Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (41138 Views)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Actually, to me oo, I will just leave the house for both of them. Make una reason am nau, baby too dey cry, you go work go since, just for you to come home and rest, baby will start crying up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by frank417: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
10 months don Dey collect knacking. The man should’ve left that baby out of the whole thing
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by JBoss25(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
May thunder fire that son of bitch and bastard. It pains me most whenever I see anything domestic violence, men are to protect women not the other way round. If u want to see the red eye of my late grand father, just torch any girl in his presence, u are in for the shit the late man will dish to u.
The generation of men/guys we have this is something else, no anger control, just few I have come across that I can say yes, they indeed real men.
REAL MEN DON'T BEAT THE WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT
so if a woman stabs you now you go look am undecided
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Sijo01(f): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by 1122miki: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
leave the boy alone.the girl is a stubborn girl and inexperienced.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by myfan: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Poverty has finished this country walahi. It's a pity. It has used this country like 10/11 spanner.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Caseless: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
my pain is, this girl/woman will end up as an ashawo in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by frank417: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
That's the same way I hate kids also. Same reason I gave my neighbor kid hot knock on the head for always disturbing my sleep.
Kids are disturbance.
Lol blame poverty for that. If you were in a nice home, your neighbors kids wouldn’t have been disturbing you.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Farki: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please they should gather everyone in the community to give the stupid man his own beating. angry
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is unfair, if he's tired of taking care of them, common sense should have enabled him to take them to where he took them from.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by neonly: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:
Many wouldn't watch the video but jump into conclusions.

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by YemmyKamor: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

The guy is completely wrong for beating the woman and a 10 months old baby. FACT.

but if you look at it from another perspective, this guy is a guy with a good heart but his anger and frustration might have been the cause of his actions. And he might also have spanked the baby because he is used to seeing the mother do same to her baby too. Feeding and sheltering someone else's wife and child in his financial situation needs to be commended. But according to him, the woman keeps doing the opposite of his kindness and he keeps thinking why he has to be going through all that for another person's wife and child. I wouldn't entirely blame the guy, I will blame the father of the child for not being man enough to take care of his child and wife.
This man is an Okada rider and he is trying his best to help. You won't understand his situation until you accommodate someone who doesn't keep to rules and turn to a fish bone in the neck for you.

His only fault here is spanking a 10 months old and beating the lady. This issue can be settled amicably..

God bless you my brother,, we shouldn't give judgement ex parte

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by kayswag100(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Finally, somebody had made sense. God bless you sir!

dmltoyin:

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
FGonline:
dont mind dat fool

Must u call him a fool?

Can you express urself without unnecessary insult?
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Stmiceel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
In Rick Ross voice!

Baby having babies.

#Justnotreadyformotherhood.
#Justnotreadyforfatherhood.

This guy should only be flogged for touching infant and the injury he inflict on the girl. (I consider him better than the baby's father)
The girl needs counselling and home training.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by articlewriter: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Before you Judge always hear the two sides of the story, yours is the third side.

In Summary the guy beat the baby 10 month old baby (100 percent wrong). The guy needs to be held accountable for assaulting the lady. Apart from that the lady needs to move away from causing nuisance around the boy's house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by LadySarah: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
He is frustrated. Even me a mum knows how painful vigilante is. I once went 3 good mths without sleeping BTW 11to 4am in the morning cos of my newborn baby cries even my dh slept off on the steering severally cos of it let alone a commercial rider. He is at his tethers.

He should have sent them back to the village instead of beating them. He is trying but shouldn't spoil his good works with beating.

The girl already looks malnourished and trying to survive too while the deadbeat spermdonor is somewhere sleeping well at night. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Liposure: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wonders shall neva end
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
May thunder fire that son of bitch and bastard. It pains me most whenever I see anything domestic violence, men are to protect women not the other way round. If u want to see the red eye of my late grand father, just torch any girl in his presence, u are in for the shit the late man will dish to u.
The generation of men/guys we have this is something else, no anger control, just few I have come across that I can say yes, they indeed real men.
REAL MEN DON'T BEAT THE WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT

Slay queens never touch this one but I believe say na gun you go carry
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

Only?!?!?! Bad enough that you people trivialize and justify physical assault on females, babies too? The mindset of the average Nigerian male is very worrying
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Donpenny(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
All I see are resultant effect of mental stress, poverty and indicision. May God help Nigerian, it really a trying time for majority of the populance
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls watch the video before u conclude
This guy really tried , the pressure was much ,
Seriously he tried , I can't house a girl and baby pregnanted by another guy, he is okada rider , he was not getting his sleep , still he was feeding them , the pressure was much on him
I applude the guy !
He made the mistake to beat the baby , but do people not beat babies?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
frank417:
10 months don Dey collect knacking. The man should’ve left that baby out of the whole thing

So out of anger, u never beat a younger person or a kid ? This guy try oo , forget that he beat the baby , most of us can't go through what he went through , let's all be denying never to beat any baby , but I know people do beat babies ! Even my neighbor still beat her baby almost all the time
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Awoo88: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
The woman toto don tire the guy. Na discharge method the guy dey find.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / 22 Missionary Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.