappointment. You shouldn't be a man, you are a huge pack of dirt.
I tender my unreserved apology to Brightfuture for ever seeing her as the one behind this. I'm ashamed of myself right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
MZrapper:

I have no idea what you are saying babes.
One time, this entire issue would have been long over if you just interfere.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Xixtie:

You dey craze. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Egoat:
[s][/s]
What's "long cappings"?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
MZrapper:

What's "long cappings"?
Long talks in a way.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by WoundedLamb: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
MZrapper:

What's "long cappings"?

It's actually meaningless, bro. Lol.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Egoat:

Long talks in a way.
Funny argot tho.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Doktorr: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Binspector:

There are a few times in this life that I can say have been disappointed and none was even close to the madness and immaturity you just put up here. You took your time to stalk someone to the extent of sourcing for his pictures (either his or not) over something as irrelevant as the response you shared above there? You should see how disappointed and embarrassed I felt reading this utter nonsense. You mean you are this jobless that this simple response in defense of her daughter lingered in your head for months that you didn't just stalk, you created monikers to perpetrate this childish schemes of yours just to spite someone who doesn't even remember your existence? This is a very rare low you've come. I think it's your specialty to remind the world that you are a perfect replica of the world foolish and old without sense. I can't quantify my disappointment. You shouldn't be a man, you are a huge pack of dirt.
I tender my unreserved apology to Brightfuture for ever seeing her as the one behind this. I'm ashamed of myself right now.
[/s]
Too many rabid dogs out here barking non stop. Quote me with your real moniker bitch.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Xixtie:

I have sent you mails twice ma. Please check, edaakun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.