Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Movie Did You Watch Today? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Did You Watch Today? (33817 Views)

Top 10 Movies On Netflix To Watch Today – March 27, 2022 - Tolu Olulana / Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown / What Movie Are You Searching For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pure military action kee you there!

Thank God that they showed their hand early.
I'd absolutely devastated to waste precious time watching the whole thing only to for the movie to start falling apart 1hr 30m+ in.

abduleez1:

LMAO
.... Who are you referring to. I guess it ain't me.

I said pure military action not plot or character devt. grin You also see the emphasis on 720p. grin
You'll also know I was exaggerating. You know there's no one better than my Ip Man franchise. grin
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kaycee7:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread created to escape from the incessant comic book arguments of the other thread? Why is it looking like this thread is going to be more of the same?
They are trolls. Trolls go out of their way to cause havoc anywhere they are. The only way to solve the problem is to keep reporting them.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Invisible Man-

How do you fight an unseen enemy? You know he is there but you can't see him and there is nothing you can do about it. He controls your life in every aspect and no matter where you run, he is right there dogging you.

Answer- Think like him. Literally step into his shoes and think like him. cheesy

This movie is WOW!! shocked

I rate it 4 stars biko.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:
The Invisible Man-

How do you fight an unseen enemy? You know he is there but you can't see him and there is nothing you can do about it. He controls your life in every aspect and no matter where you run, he is right there dogging you.

Answer- think like him. Literally step into his shoes and think like him. cheesy

This movie is WOW!! shocked

I rate it 4 stars biko.
this movie is the recent version, no?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
joseph1832:
this movie is the recent version, no?
Yes indeedy. 2020.

It's starts off a bit slow but builds momentum until you're virtually hanging on the edge of your seat.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes indeedy. 2020.

It's starts off a bit slow but builds momentum until you're virtually hanging on the edge of your seat.
cool. I'll give it a shot. Just downloaded Michael Jackson Moonwalker. I'm ecstatic. Gonna enjoy watching it all over again.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
joseph1832:
cool. I'll give it a shot. Just downloaded Michael Jackson Moonwalker. I'm ecstatic. Gonna enjoy watching it all over again.
Is it a documentary?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Is it a documentary?
more like a movie with musicals.

It's on this very movie he shot Smooth Criminal, Bad, Leave Me Alone, Come Together etc.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
joseph1832:
more like a movie with musicals.

It's on this very movie he shot Smooth Criminal, Bad, Leave Me Alone, Come Together etc.
Oh yes, I recall. It's about 2.5hours or so. It's quite old
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh yes, I recall. It's about 2.5hours or so. It's quite old
1988 to be precise but it's still the bomb.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
joseph1832:
1988 to be precise but it's still the bomb.
Don't wanna rewatch. Makes me sad how he ended.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
GET HARD (2015)
Dry 2 a fault. Not what i expected
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by IngeniousLeez: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Scoob! 2020 ........ 6/10

Nice 3D animation, catchy songs and visuals but incomparable story to the scooby doo of OLD. it got some nice catchy references and nice shade on Disney and Hemsworth. grin

This is simply no match for older Scooby Doo movies in terms of fun, entertainment and delivery. The CGI was too good it doesn't look like the ones we were used to in the 2D ones.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by oyaskii(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
GET HARD (2015)
Dry 2 a fault. Not what i expected
With Will Farrell and Kevin Hart starring, what did you expect?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2020
oyaskii:
With Will Farrell and Kevin Hart starring, what did you expect?
had i known

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors / AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.