Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men (2968 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Social Media blew up this morning, as facts emerged of a certain social media user, Just Solomon, molesting young men in the country

Twitter user, Nnamdi, brought ALL the receipts, and more victims have been named, some of whom have spoken up

I was sexually molested by @justsolomon_ _ A THREAD,, Around October last year i had an encounter with him (we used to be really good friends I went to see him a few days after i got back from SA,, we laughed and he asked me how my trip went and i told him about everything,we even made jokes about the girls i hooked up with over there, now shit took a rather strange turn when he told me he wanted to speak to me about something, He then proceeded to ask me to sleep with him.......
i thought it was a joke because i Mean he knows I’m straight as my friend he should know I love women , I refused to adhere to his request and he got pissed off and started giving some kind of vibes, trying to guilt trip in every way

I mean I’m saying this neega offered to give me money (10k) to think about it and that was where i got pissed off, he went into his kitchen (still upset) and started banging on the door, refrigerator, he was basically showing his aggression and in my mind I was like if he
Tries anything funny imma beat him tf up and He won’t survive it, instead of putting myself in that situation I left and he texted me after asking me why i left and why I was being a “KID” lol after everything we saw like twice and after the whole saga our relationship becameRocky and we stopped being friends ever since,, There has been similar complaints from allot of people with similar experiences and I mean because they’re boys they wouldn’t want to come out and say things like this because of what people would say or how people would react to it

I’m honestly trying to save someone from trying to go through the same thing because he’s a manipulative and a smart ass person, this isn’t even about me anymore, it’s about the next person he tries it with, would he be able to overcome?

This is from Daevess, another victim

it’s finally time to come out and share.

Sometime in September last year, I was also sexually assaulted by my friend @justsolomon_ on two different occasions and it’s been a long time since then. But I think now is the time to put this out with all that’s going on.

I never came out with this because it was difficult, I already had to worry about the fact people assume I’m gay, and also he told me it was his first time and I was the first person he’d tried it with, and I believed him. And we managed to kinda move past it as he said he was

curious and wanted to know what it felt like to kissed a boy even after telling him repeatedly I couldn’t help him with that because I wasn’t like that, he got really persuasive and talked about it all the time, I kept telling him no thinking it was all just jokes

Until one night, we were alone and just having normal convos and he begins the whole kiss talk again and plead and coerce me telling me I deserve to help him as a friend and he’s never asked me of anything before, even after say no no no, out of nowhere he jumps and kisses me

I pushed him off and he begins to plead to let me let him and I was going to like it and all, ignoring the fact that I was saying no, it was late, I couldn’t go home because I was sleeping over and I held myself from getting physical. He got mad and didn’t talk to me

Till I let the next morning.
We moved past it and began talking after a while after he kinda apologized and o sincerely thought it was because of his curiosity.

Then another night at his house, after a late night swim, I was in his room getting ready to go to the bathroom, when he came in and hugged me from behind and I felt his growing penis on my bum as we were still both in the swim shorts, I pushed him off and almost beat him, but I respectfully left him because I was in his house and the rest of the boys were downstairs.

I couldn’t sleep that night, I was trigggered, had a lot on my mind and I couldn’t tell anyone because I was new to the group and his bestfriends didn’t trust me...
when it happened I only told Susan and Rebecca after I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Myself and him didn’t talk for a long time after that, even after I confronted him about it he made me feel bad about not giving in and castigated me.
Then we both felt like we could move on because again friends make mistake right? and I still thought it was just me.

And we tried to continue being friends and all again. Only for me to find out I haven’t been the only one he has tried it with, there had been boys before me and after me and I had been double minded about it since then. He’d not only assaulted but lied and manipulated me. A couple of days before during the online protest and all, him posting and advocating against rape and abuse triggered nnamdi, and he came to me, then I decided to go to Solomon and although he apologized to me, he still lied to me that they weren’t other people

It wasn’t until after I had convinced him that I knew that he admitted there were other people and he lied to me, then Nnamdi talked to me about coming out and it was the right thing to do and I shouldn’t be scared to because he’d also assaulted a friend’s 11 yo cousin

And we can’t stay silent about it anymore, we had to come out with it.
There are other boys but in due time they’ll come out with their own stories and experiences.

This isn’t about clout or hate, this is someone i care so much about and it hurts me so much I have to do this.
A lot more boys that I didn’t expect and know about ever are calling and texting now to tell me that they’ve had the same experiences with him also ���

1 Like

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
The conclusion of the messages

Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, ishilove, mynd44

This also deserves the same airtime given to the accusations of men who assault women. There are male victims too, and they are speaking out.

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by xendra: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Men keep making excuses for rapists not realising that they are just enabling them and it will eventually come back to them.

everytime something happens to a girl and you shout ashawo at her instead of addressing the rapist or the ritualist, do not forget that one day, when that rapist/ritualist don't find an "ashawo" they will come for your mother, grandmother, sister..... and eventually you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by sylve11: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is seriously serious o. shocked

Man rape man = sin

Man rape woman = sin

Everything surrounding rape isn't right. embarassed cool
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by FlordFlorez(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Man rapes or wants to rape man. How we wan take settle this kind matter.
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
xendra:
Men keep making excuses for rapists not realising that they are just enabling them and it will eventually come back to them.

everytime something happens to a girl and you shout ashawo at her instead of addressing the rapist or the ritualist, do not forget that one day, when that rapist/ritualist don't find an "ashawo" they will come for your mother, grandmother, sister..... and eventually you.

This is not even about raping grandmothers, this is a man, raping another man.

We talk about the excesses men take with women's bodies, and the same men, rather than call themselves to order, trivialize women, but they do not recognize that they will do same to other men.

This Solomon fellow even touched an 11-year old inappropriately.

If this thread had female victims, do you know how many men would have flooded it by now, to discredit their stories? They would ask what they went to do at a man's youse at night, they would say they are ganging up against the man, but look at the silence on this thread.

It says a lot about many of the men on this site.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by lenghtinny(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
The only thing a nigga that tries to hug me from the back can get in return is a hot papa Ade kinda backhand slap.....

I don’t even know why those dudes still entertained him after the incident.....
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by Gadaluck(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai, Jesus wept embarassed

Biko where dem sexy ladies @? I need me a hug right now...

1 Like

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by lovethchioma(f): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Where have all the men gone to? suddenly y'all have lost your voice innit?

3 Likes

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by corpershun: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
You will be surprised to see that this is even common nowadays.
Somehow I believe most gays were raped or molested by men and psychologically started having affinity for their gender due to their experiences.

I can only hope the next generation will be better, morally and spiritually upright.

It’s well

2 Likes

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
corpershun:
You will be surprised to see that this is even common nowadays.
Somehow I believe most gays were raped or molested by men and psychologically started having affinity for their gender due to their experiences.

I can only hope the next generation will be better, morally and spiritually upright.

It’s well

Just like most straight people were raped by the opposite sex, hence the affinity?

Stop making assumptions about the sexuality of millions of people. The major trauma most gays have dealt with, is rejection from their family.

2 Likes

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by reidkrugger(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2020
This just ain't right. Clearly dis dude has some cash to throw around, even if he's shy to talk to a girl. What does he gain fcukin another guy. Guys ain't gat boobs dumdum. And guys ain't gat a**. So what exactly is the kick for him?
Listen if u attempt to hug me in anyway as a guy from age 10 up, I go return am with slap. Only reason I ain't slapping extreme minors is that, I assume they completely naive of d fact, so let's keep it dat way.
I have nothing against gays or lesbians. Don't even give a Bleep about them either. But u can't sell or continue pressuring a straight into buying your blasphemous commodity. Where are those human rights activists wey Sabi fight for everything when u need Dem sef? #RubbishTalk.
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
reidkrugger:
This just ain't right. Clearly dis dude has some cash to throw around, even if he's shy to talk to a girl. What does he gain fcukin another guy. Guys ain't gat boobs dumdum. And guys ain't gat a**. So what exactly is the kick for him?
Listen if u attempt to hug me in anyway as a guy from age 10 up, I go return am with slap. Only reason I ain't slapping extreme minors is that, I assume they completely naive of d fact, so let's keep it dat way.
I have nothing against gays or lesbians. Don't even give a Bleep about them either. But u can't sell or continue pressuring a straight into buying your blasphemous commodity. Where are those human rights activists wey Sabi fight for everything when u need Dem sef? #RubbishTalk.

Most gay stuff is diabolical.
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by stormborn28(m): 2:08am On Jul 21, 2020
safarigirl:
The conclusion of the messages

This also deserves the same airtime given to the accusations of men who assault women. There are male victims too, and they are speaking out.
why are useless men always looking for ANUS when pvssy is available. Pvssy is what you should be banging.
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by stormborn28(m): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2020
lovethchioma:
Where have all the men gone to? suddenly y'all have lost your voice innit?

run ke... I no dey run. Na pvssy I dey nack. Na stupid men dey bang ANUS of all places... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by saintvc(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2020
14 years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by andyanders: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Op and all of those his friends that has come in contact with their disgusting friend's gay life story late, knowing him fully well as gay, after his first attempt on them, are fools too.

Why leave that bastard walking freely among the community this long, after his first attempt? Why can't you guys get him arrested all this time? Why left him the @justsolomon to be preying on innocent children? I, would have commited murder if I knew such a bastard.

You have enough evidence to nail him, contact the authorities and let them get him in jail.
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by Rawhumper(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
[
I dont really believe The Story of the Second guy but thats for their Pocket.

I really appreciate your Kind of personality from your Posts dear,

Lets chat privately if thats ok by You.

Thanks.

quote author=safarigirl post=90305474]The conclusion of the messages

This also deserves the same airtime given to the accusations of men who assault women. There are male victims too, and they are speaking out.[/quote]
Re: Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men by Franzinni: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
So e reach like this for naija? No wonder dem attack me when I been dey talk say gay nah demon...

So now a guy can't loose guard when he is around his friends you can't tell who has lost his straightness no more .

(1) (Reply)

I Will Shoot You, You'll Die And Go: SARS Threaten Innocent Driver & Wife(video) / Bitcoin Company Runs Away With Investors $32 Million / Borrowed From Lcredit It Is Due Today. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.