Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How I Went Beyond Yearly Captions To Making The Year More Productive - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Went Beyond Yearly Captions To Making The Year More Productive (238 Views)

All The Best Memes, Rugged PH Vibes, Captions And Poem From ENDSARS2020 / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / Do You Want To Be More Productive? Here Are 5 Tips! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went Beyond Yearly Captions To Making The Year More Productive by Bebc: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
When I was growing up, I always wrote New Year captions each year with a chalk on the lintel of our room. Each year had a caption; I can still remember the year of victory, year of advancement, and some others.

I did this over time but never had any advancement or victory. In fact, it was more of stagnation and defeat.

Later on, I found out by inspiration that there is something that makes the year productive beyond the captions and Amen of every 31st Night. It is taking out time to converse with the owner and coordinator of the universe, the earth and everything therein to know about the year and how to function in it.

I came into this year, 2020 heeding to this productive approach. Meanwhile, I had a line up of plans from 2019 which I had plans to unleash in 2020, just like every other young and productive person. However, somehow I had the urge to drop most of the things and focus on a few of them. The few were far better than the handful that may end up with none done.

Many people had huge plans for 2020, never did they foresee Coronavirus and its accompanying disruptions so they could have plans for it. However, the disruptions are already here. It is not too late to still gain a whole lot from the year with your actions now. It may be an additional effort of communicating with God to know your best steps for the remaining parts of the year, it may be the need to acquire a relevant skill. Whatever it is, do quick!

But, never forget: There is a place for trusting in God with all your heart and leaning not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledging Him as He directs your path. That's the place of productivity!

© Betty's Desk

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your Rates At Reasonable Rates / We Need A Script Writers/writer For A Concepts / Lagos To Deliver Sangotedo, Lekki Housing Schemes Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.